aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

So what forum section do we all go to next for the AOS? And 9 days Until Tina arrives!

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
With the latest update to the CSC processing times, our case is now officially outside of the processing timeframe, so I was finally able to ask them to investigate why it's taking so long.

Has anyone else had to do this?

I don't know of anyone in the feb thread who has had to do it, yet. :( I hope you hear something back really soon! Hopefully it's just some dumb thing and they'll have you approved ASAP!

I talked to my U.S. Representative's office today. They were very helpful and are going to look into our case. Hopefully that will get us somewhere!

2007-11-30: I-129F received by CSC

2008-02-04: NOA1

2009-03-02: NOA2

2009-03-12: Received by NVC

2009-04-16: Sent to consulate

2009-05-23: Packet 3 received

With the latest update to the CSC processing times, our case is now officially outside of the processing timeframe, so I was finally able to ask them to investigate why it's taking so long.

Has anyone else had to do this?

I don't know of anyone in the feb thread who has had to do it, yet. :( I hope you hear something back really soon! Hopefully it's just some dumb thing and they'll have you approved ASAP!

I talked to my U.S. Representative's office today. They were very helpful and are going to look into our case. Hopefully that will get us somewhere!

I hope so pgp! This is crazy that they're keeping you hanging like this.

So what forum section do we all go to next for the AOS? And 9 days Until Tina arrives!

I've been over on the AOS forums, but it doesn't feel like home the way this one does. :) I'd be up for keeping in touch here...we'll all be going through AOS around the same time and can help each other out. YAY for Tina arriving soon! :)

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello february filers. Just to let you know I had a successful interview in London today and was approved :thumbs: Hoping for a speedy visa delivery and to be in America some time next week. Thanks again for being there through the fairly rough journey. All good wishes to all of you x

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Hello february filers. Just to let you know I had a successful interview in London today and was approved :thumbs: Hoping for a speedy visa delivery and to be in America some time next week. Thanks again for being there through the fairly rough journey. All good wishes to all of you x

Congratulation!!! :dance:

I called the DOS today. They said our interview is scheduled for Nov 26... the day before Thanksgiving in Guangzhou, China.

Hopefully, the VO's will be in a good mood and give many PINKS.

Steve

K-1

I-129F Sent : 02-21-2008

I-129F NOA1 : 02-25-2008

I-129F RFE(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 07-14-2008

NVC Received : 07-18-2008

NVC Left : 07-23-2008

P2 arrives Guangzhou Customs: 07-26-2008

Consulate Receives: 09-09-2008

Packet 3 Sent : 10-02-2008

Packet 3 Received : 10-18-2008

Packet 4 Received : 10-30-2008

Interview Date : 11-26-2008

Visa Received : 12-2-2008

US Entry : 12-3-2008

Marriage : 12-12-2008

AOS

I-485 package mailed : 1-28-2009

NOA received: 2-10-2009

Biometrics: 2-14-2009

Interview: 5-13-2009

Green card received: x-xx-xxxx

Congratulations!! :) I'm so glad you have your approval, I'll be speeding your visa along with my thoughts.

Congratulation!!! :dance:

I called the DOS today. They said our interview is scheduled for Nov 26... the day before Thanksgiving in Guangzhou, China.

Hopefully, the VO's will be in a good mood and give many PINKS.

Steve

Yay!! I can't wait to hear about your successful interview! I know those interviews can be difficult in Guangzhou, but hopefully being prepared with all of the information from VJ and Candle for Love will speed you successfully through it. :thumbs:

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

We're at home!!!!

:)

I'll come back later to tell you how it was :)

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

We're at home!!!!

:)

I'll come back later to tell you how it was :)

Congrats MissYoko! :)

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Ok, now i get some time to tell you our journey to the U.S.

First at Wednesday morning the movers came to my apartment to take all our stuffs. On the afternoon i gave the keys back to my landlord. After that we went with a cab to a hotel just beside the airport.

I was starting to scary that last night in Paris, 'cause I was traveling alone with my daughter and with 4 really big luggages, 2 travels bag and my wedding dress. I was thinking that i will never be able to manage all of that.

