MelindaandTarek

HEY MENA

57 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

thThursday.jpg

Happy Thursday everyone...I am feeling like :dance: since having an interview date!!!!!!!

Bridget - the suspense is willing me how did it go???

Have a great day everyone!! I am off to work....:) Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy whateverdaythisis Everyone!

Congratulations on the interview date, Melinda! Remember the number 7 is the number of completion.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy whateverdaythisis Everyone!

Congratulations on the interview date, Melinda! Remember the number 7 is the number of completion.

Thank you Nagi - and begin your magical dreams!!!! :whistle:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes, you will! :thumbs:

Prayers for Oneder....today is interview day. :dance: :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

morning everyone. coffee...coffee!!!!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Happy thursday or thirsty thursday as I agree with bridget!

Hope everyone has a great day. Renovations are finally looking good here and I cannot wait for them to get the tile down on the floors. We're also hoping the manager quits. Oh, can there be hope in the world?!?! Anyway, if he touches me again I am going to file a formal complaint against him. I've already told him to stop touching me a few times.

I feel massive PMS going on right now LOL. Ready to rip off some heads! Just point me in the right direction.

Most of my orchids are blooming right now though and a few other plants are getting into it.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

sorry i didn't see this before i posted the other one. i asked for the other one to be closed. it'll be a freakin' miracle if I don't screw something else up today i'm so darn tired. lol. here's what i wrote in the omg thread re: the embassy:

AFter all that he met with a guy (not "the jerk" per my husband lol) and he said "you're approved" but you need to get another police report and send it in with your passport and we'll send you the visa.

not bad news but not what the lady said.

i'm going back to bed. i'm too tired to think. also they lost our marraige certificate which explains why they wouldn't give it back to him. lol. he's getting another one 'cause he said he's afraid we'll be walking in the street when we're here and stopped and he won't have it. i'm like you're gonna lug that huge bulky thing everywhere? ok habibi i'm too tired to argue and i love you good night.

I also got an email from the embassy today which was super nice:

Dear Ms. XXX,

Thank you for your note. We have reviewed your husband's file and we

believe that we have answered all required questions. We will be

contacting him shortly to have him sign his application and renew any

required documents. If there is anything further you need, either you

or he may contact us at this address.

I really thought that was nice and thoughtful since he's allowing me to contact him if need be. The guy who talked to my husband was super super nice and said that he should be able to be with me for my operation. INshallah!!!!!!

For now I'm totally tired and have cramps that could stop a MAC truck. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I didn't see this thread - anyway - HAPPY THURSDAY everyone.

Congrats on the interview date, Malinda - things are moving at a much better pace in Cairo and I think that the alignment of the stars or something equally mystical is working its positive powers...

Thanks for the update Bridget - it's a definite progress in the right direction and it's refreshing to know that there are some nice people left in the now infamous Cairo Embassy

Nagi - thank you for keeping the power of prayer alive and well - I think it's working so well

Julianna - good to see you around and sorry that you are dealing with all this ####### at work - hope things will get better soon

Ayesha & Jeanne - have a wonderful and blessed day....

Mr. Charles - are you back in Kansas yet?

Apologies if I missed anyone as I got to wrap up and go back to work...

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning everyone!

I'm in a great mood because my best friend from college is coming in tonight for the weekend. Looking forward to some good times and an ACC tournament win too! :dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Mr. Charles - are you back in Kansas yet?

:no: still in virginia, fly back this sat.

eta: as of tomorrow, i'll have accumulated about 100 hours of overtime in 2 weeks.

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.