MelindaandTarek

HEY MENA

82 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone...I hope that you are having a great morning for those of you that are awake...We went to Horton hears a Who last night...was very cute...although the boys got restless and the little one was like mommy I am sick of this I am tired I want to go home...oh boy...well we managed to get through that and both boys stayed until the end and enjoyed the film......And both were ready for bed when we got home....bonus for Mommy....

I am happy for all those that received their VISAS...and keep all of you still waiting in my prayers....Happy Sunday MENA!!!!!! Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone, hardly slept last night :sleepy: but have to get ready now for work. Anyway I hope everyone has a great Sunday. See you all later insha Allah.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday, Everyone!!

I'm going to do my best to get to church, sick or not.

I hope everyone has a peaceful day and let us look forward to more visa's issued this coming week.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I hope today is good.

I hope my boss does not come in today.

I need a break. From him.

I also need to figure out how to get a suitcase from me to Little Rock. G-d will make it possible. I have faith. Go G-d!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Hey there Ayesha…I am sure you didn’t sleep!!!!!! Such a good feeling, I am sure…..:)

Maureen – yes I thought the movie was cute too….and so many funny parts..the kids were laughing those great ole belly laughs….

Nagi – you are a trooper…I hope you are feeling better

Julianna – I hope you spend a day at work boss-less!!!!

KS – hope you get some rest!

Ganjagirl – hope ur having a nice Sunday!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday MENA :)

I'm at work again today, but at least have slightly more energy today than yesterday :wacko:

I think I need that IV caffine drip :whistle:

Nagi - being sick sucks :( Hope you are feeling better soon. That goes for all who are "under the weather" (F)

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Timeline

on my 2nd cup.........I am starting to wake now.

La Princessa is tearing around the house, I think she might have taken a slurp if coffee..lol.

Major decisions being made in my house regarding uscis and ####### like that. :wacko::wacko:

My son was laid off from his job on Friday, my daughter said her employer (Baker's Square) is closing another 30 stores. I watched 3 coworkers get laid off last month. hmmmmm anyone else seeing this?

Jackie

Timeline

Happy Sunday to everyone. Its sunny outside, and i woke up this morning with the beautiful sound of my love's voice on the other end of my phone so my day already started out good, and i got to finally after 3 weeks see him online because thier internet has been so crazy over there lately :wacko: But anyways CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to everyone with Visa in hand! I am so happy for you all your wait is finally over! Everyone waiting we will get there soon too! You are all in my prayers. Have a beutiful, and blessed day everyone. I am off to church now.

AJ1 (F)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Timeline
Happy Sunday to everyone. Its sunny outside, and i woke up this morning with the beautiful sound of my love's voice on the other end of my phone so my day already started out good, and i got to finally after 3 weeks see him online because thier internet has been so crazy over there lately :wacko: But anyways CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to everyone with Visa in hand! I am so happy for you all your wait is finally over! Everyone waiting we will get there soon too! You are all in my prayers. Have a beutiful, and blessed day everyone. I am off to church now.

AJ1 (F)

AJ1 you are one of the most positive and supportive ppl I have met here and I certainly wish and pray that your wait for your loved one...is over soon...real soon.....ur strenght is simply amazing...love you girl;) Melinda

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning all. i'm still :dance: over the news from doodle and wahrania.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.