MelindaandTarek

HEY MENA

57 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Feeling more sick by the min. and this day just won't end :crying: Tingling and numbness on all limbs have been added to the systoms list.... i need to get to the doc before it gets worse. I was feeling better, but now people look at me and tell me I'm looking like sh!t

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Thursday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

and for those that care, I am still waiting for that Visa In Hand phone call. :whistle:

I have had my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed since last night waiting to hear the good news. anything yet?

Feeling more sick by the min. and this day just won't end :crying: Tingling and numbness on all limbs have been added to the systoms list.... i need to get to the doc before it gets worse. I was feeling better, but now people look at me and tell me I'm looking like sh!t

me n u need to go out and get chitfaced together so we can both gripe to high heaven about our ailments and have drooling contests to pass the time. *sigh* if only I drank..... u take care of urself girl

ok, did i tell u all yesterday that we have 2 new additions to the family?? 2 BABY COTTONTAIL BUNNY RABBITS!!!

they are about 2 to 3 weeks old and fit in the palm of my hand. they're sooooooooooo tiny. We have to feed them milk with droppers coz they can't eat real food yet. poor lil guys. I'll try to get pictures 2nite or over the weekend.

have a great day everyone!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok, I just came home about 2 hours ago from surgery and feeling very funky due to the different meds they used. I called DOS again to find out more info about this ' update ' on our case that the douche bag would not tell me yesterday. This lady at DOS told me today that the update is ...Cairo is gonna have my SO go in for a second interview. She said she did not know when, other than he will likely get a letter from the Embassy with that information and a date.

What can we expect here? I know the medical is good for a year, but the police cert is good for 6 months, and surely he will need another police cert. Our interview was in September of 2007.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Amal post their pics in the MENA babies thread :)

and where did you come up with two tiny baby bunnies?

muwahahaha good idea sara! they are my 2 new babies :D

my son caught them at school on the playground during the afterschool program with YMCA. I was disappointed coz the counselor shoulda told him to leave the babies alone so the parents could take care of tem but instead he helped catch them, put them in the box, and offered them to me. well, i know that mama bunnies won't accept the babies if they've been handled byhumans so I had no choice but to take them home and take care of them. I couln't let them back out knowing they would surely die...so ... they're at home in a cat carrier and I have milk in the fridge with a medicine dropper to feed them......i just loev their little noses

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

going to the doctor....its BEAUTIFUL outside...i think ill walk the puppy when i get home, thats if i still have ankles by then...ahh 35 weeks preggo...im almost there right?

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline
Ok, I just came home about 2 hours ago from surgery and feeling very funky due to the different meds they used. I called DOS again to find out more info about this ' update ' on our case that the douche bag would not tell me yesterday. This lady at DOS told me today that the update is ...Cairo is gonna have my SO go in for a second interview. She said she did not know when, other than he will likely get a letter from the Embassy with that information and a date.

What can we expect here? I know the medical is good for a year, but the police cert is good for 6 months, and surely he will need another police cert. Our interview was in September of 2007.

police report is good for 3 months and medical is good for 1 year. Bring any and all support showing that you are still in a relationship including chat logs, telephone bills, any snail mail stuffs. They sure do seem to be second interview happy lately. Who did the first interview?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Have him do his police record these days so he can have them ready by the time of his interview. Even if they don't take it and ask him to send it in with his passport, he'll already have it ready to send to them the same day! Insha Allah they'll take the papers without him having to send them by DHL.

Like Bridget said, tell him to take evidence that you're still communicating with each other.

Hugs and best of luck,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Timeline

Thanks, Bridget and Ayesha. I will be sure to tell him this.

Bridget, I believe we had the same CO as you did.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Thanks, Bridget and Ayesha. I will be sure to tell him this.

Bridget, I believe we had the same CO as you did.

Time for a survey!!! :energetic:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
:dance: :dance:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

and for those that care, I am still waiting for that Visa In Hand phone call. :whistle:

are they doing security checks or were they supposed to send it right away? how many days now has it been?

Been issued and approved, said it would be within 2 weeks. Has been since Sunday.

Timeline

I have had my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed since last night waiting to hear the good news. anything yet?

(F) amal (F)

Thanks Amal (L)(L)(L)(K)(K)(L)(L)(L)

Timeline

are they doing security checks or were they supposed to send it right away? how many days now has it been?

Been issued and approved, said it would be within 2 weeks. Has been since Sunday.

Ugh! How slow can they go??? :angry:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Ugh! How slow can they go??? :angry:

LOL, I know I was telling my friend it is wonderful to get the information but it is like dragging your feet in the mud for the next step.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.