frndly1

jennie

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone heard from Jennie to see how ther husband's interview went today? I know she left the board but I was hoping someone is in contact with here. I sure hope everything works out for her and her husband and that she is safe.

Kathy

Traveled to Morocco on Aug 3rd, 2005

Got Engaged on Aug 16th, 2005

Left Morocco on Aug 19th, 2005

08-29-05 Filed I129F

01-09-06 Interview Date (9am) We were not approved today, I guess we got a 221g of the damn S. Korea Police Certificate that Casablanca said we didn't need.

03/03/06 Turn in Passport at 9am

03/15/06 Visa Issued

03/31/06 Enter USA via JFK

05/15/06 Wedding for Visa

06/10/06 Mailed AOS papers

07/06/06 Biometerics Apt

07/15/06 My offical wedding day....I know .....:-)

07/10/06 Touched

08/25/06 EAD Approvel

09/01/06 EAD in Hand

09/26/06 AOS Interview (Recommend for Approval)

10-05-06 Received Welcome Letter

10-10-06 Green Card Arrived.

We are now one9d63d28.jpg.png

I hope it went well as well. I sent her a PM earlier as she does frequent the board, she just don't post anymore :(

Hopefully we will hear something from her.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

whomever speaks with her... please pass along my best wishes... i sure hope that everything is going well for her!

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
whomever speaks with her... please pass along my best wishes... i sure hope that everything is going well for her!

Lynne

I agree and wish them the best.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Insh'allah everything is going smoothly. Please pass along the prayers and good wishes...keep us informed as to the status.

We're all pulling for you Jennie!

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

WOW you must have been reading my mind! I was just going to start a thread for Jennie and their interview....

so here it goes:

She got to Morocco this morning and is there now with her husband. His interview is tomorrow morning at 8 am and I am going to call her tomorrow to see how it went so I will keep you updated. I'll let you all know tomorrow how it went and what happens! Everyone keep their fingers crossed!

She's so happy to see Belaid since she hasn't seen him for almost 2 years now! Can you believe it?

Sarah

Timeline

awwwwwwwwwww... I pray that their time together is filled with love and happiness...

I bet she was giddy with excitement... I would have been... lol

pls pass along my best wishes to them both sarah!

thanks!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jennie and Belaid I pray for you to have a great interview and to get the visa/greencard soon so Belaid can come home soon with you Jennie. I can't wait to get some good news. If you need any help don't hesitate to get ahold of me and I will do all I can to help.

God Bless you Jennie and Belaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paula and Karim

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Viva la Jennie & Belaid !!!

I was thinking about her too ! May all the luck in the world be with them.

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

glad to hear that they are finally together and i hope happiness will be complete when they have a great interview and visa issued right away, am sure they really deserve it since they are apart for ages which is REALLY hard, am away from my princess just few months it's PAINFUL :( , would be horrible for them being away for yrs .

so congratulations jennie and belaid for being together finally and BIG congratulations in advance for great interview :).

good luck everyone :thumbs:

I LOVE you my sweetheart now, tomorrow, forever and lonnnnnnnnnger than forever..

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Thanks for the update :thumbs:

Hoping everything went well today...

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Best of luck Jennie & Belaid... hope he'll be coming home w/ you soon ... someone post and let us know the outcome when they know!

(F) Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

and bw, belaid had medical exam same day as mine 04/14/2006, i didn't know he was belaid till i saw pics now ,he a nice berber guy and i was there with him in the morning FIRST persons waiting for doc to open. belaid i was the tall guy you were runing after him thru all over places, when you see pics you will find out you or jennie.

anyway i realy hope a great good luck for both of you and all of you guys waiting for interview.

I LOVE you my sweetheart now, tomorrow, forever and lonnnnnnnnnger than forever..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Wishing you good luck .... please let us know what happend !!!

VJ Mojo for Jennie & Belaid !

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.