MelindaandTarek

Hey MENA

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone...I hope you are all having a wonderful morning....I have another busy day at work....however it's one more day closer to Friday :dance: I hope you all have a great day...and just wanted to thank you all, each and everyone of you for your strength support...each and every one of you have given me so much here...and I appreciate each and every one of you all.....MENA ROCKS!!!!!! :dance:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Thursday and yes, MENA does rock!

I wish everyone a blessed day today! As for me, I'm off to the hospital soon for yet another procedure. Sigh.....Oh joy, Oh rapture.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Thursday and yes, MENA does rock!

I wish everyone a blessed day today! As for me, I'm off to the hospital soon for yet another procedure. Sigh.....Oh joy, Oh rapture.

:luv: I hope the best for you today Nagi:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

Thanks, Melinda! I hope the same for you, too.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
ThursdayHuh.jpg

awww that's adorable!!!!!!!

Morning everyone. Good luck with your procedure Nagi. Morning Melinda. I'm in need of coffee pretty bad and food but cannot until I get weighed and measured at 10:30. ugh. After that it's a free for all! :dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

Im hungry with you, Bridget . Also dying for coffee , but Im NPO after midnight last night ( nothing to eat or drink). I hope you have great success later at the weigh in. :yes:

Good Morning Jeanne and PB ! (F)

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Everyone have a beautiful day. It is my day off and I was supposed to do laundry but it is POURING rain so now I have en excuse to put it off another day (i go to the laundry mat).

So i will sit at home cleaning and reading and being lazy. What a great way to spend my day off :yes:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good Morning Mena! Nagi, my prayers are with you. Off early to take Kamal to a job orientation. Just not sure if the money is gonna be enough or insurance.

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good morning all!!! Im off work today....Puppy was crying at 6am to go out, so, needless to say, i didnt go back to sleep...Im goin to my brothers today to see his week and a half old baby boy...Hes sooo cute....other than that, Hoping its a nice day....Sofyans biometrics are tomorrow....I cant wait til all this removing conditions is over, i dont want to deal with immigration anymore........

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Hello everyone...I hope you are all having a wonderful morning....I have another busy day at work....however it's one more day closer to Friday :dance: I hope you all have a great day...and just wanted to thank you all, each and everyone of you for your strength support...each and every one of you have given me so much here...and I appreciate each and every one of you all.....MENA ROCKS!!!!!! :dance:

Noooo... you're working? Not just sitting at home waiting for someone to tell you what to do? Perhaps we need DF to come back and tell us American women how it is for American women in America :)

It's my friday today!! Yay!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning MENA!

Well I'm off today and working on getting our dog a ticket to come to the USA. This is not a EZ thing to do. Just getting a rabbie shot in egypt is a HUGE BIG DEAL. And trying to find a create in Egypt is well we all know how things work in egypt. :blink:

I have to do laundry today too. Not one of my fav. chorse.

But on the bright side Medo will be here in 12 days (L)

Have a wonderfull day mena!

Untitled.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.