pugsly

Things your SO says that makes you laugh.

56 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Another good one is the word "shrimp". Erika loves to eat shrimp, so any time she wants it for dinner I make her pronounce it correctly :lol: She usually pronounces it "shramp" about seven or eight times before I can get her to smile when she says the "i"...always good for a laugh for us before dinner :thumbs:

You could always say you were speaking Portuguese when you say 'ano'...

Because I learned Spanish first, I found it amusing to say to Brazilians that I was 20 "anos".

Edited by bora bora

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got mad and cuzz like "Sheet" I just mispelled coz Vj dont allow it :)

My fiancee will just answer " Your face is sheet" !!!!

it's funny to hear it in her foreign accent :D

Edited by I luv my chappara

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

"arm-ankles" I couldn't think of the word wrists and I was in a hurry to explain something.....

I tend to throw two words together when I'm upset, for example Squish+pinch = "squinch"

I was mad at hubby and wanted to squish and pinch his head at once.... :devil:

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
When I was waiting for my flight back home from India.. Jan..asked me if i would like to have some snakes for the trip home... Snakes? what? Snakes wont be allowed on the plane.. .. i said.. .. he laughed... I said.. you know.. snakes.. cobra.. or such.. he said noooo nooo snakes.. like chips.... ohhhhhh i said.. you mean.. snacks... ..... i laughed so hard I cried..

Recently he was showing me his feet online.. (had a injury) so he was showing me his bruising.. he told me his fingers were so sore... and his fingers were swallow up to his knee... .. fingers and knee? and how is it getting swallowed... .. I explained. .. fingers are on the hands.. toes are on feet.. and the knee is 1/2 way up his leg.. the one at the foot is the ankle..... ohhhhhh yesssss..but.. it is swallowed.. .. ohhh it really is indeed swollen.. not swallowed ... ...

when he does that.. he laughs and says.. oh yes dear.. i will make sure i get you some snakes too hahahahahah

so funny :rofl:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He cannot seem to pronounce the "th" sound. Tirty tree is a favorite.

He also has problems with this guy named Ed at his work. He calls him head. Took me a while to figure out the guy's name was actually Ed.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Carol says jerlery instead of jewelery. Another one is tanks instead of thanks.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

oh i know what you mean, i love jamaican accents though!! lol adriano has problems saying 'three' also, he always says 'free'

also, there is no 'w' in either of the languages that he speaks (italian and albanian), so he has trouble saying basically any word with a 'w' sound...when he says 'wife' i always make him say 'w-w-w-w' first and then he can get it...its ridiculously cute :luv:

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

ingles vs inglés (there is a difference) :blush::wacko::unsure:

Si me dieran a elegir una vez más_____ Nos casamos: el 01 de Julio 2008

te elegiría sin pensarlo _______________ Una cita con una abogada para validar la info de VJ: el 24 de Agosto, 2008 (Ya ella me cree)

es que no hay nada que pensar_______ El envio del I-130: el 26 de Agosto 2008

que no existe ni motivo ni razón ______ Entregado a las 14:13 PM en el 26 de Agosto, 2008 en CHICAGO, IL. Firmado por V BUSTAMANTE.

para dudarlo ni un segundo ___________ La 1ra Notificación de Acción (NOA1): el 29 de Agosto 2008

porque tú has sido lo mejor ___________ El cheque al USCIS cobró: el 2 de Septiembre, 2008

que todo este corazón ________________ Un toque el 19 de septiembre, 2008

y que entre el cielo y tú

yo me quedo contigo

-Franco deVita

"arm-ankles" I couldn't think of the word wrists and I was in a hurry to explain something.....

I tend to throw two words together when I'm upset, for example Squish+pinch = "squinch"

I was mad at hubby and wanted to squish and pinch his head at once.... :devil:

:rofl: @ head

Filed: Timeline

He also has problems with this guy named Ed at his work. He calls him head. Took me a while to figure out the guy's name was actually Ed.

ITALIAN ARITHMETIC:

An Italian workman wants a job, but the foreman won't hire him until he passes a little math test.

'Here's your first question,' the foreman said.

'Without using numbers, represent the number 9.'

'Witouta numbers?' the Italian says, 'Datsa easy.' and he proceeds to draw three trees.

'What's this?' the boss asks.

'Ave you gotta no brain? Tree and tree and tree makes a nine,' says the Italian.

'Fair enough,' says the boss.

'Here's your second question.

Use the same rules, but this time the number is 99.'

The Italian stares into space for a while, then picks up the picture that he has just drawn and makes a smudge on each tree 'Ere you go.'

The boss scratches his head and says, 'How on earth do you get that to represent 99?'

'Eacha of da trees isa dirty now.

So, it'sa dirty tree, and dirty tree, and di rty tree. Datsa 99.'

The boss is getting worried that he's going to actually have to hire this Italian; so he says, 'All right, last question.

Same rules again, but represent the number 100.'

The Italian stares into space some more, then he picks up the picture again and makes a little mark at the base of each tree and says, 'Ere you go. One hundred.'

The boss looks at the attempt.

'You must be nuts if you think that represents a hundred!'

The Italian leans forward and points to the marks at the base of each tree and says, 'A little dogga come along and shita by eacha tree.

So now you gotta dirty tree and a #######, dirty tree and a #######, and dirty tree and a #######, data makea one hundred.

So, whenna I start?'

Save Shpat's threads

69-97-116-32-83-104-105-116-32-74-101-110-110