jego ryu

Why Women Gain Weight After Marriage?????

65 posts in this topic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is a man....we are always hungry and horney

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

in that order?

Edited by brnidokiegurl

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

in that order?

nope...all a man thinks about is sex, booze, sports and food..all elese is trival

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I think you should care about your health, and less about how hot you look. If you marry someone for how they appear, you will be in trouble when they start to age. I just feel you should worry more about health than appearance, I mean I would understand if my husband points out something I am doing that can give me heart disease, rather than say, that will give you a fat ###. Understand, that is what I am trying to say, of course health is most important, and I would to the same with him also. :thumbs:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Yes, if you go out with your girlfriends, they're not going to order an appetizer, a meal and a dessert, and then have a snack when they get home. You probably won't make a big thing out of each meal when you're single either. Just grab what you can and only cook when you're with someone else.

When you live with a man, you forget that you can't eat like he does. You pig out like that. For every pound he gains you'll gain two.

And if the man just keeps getting fatter while wanting you to lose weight you become resentful of that, and also that environment makes it a lot harder to lose weight in. When you live alone you can just not buy things. When you live with a man, don't expect him to help you at all if you want to lose weight. It will only be harder.

I don't know about that. I've been fighting the "battle of the bulge" my entire life. While I was a very overweight kid and teenager, I managed to lose a lot of weight and get down to a normal size for my height and build. It took time, effort and will power. Believe me, if anyone knows how hard it is to lose weight (and keep it off), it's me. It's an ongoing battle, especially since I love to eat.

Maybe that's not the "typical" scenario for men, but it's how things are for me. Because of that, I'd be a lot more understanding of a woman (or a man) who was trying to lose weight. If my wife put on a few pounds and wanted to take them off, I'd definitely offer to help in any way I could. In fact, we could help each other, since two people dieting and exercising is a lot more "fun" than one person doing it alone.

While I may not be the "nicest guy" to people I don't know in person, I'd do practically anything for my wife. I told my wife that we're a "team" and that her problems and issues are mine as well. Except for unique circumstances, marriage vows aren't conditional for me -- the "for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, richer or for poorer" statements hold.

It never fails to amaze me how after a perfectly satisfying meal my husband is "still hungry"

Even when I'm sick, I'm still hungry. Such is my fate and my curse. Most "normal" people lose their appetite when they're sick. Not me. I can still eat, unless I'm actively vomiting. Even then, the thought sometimes occurs to me. Not for long, though, since I don't have time to act upon it.

yes I know I gained some weight after I got married but so what.. my hubby still loves me...:D

I gained weight too and Gary still and always loves me.. :dance:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
While I may not be the "nicest guy" to people I don't know in person, I'd do practically anything for my wife. I told my wife that we're a "team" and that her problems and issues are mine as well. Except for unique circumstances, marriage vows aren't conditional for me -- the "for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, richer or for poorer" statements hold.

Now see... that's what i'm talking about. :thumbs: You are very sweet.

Me, too... i feel the same for my Hayati. i don't care what happens or how he looks, i married him for him and inchallah we will live a long, happy life together. Of course, i always want him to be healthy... for his own sake...

but for us all, our bodies and appearances change as we get older. C'est ca la vie.

i also love Hayati because he promised we could get a donkey if we have to live in Morocco... as i stated earlier in the thread.

alhemarzween

Edited by AlHayatZween

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
yes I know I gained some weight after I got married but so what.. my hubby still loves me...:D

:thumbs: and that is all that matters, Luzy

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My ex weighs about 350 now and I look great. So why is this about women?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Mark and I have both gained weight since we got married. We believe in doing everything together. It's beautiful.

Real love stories never have endings...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline
Mark and I have both gained weight since we got married. We believe in doing everything together. It's beautiful.

:lol:

You ARE beautiful, it's great :P

I gain a bit of weight every time I get to be with Iain, so I know it's gonna be a terrible struggle when we marry. It's gonna be my fresh veggies and calorie counting vs. his boxed pizzas and chinese and bags of chips and cookies. He's one of these tiny guys that doesn't just grab a handful of cookies, no, just takes the WHOLE DAMN BOX and sits and consumes them. After a bag of chips. After a huge dinner. I'm worried about him NOW no matter that he's so small developing diabetes or something :P

Plus I'll be moving back into my mom's house for awhile in a month, and we'll live there awhile, and that's good ol' comfort food southern cooking and oh geez, AND I won't be in a downtown anymore where I can walk everywhere. I'm just screwed :lol:

But one of the hardest things really is recognizing the health aspect and caring what you eat. When I'm with Iain I don't care and have fun because he makes me feel so so comfortable and good about myself, I feel beautiful and good no matter what I weigh. So that's on the one hand a really great thing but on the other potentially dangerous :D

Summer 2001 - met my Scottish boy

December 18th, 2007 - proposal in Madrid's Botanical Gardens with a duck standing behind him going 'food?'

January 18th, 2008 - I-129F sent to VSC

January 31st, 2008 - received NOA1, issued Jan. 24 :)

February 24th, 2008 - NOA2; omgwtfbbqlolz

February 29th, 2008 - NVC letter sent

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
yes I know I gained some weight after I got married but so what.. my hubby still loves me... :D

:thumbs::thumbs: ....THATS LOVE

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
I think you should care about your health, and less about how hot you look. If you marry someone for how they appear, you will be in trouble when they start to age. I just feel you should worry more about health than appearance, I mean I would understand if my husband points out something I am doing that can give me heart disease, rather than say, that will give you a fat ###. Understand, that is what I am trying to say, of course health is most important, and I would to the same with him also. :thumbs:

Well said!!

04/16/2007 - I-129F Mailed to TSC

04/24/2007 - Official NOA1 Date

08/10/2007 - NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/17/2007 - INTERVIEW (PUT IN AP)

02/18/2008 - VISA ARRIVED IN MAIL!!

02/28/2008 - Arrives in the U.S.A!!!

03/15/2008 - Wedding Day!!

04/10/2008 - AOS Package Mailed (almost 1 year to the date later)

04/11/2008 - Received in Chicago

04/17/2008 - Check cashed

04/19/2008 - 3 NOAs received!

05/09/2008 - Biometrics Appt in SATX

05/14/2008 - Case transfered to CSC

06/11/2008 - EAD & AP Approved CRIS email

06/17/2008 - AP received in mail

06/21/2008 - EAD received in mail

01/21/2009 - FINALLY AOS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

*bump*

I didn't read the article. I didn't have to. The title says it all to me. It's been over a year and I have definitely gained too much weight. Dude told me months ago that I was getting fat. Tonight I weighed myself. FTS! I shall change my indifferent ways starting now.