aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Well, the NVC finally says that they've received my petition! I just called. I had a clue that maybe they finally had it, as the operator was asking for the names and DOBs for both of us after I gave her the CIS receipt number (unlike before when they would just say sorry, have no record of that). She told me that they just received it today and gave me the new DOS case number. I don't know if contacting my Senator's and Congresswoman's offices last week had anything to do with the NVC finally getting it. Maybe I'll find that out later. Right now, I'm just very relieved to know that my file is finally out of USCIS hands and in DOS hands!

Thank goodness, I am really pleased for you.

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the NVC finally says that they've received my petition! I just called. I had a clue that maybe they finally had it, as the operator was asking for the names and DOBs for both of us after I gave her the CIS receipt number (unlike before when they would just say sorry, have no record of that). She told me that they just received it today and gave me the new DOS case number. I don't know if contacting my Senator's and Congresswoman's offices last week had anything to do with the NVC finally getting it. Maybe I'll find that out later. Right now, I'm just very relieved to know that my file is finally out of USCIS hands and in DOS hands!

:star::dance::dancing::dance::star: I'm so happy for you! Now it's on to...waiting again. ;) At least you get to move to the next set of waits. :)

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
WE GOT IT !!!!!!!

Oh god... can't even type as all the pressure just felt and i'm crying

Woo-hoo!!! Congrats!! I was going backwards through all the new posts and saw a reply to your original post and I'm almost in tears now! I'm so happy for you!! :star::dance::dancing::dance::star:

thank you so much Aravis! (F)

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Good morning everyone, just got back from 17days with my SO in Germany and thought i would give an update. Well since receiveing the NOA2 in June , I haven't gotta anything else!!! I just called the NVC this morning (which took mutiple times to get through) and the lady on the phone told me I have to wait up to 90 days for them to get it from CSC. I have to go back to work tomorrow so that means 3 weeks without seeing whats coming in the mail because I won't be home. :ranting::ranting:

That is odd because I think the NOA2 actually says it should take no more than 4 weeks. I do not have mine to look at right now, but I am pretty sure I read that yesterday. hmmmmm

Yeah it does say 4 weeks thats why i called them and told them. But they told me that it could take as long as 90 days to reach them. So o just have to wait.

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Good morning everyone, just got back from 17days with my SO in Germany and thought i would give an update. Well since receiveing the NOA2 in June , I haven't gotta anything else!!! I just called the NVC this morning (which took mutiple times to get through) and the lady on the phone told me I have to wait up to 90 days for them to get it from CSC. I have to go back to work tomorrow so that means 3 weeks without seeing whats coming in the mail because I won't be home. :ranting::ranting:

That is odd because I think the NOA2 actually says it should take no more than 4 weeks. I do not have mine to look at right now, but I am pretty sure I read that yesterday. hmmmmm

Yeah it does say 4 weeks thats why i called them and told them. But they told me that it could take as long as 90 days to reach them. So o just have to wait.

I surely hope it is not even close to 90 days! That sounds insane to me. I would call them back again tomorrow, if I were you. I am going to call on my own in the morning, too. :innocent:

Jan 26, 2012...mailed N-400 for wife

Feb 2, 2012..check cashed

Feb 3, 2012 NOA email and text message

Feb 7, 2012 NOA hard copy in mail

March 14, 2012 email stating in line for interview scheduling

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

3-17 interview letter in the mail--scheudled for 4-19-12

4-19 Wife passed interview! Oath to be scheduled

5-24 Oath ceremony! new US citizen

Congrats to those of you who have recently heard good news about your NOA2's. We all hope for those still waiting that your NOA2 comes tomorrow

********AOS***************

Day 0 - Dec 18th 2008: Package Sent (I-485/I-765/I-131 Applied)

Day 8 - Dec 26th 2008: Package delivered at Chicago lockbox

20th Feb AP approved

Fab 26th 09 - biometrics taken

Feb 26th AP received.

25th Feb EAD Approved (Online)

2 March EAD Received

24th April - AOS interview

14th May - AOS approved.

********K1 History************

Sent I129F - Feb 12 2008

NOA1 received - Feb 14 2008

Touched for the first time 10 days after NOA1 - Feb 24 2008

Next touch 9th July 2008.

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 10th July 2008 (received in mail 12th July)

NVC Received : 18th July 2008

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 28th July 2008

Packet 3 Sent : 2nd August

Packet 4 Received : 23rd August 2008

Interview Date : 18th Sept 2008 !!!!!!APPROVED!!!!!!!!

Visa Received : 23rd Sept 2008

US Entry : 20th October 2008

Marriage : 26th November 2008

Keep an eye on relevant stats for people waiting for their NOA2 at http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/ ...our final position prior to NOA2 in the "Still waiting for NOA2 from CSC K-1 I-129F within the CSC processing time" list was 51st on 13th July (55th 9th July) (56th 7 July) (59th 2nd July) (63rd 1st July) (71st 28th June) (77th 22nd June) (79th 17th June) (93rd 16th June) (99th 11th June) (102nd 9th June) (104th 6th June) (109th 5th june) (114th 3rd June 2008), (116th 1st June 2008).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

:innocent: God Bless You!!

Hello !!!

Yesterday I was very sad.... Now!!! We are approved :dance:

Yesterday I shared my sadness from Colombia....

Today, I wanted to share my happiness :blush:

God bless you, :innocent:

Angie

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats to the recent approvals!

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Bevs,

I understand you are sad, we got our NOA1 almost a whole month earlier than you got yours (Feb 11) and we STILL do not have our NOA2

Hang in there, and trust me you are not alone in your wait.

hugs

Rebecca

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London UK

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-02-11

*Touched* : 2008-07-17

*Touched* : 2008-07-18

*Touched* : 2008-07-23

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : Website says its been APPROVED!!! 2008-07-31

NOA2 recieved in mail: 2008-08-07

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : October 9th APPROVED!!!

Visa Received : October 11th

US Entry : October 11th

Marriage :October 15th

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
can someone here wish me for my NOA2 to come. im really so sad now i cant help it anymore, me and hubby are affected. please help us pray.

Hi Bevs, you are included in my prayers. I fully understand your situation. I have been there. Some people from Phils forum actually recognize me as the girl who worries a lot about NOA2. I know it's really hard but don't let it affect your relationship with your husband. Just lift every thing to God and keep on praying. I'm sure you will get it soon. God bless.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Timeline
can someone here wish me for my NOA2 to come. im really so sad now i cant help it anymore, me and hubby are affected. please help us pray.

It will come bevs mine took 156 days and i received the noa2 only after 162 days. it will come soon.

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Morning, Miss Yoko - come back down to Earth yet!!?? I'm made up you got your NOA2 - I know how badly it was affecting you. I think they've forgotten about mine you know. I'm gonna have to form a new committee for the "last touched in late February" club now that you and cwaf are no longer members. I was thinking of asking Bevs and BMJ! :lol:

Edited by Damian P

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline
Morning, Miss Yoko - come back down to Earth yet!!?? I'm made up you got your NOA2 - I know how badly it was affecting you. I think they've forgotten about mine you know. I'm gonna have to form a new committee for the "last touched in late February" club now that you and cwaf are no longer members. I was thinking of asking Bevs and BMJ! :lol:

Earth??? where is it? i'm beyond the 9 clouds right now!! :star:

I even have some difficulties to breath. But i think its about the heavy weather in Paris.

Today i'll give my notice to my boss. I go also to the wedding store to adjust my dress. etc etc...

I feel wonderful!

You'll have it guy and girl, soon now it have to be!

Big hugs for you all

Richard & Chantal

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.