pokernut

k-1 gone bad I want her out asap

145 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
I think all he is looking for is a sympathy party and i dont feel bad for him at all! And i Dont think he could of really been in love with her! Did he really love her? Or did he love how young she was and how she looked?

how dare you?! who gives a damn what you 'think'? this isn't a thread for us all to give our disinterested opinions on, like who's going to win the Superbowl... this is a real person with a real problem who has asked for help

you've NEVER made an error of judgement, Corey-Mariya? you've NEVER formed an impression of someone, good or bad, which later turned out to be incorrect? you've NEVER wanted something to turn out right, so persisted with it even when a little voice was whispering you might be wrong about that? lay your perfect life and perfect choices bare for us all to read, and then we'll all tell you what we 'think' of you

as for the 'retarded' comment - words fail me

get some compassion, or shut up

in fact, just shut up; I haven't seen a word of sense posted by you in any thread

You're right STP. But don't let him get you worked up. (you cracked me up :whistle: ) He's just young. Though, its no excuse for inflicting deeply hurtful comments. Ah, hell, maybe you're right... :lol:

Tomorrows my Birthday!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You Ok i will stop jsut trying to have a little fun lol

whats the topic? i think people already answered everything with there opinions!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

yep, still looking for a word of sense... a correctly spelled word of sense would be an added bonus :P

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Corey, you don't get to decide when the discussion is over. Kindly move along if you have nothing constructive to add. I've tried to be calm with you and civil. But you're pushing me to recommending .....the "baby's corner thread". :whistle:

Anyhow, this Pokernut guy has experienced this once before. But we don't know exactly what happened in that case. I know it really has no bearing here (well maybe a little), but I'd like to hear more.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

Russian women are quite particular when choosing their mates. They have a high sense of maturity, for they are seeking a serious man to be a strong husband and loving father. :blush: Well, the same can be said for any country of origin really. But I say Russian because I feel I know them quite well. So, i'm wondering if Mariya has witnessed this side of Corey...

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline
Russian women are quite particular when choosing their mates. They have a high sense of maturity, for they are seeking a serious man to be a strong husband and loving father. :blush: Well, the same can be said for any country of origin really. But I say Russian because I feel I know them quite well. So, i'm wondering if Mariya has witnessed this side of Corey...

Mariya knows everything about me! this is why she loves me! Since The first day I met her I have talked to her on the phone at least 1 hour and a half each day! And the whiole summer we lived together and this is the second time I have been in Russia already been here almost 2 months and we live together here too! you want for me to sat You have no right to say this! but you will not get me worked up! nice try :innocent:

Timeline

maybe people are just telling you what they 'think'

hey, count yourself lucky that no one has called you 'retarded'

yet

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline
maybe people are just telling you what they 'think'

hey, count yourself lucky that no one has called you 'retarded'

yet

:thumbs:

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

:protest::ot2:

I want to discuss Pokernut, not Corey-nut.

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

oh, believe me; I have NOT given my opinion of you <_<

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I only just got around to reading this thread and I have to say i'm not surprised by the strength of feeling it has evoked in so many people. Everyone here is at some stage of this lengthy, complicated and sometimes painful process and it's not easy. I would imagine that most of the USC's here have had someone say to them 'Are you sure he/she isn't just after a GC' and had someone sew the seeds of doubt. For most of us we are sure that our love is true and that all the effort and waiting is worthwhile, but to be the man/woman who has discovered they were used must be terrible.

Regardless of whether this is the first, second or even tenth time this has happened to the same person, I believe he should still warrent some sympathy from us. Was he naive? Possibly. Does that mean that he doesn't deserve to be angry at being used? I don't think so.

Just my two cents on the matter.

Oh, and I think the name calling that got started was a bit much. Just my opinion though...

5th February 2008 - I-129F forms sent for K1 visa (VSC)

26th March 2008 - NOA2 recieved via email

19th May 2008 - Interview............APPROVED!!!!!!

21st May 2008 - Visa in hand

29th July 2008 - POE

2nd September 2008 - Married

19th September - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

25th September - Check cashed $1010.00 (OUCH!!)

29th September - Received NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP

13th October - AOS Petition transferred to CSC!!!

