pokernut

k-1 gone bad I want her out asap

145 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
This has already happened to him before! This is his fault for being stupid! You should know when your ireally in love!

Well, in his defense, he is human and looking for love. He obviosly had some idea this may happen, but he took the chance anyway. I don't have much sympathy but I can relate to the human need. And if he really loved her, he's going through many different emotions right now. He's hurt, he's stressed, and he's mad. That's natural. I would want her out immediately as well. Why should she get to spend 3 glorious months on vacation, while his heart has been broken? But why should we grieve for him when he kinda set himself up? :wacko: Well, good luck to you Pokernut. Heal your wounds, throw her out, and do something that makes you happy. :thumbs:

I think all he is looking for is a sympathy party and i dont feel bad for him at all! And i Dont think he could of really been in love with her! Did he really love her? Or did he love how young she was and how she looked?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
She had another boyfriend? Would not kiss him good night? i bet when they were together 16 months ago they never even made love? is this guy retarded?

No, he's a fool for love. Foolishness is not retardedness. His risk was not smart, but it was honest. His weakness may very well have asked for this result, but come on....we can't start bashing him and calling him names. He's an adult and looking for adult advice.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline
This has already happened to him before! This is his fault for being stupid! You should know when your ireally in love!

Well, in his defense, he is human and looking for love. He obviosly had some idea this may happen, but he took the chance anyway. I don't have much sympathy but I can relate to the human need. And if he really loved her, he's going through many different emotions right now. He's hurt, he's stressed, and he's mad. That's natural. I would want her out immediately as well. Why should she get to spend 3 glorious months on vacation, while his heart has been broken? But why should we grieve for him when he kinda set himself up? :wacko: Well, good luck to you Pokernut. Heal your wounds, throw her out, and do something that makes you happy. :thumbs:

I think all he is looking for is a sympathy party and i dont feel bad for him at all! And i Dont think he could of really been in love with her! Did he really love her? Or did he love how young she was and how she looked?

He's already made it perfectly clear that sex and youth had nothing to do with his affection for her. Try to imagine being in his health and condition. He is looking for a loving companion to share everything with. Again, he made a big mistake assuming that this was the right person. I have no real sympathy for the hurt he's feeling now either. I just have an understanding for why he did what he did. I don't believe he wanted her for her rockin' hot body or her promiscuity. So, yes, I believe he really did love her. For selfish reasons perhaps, but no I don't think he confused lust for love.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
She had another boyfriend? Would not kiss him good night? i bet when they were together 16 months ago they never even made love? is this guy retarded?

Ahh, words of wisdom spoken from years of experience...oh, wait, you're 19 years old.

Our Photo Album

.png

---------------

Hieu & Craig's K1 Timeline

4-7-08 I-129F sent

4-9-08 NOA1 received

8-13-08 NOA2 received

9-15-08 Packet 3 received

9-29-08 Packet 3 returned

10-15-08 Packet 4 received

11-24-08 Interview-Passed

4-23-09 Arrived in Los Angeles

6-18-09 Married

Timeline

;) I was waiting for that.

Craig, do I have to set up an account to view your photo album?

Edited by Jason-Sasha

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

how dare you?! who gives a damn what you 'think'? this isn't a thread for us all to give our disinterested opinions on, like who's going to win the Superbowl... this is a real person with a real problem who has asked for help

you've NEVER made an error of judgement, Corey-Mariya? you've NEVER formed an impression of someone, good or bad, which later turned out to be incorrect? you've NEVER wanted something to turn out right, so persisted with it even when a little voice was whispering you might be wrong about that? lay your perfect life and perfect choices bare for us all to read, and then we'll all tell you what we 'think' of you

as for the 'retarded' comment - words fail me

get some compassion, or shut up

in fact, just shut up; I haven't seen a word of sense posted by you in any thread

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Timeline

haha I turn 20 tomorrow! Tomorrow is my birthday! Yeah! I am young! There is a saying fool me once shame on you! Fool me twice shame on you! And being older doesnt make you more wise! hey I know I am in love and enjoying every second of it!

how dare you?! who gives a damn what you 'think'? this isn't a thread for us all to give our disinterested opinions on, like who's going to win the Superbowl... this is a real person with a real problem who has asked for help

you've NEVER made an error of judgement, Corey-Mariya? you've NEVER formed an impression of someone, good or bad, which later turned out to be incorrect? you've NEVER wanted something to turn out right, so persisted with it even when a little voice was whispering you might be wrong about that? lay your perfect life and perfect choices bare for us all to read, and then we'll all tell you what we 'think' of you

in fact, just shut up; I haven't seen a word of sense posted by you in any thread

hahaahahha

Timeline

You're right STP. But don't let him get you worked up. (you cracked me up :whistle: ) He's just young. Though, its no excuse for inflicting deeply hurtful comments. Ah, hell, maybe you're right... :lol:

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

haha I turn 20 tomorrow! Tomorrow is my birthday! Yeah! I am young! There is a saying fool me once shame on you! Fool me twice shame on you! And being older doesnt make you more wise! hey I know I am in love and enjoying every second of it!

hahaahahha

Alright Corey. Time to cool it a bit. We all try to conduct mature debates here. Sometimes it doesn't quite go that way, and even sometimes I'm an @ss....but ...well, try to have a little tact here, ok? Happy Birthday. And cheers........oh wait! You can't drink yet :whistle:

I joke, I joke.

Edited by Jason-Sasha

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

You're right STP. But don't let him get you worked up. (you cracked me up :whistle: ) He's just young. Though, its no excuse for inflicting deeply hurtful comments. Ah, hell, maybe you're right... :lol:

Tomorrows my Birthday!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

oh, brother.. :unsure:

:ot2:

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

Tomorrows my Birthday!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You Ok i will stop jsut trying to have a little fun lol

Timeline

This isnt the thread for having a little fun. Try the OFF TOPIC threads.

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

oh, I'm not worked up per se; he was just the culmination of a whole lot of ####### in this thread ;)

plus, his little spots of illegal advice in other threads sort of made me question his judgement ;)

I don't for a second think HE's going to pay attention to anything I say; I just didn't want his nonsense to remain unchallenged... of course, the 'hahaahahha' reply, in its wisdom and wittiness, has wounded me deeply, and I don't know how I'm possibly going to come back to that... :unsure:

:P

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.