goldy99

I-751 Status: Got Weired Email from CRIS

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello,

I have file I-751 last April at Nebraska. Did my biometrics in May and since then I have been waiting and waiting. And I just received an email from CRIS that says:

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Does anyone know what does it mean? Does it mean interview? Did anyone else got this email.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I did not receive that email, mine said that the card production was ordered, and I received the 10-yr GC seven days later.

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Hello,

I have file I-751 last April at Nebraska. Did my biometrics in May and since then I have been waiting and waiting. And I just received an email from CRIS that says:

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Does anyone know what does it mean? Does it mean interview? Did anyone else got this email.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Yes I got the same e-mail but after I received already my 10 GC and a bunch of other e-mails few days ago one saying that the card was ordered and the other one that the application was approved

Go figure who we're dealing with !

Edited by iansig40

hey goldy

I recived same e-mail today , i realy don't know what is that mean , i will inform you when i get any other e-mail .

thanks

Edited by onur

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

Hey there - I just got the same e-mail today. We filed for my husband in April 07 at Nebraska service center. I'm hoping it means there is some sort of progress. I had been worried because the latest processing time listed is July 06 but this must mean that our application isn't buried under a pile.

Kim

June 20, 2003 -- GOT ENGAGED ON THE BANK OF THE ZAMBEZI RIVER

Began preparing I-129F paperwork.

August 31, 2003 -- due to mail delays, I was finally able to mail the I-129F with all the required evidence on this day,

September 2, 2003 -- packet arrived at NSC

Waiting, waiting, waiting - checking the case status online several times a day, checking the processing times everyday

February 12, 2004 -- after 5 1/2 months, I thought we would still be waiting for a few more weeks but I checked the case status and burst into tears when I saw that it had been approved.

April 2004 -- approved petition finally arrives in Zimbabwe.

May 2004 -- Muzi finally receives packet from the embassy.

June 2004 -- scrambling to get everything done - physical, police check, etc. - before the June 12 expiration date -- checklist done in time but interview scheduled after the expiration. I e-mailed the embassy, no problem for them & my support affidavit is still valid.

June 22 -- INTERVIEW DAY -- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 9 -- booked flight

August 30/31 -- Depart Zimbabwe / Arrive in Chicago at 12pm!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 20 -- WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! The beginning of the rest of our lives together.

hey goldy

I recived same e-mail today , i realy don't know what is that mean , i will inform you when i get any other e-mail .

thanks

Hi guys

I received the same email today. I hope it does not mean we have to go for an interview!!!!!!!!!! Mine was filed in Nebraska as well on 3 April 07.

It is the only email I have received from them since it was filed....

Everyone please post updates!!!

Thanks

I too received the same email today. I filed in June of 07 and this is the first I have heard of anything since that time. Oh apart from a letter 2 months after I filed saying my temporary green card was approved. From 2005. Idiots. :wacko:

~Suzie~

Removal of Conditions

NOA1 - June 18, 2007

BIO - July 20, 2007

'TOUCHED' - April 2, 2008, again on April 3, 2008........

Card Production Ordered May 15, 2008

CARD ARRIVES MAY 19, 2008 - WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Looks like they are moving files around. Y'all will have to wait for further advise as to where your file(s) were transferred. Possible places they were transferred are: CSC, VSC or your district office.

08/17/08: Mailed N400 to TSC

08/19/08: USPS attempted delivery

08/20/08: TSC received N400

08/21/08: TSC cashed check

09/02/08: Received NOA...........Priority date: 08/20/08

..............................................Notice date : 08/22/08

09/02/08: Received Biometrics Notification

09/18/08: Biometrics completed - Charlotte DO

10/24/08: Received Interview Letter

12/08/08: Interview @ 1:00pm. APPROVED!

01/05/09: Oath Ceremony 10:00AM. Now officially a USC!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

01/17/09: Applied for US Passport and passport card

01/28/09: Received US Passport

01/29/09: Received US passport card

01/29/09: Received naturalization certificate back from passport office

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Yay!! I received the same email too!! Woo hoo!!

N-400

Sent 5/20/08

Check cashed 5/23/08 - That's fast!

NOA 1 5/29/08

Biometrics 6/13/08

Interview scheduled 11/25/08 Passed!!!!!!!!!!!

Oath 12/11/08

After getting that same email yesterday, I read the forums and it seems on various threads lots of people have mentioned getting the same thing. Some said they checked their status the next day and they had been 'touched' again. Sure enough, I just checked my status online and I too was 'touched' again today. I still don't know where my file is (assuming CSC from what others are saying) but I am just happy that something is happening.

~Suzie~

Removal of Conditions

NOA1 - June 18, 2007

BIO - July 20, 2007

'TOUCHED' - April 2, 2008, again on April 3, 2008........

Card Production Ordered May 15, 2008

CARD ARRIVES MAY 19, 2008 - WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Any news ???

I have two questions:

1- If anybody has been transfered or got this email before and has already been approved....can you let us know what happened after? I mean, how long after you got another email or notification or when you got approved after, etc....

2.- Do you know anybody that has been rejected without a valid reason??

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.