17th October - Biometrics (Tampa Office)

17th October - AOS/EAD Touched

20th October - AOS Touched

21st October - AOS Touched

6th November - AOS/EAD/AP Touched (probably due to change of address)

10th December - EAD approved

28th January 2009 - GC approved without interview. Done with all this till 2011!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Fiancee visa law has since been changed to close this loophole and now requires that the foreign fiancee either marry the U.S. citizen who sponsored her within 90 days of her arrival in the U.S. or depart the U.S. prior to the termination of her 90 day fiancee visa. These are the fiancee's only two options. The K1 visa cannot be extended beyond 90 days and it cannot be changed to some other visa, such as a tourist, student or work visa. Any violation of these rules will result in deportation and, in many cases, a bar from re-entering the U.S. for a period of 3, 5 or 10 years even if the foreign fiancee marries another American.

http://www.fiancee-visa.info/

She will evenntually be deported and barred from reentering for awhile!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
No offenses either but thoses cases are i think expected when for example you have 25 yrs difference or someone really heavy with a tiny young adult all cute and fancy from poorer countries.

I do not know what is your situation.

I saw some picts on the gallery that sometime..... i wonder about the honnesty of all that.

I have seen couples like you're describing above.. here.. both usc. Some people like older men/women and some ppl like some "curves" lol

No offense, I get what youre saying but....come on!

THIS is a perfect example of why I have taken all my pics out of the gallery. Too many judgmental people who look at them and make comments like this. Some brazen enough to address certain people directly about their photos. UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE. :blink:

To the OP...IMHO you could have phrased your opening post with a bit more discretion. I do believe it would have avoided this onslaught of judgment towards you. I am sorry this has happened to you. If you have not married this person and she leaves to go with this friend you mentioned, then count yourself lucky. She cannot adjust status without marriage to you, she will be out of status after 90 days, and you have nothing further to worry about. Let her find her own way home.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

To the OP...IMHO you could have phrased your opening post with a bit more discretion. I do believe it would have avoided this onslaught of judgment towards you. I am sorry this has happened to you. If you have not married this person and she leaves to go with this friend you mentioned, then count yourself lucky. She cannot adjust status without marriage to you, she will be out of status after 90 days, and you have nothing further to worry about. Let her find her own way home.

Exactly Karen.

Had the wording on the original post been different, plus more information provided about the situation, I never would have reacted the way that I did.

I understand that Pokernut is hurt, I've read his updated information he's given us and I am very sorry for what has happened.

I also find it sad. The red flags are all throughout that post, no intimacy, distance, lack of interest, not even kissing you goodnight, sending money to her and her entire family many times....unreal.

This is not a real relationship. I hope that after 2 times of this you'll finally be able to understand the difference.

I wish you strength to heal and move on.

I was also happy to see you say you are going to take time for you....I wish you all the best in everything Pokernut (F)

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
haha I turn 20 tomorrow! Tomorrow is my birthday! Yeah! I am young! There is a saying fool me once shame on you! Fool me twice shame on you! And being older doesnt make you more wise! hey I know I am in love and enjoying every second of it!

Yeah, the saying is actually...'fool me twice...shame on ME'. ;)

It's not so much age as it is life experience that make you wiser...and you don't usually have one without the other.

To the OP, I completely understand your frustration with this and my heart goes out to you. It seems your good sense was trying to tell you something yet, it was clouded by what it is you want most and wanted to believe. I can understand that. It happens to all of us. You had warning signs, it's happened before...DONT let it happen again! The only thing you can do now is really learn from your mistakes. To love and be loved is the best gift this life has to offer. There is someone out there for you to share your life with. Someone who wont lie or cheat. Perhaps she's in this country, though. ;)

IF all the OP states is true then this 'person' is one of the reasons we are all waiting so long to be with our loved ones. She is all that's wrong with this process and I would be disapointed if she was allowed to stay. Yes, I agree that she is a human being...but not a very nice one.

In regards to those who feel they are somehow empowered to judge the relationships of others.... I don't think it's any of our business to judge who is in love with who and why. Whether someone is too fat, too pretty, too young, too old, too rich..too poor...etc. How is that even our business and what gives any one of us the right to even suggest it's for visa fraud? We don't live their lives...we don't sleep in their bed. We can't even know the most intimate details of the people closest to us so what gives you the right to judge someone else's relationship based on a few lines or pictures in a forum? Of course there are cases of deception...but that can happen in even the most seemingly 'normal' relationships. Who made you judge and jury? We're not here for bigotry...we're here because we need and can offer support to each other based on similar circumstances. Those kinds of unjustified opinions should be kept to yourself because it really only shows your own arrogance and ignorance when you make statements like that.

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.