But as soon we arrive at the airport, a guy was helping me to push the carts to the united desk, there, it was a long line for Washington, nothing for Chicago . So a lady from United came to me and told me that we will have to wait a few for Chicago and also that she'll help me. When she came back she told that ok, we don't gonna to do the economy line and she was helping me to reach the first class check in. No line for us. :D:yes:

Then the guy from the check in desk was really nice, i was just a little bit overweight for each luggage, but he was like : ok i don't see it no charge. I just have to pay for the 5th piece. he even told me that he wanted to dont charge me for that but he cant cheat with the comp.

The flight was good. As we was really tired Gally and I, we was sleeping almost all the time.

Then we land. At the immigration the line was pretty long but it was going fast. It was a lady at the desk. Gally started to talk to her (in french) about how she was exciting being finally in Chicago and that she cannot wait to celebrate Halloween... you know in her 6 years old way. The lady was smiling to her. She just opened the 2 sealed envelope, fill the I94 and some other stuffs, she took my fingers print and photo. Then she gave Gally an American flag pins and she said Welcome to America. As she gave me back our passports I told her that she forgot to staple the I94 for Gally. She was really sorry and so did it.

So everything was just easy and perfect!

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline
Ok, now i get some time to tell you our journey to the U.S.

First at Wednesday morning the movers came to my apartment to take all our stuffs. On the afternoon i gave the keys back to my landlord. After that we went with a cab to a hotel just beside the airport.

I was starting to scary that last night in Paris, 'cause I was traveling alone with my daughter and with 4 really big luggages, 2 travels bag and my wedding dress. I was thinking that i will never be able to manage all of that.

But as soon we arrive at the airport, a guy was helping me to push the carts to the united desk, there, it was a long line for Washington, nothing for Chicago . So a lady from United came to me and told me that we will have to wait a few for Chicago and also that she'll help me. When she came back she told that ok, we don't gonna to do the economy line and she was helping me to reach the first class check in. No line for us. :D:yes:

Then the guy from the check in desk was really nice, i was just a little bit overweight for each luggage, but he was like : ok i don't see it no charge. I just have to pay for the 5th piece. he even told me that he wanted to dont charge me for that but he cant cheat with the comp.

The flight was good. As we was really tired Gally and I, we was sleeping almost all the time.

Then we land. At the immigration the line was pretty long but it was going fast. It was a lady at the desk. Gally started to talk to her (in french) about how she was exciting being finally in Chicago and that she cannot wait to celebrate Halloween... you know in her 6 years old way. The lady was smiling to her. She just opened the 2 sealed envelope, fill the I94 and some other stuffs, she took my fingers print and photo. Then she gave Gally an American flag pins and she said Welcome to America. As she gave me back our passports I told her that she forgot to staple the I94 for Gally. She was really sorry and so did it.

So everything was just easy and perfect!

Oh Miss Yoko, that is wonderful, I'm so happy for you and your little daughter (she sounds so cute!). It is great that she is so excited about her new life :D Hope they are as nice to me when I cross the POE in Seattle. I can't believe we are finally getting there! So happy for you.

----------------------

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Wedding 29 November

Timeline

Quick update: I received my passport and K1 visa this morning (wooooohoooooo) and am booked on a flight to Seattle at 3pm tomorrow (not wasting any more time). Tomorrow I'll see my baby again and he won't have to send me home this time!

----------------------

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Wedding 29 November

Quick update: I received my passport and K1 visa this morning (wooooohoooooo) and am booked on a flight to Seattle at 3pm tomorrow (not wasting any more time). Tomorrow I'll see my baby again and he won't have to send me home this time!

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. :)

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Today she is coming, how do you feel? :star:

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Today she is coming, how do you feel? :star:

I'm excited! but it really won't hit me for another week. I'm still at work until Nov 13th. :angry:

We planned it this way though. This way she will have a week alone with our cat so she "can win him back" as she puts it. She arrived through chicago, but iwon't post details about that until i talk to her.

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.