garya505

McCain says Obama or Clinton will blame America more than our enemies for threatening our security

74 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

John McCain says either Obama or Clinton will "paint a picture of the world in which America's mistakes are a greater threat to our security than the malevolent intentions of an enemy that despises us and our ideals."

Do you agree?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Absolutely agree! Aren't they already? Obama wants to sit down with Castro the first week he's in office?

I thought Fidel had one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel. :(

Isn't his brother getting ready to take over?

Absolutely agree! Aren't they already? Obama wants to sit down with Castro the first week he's in office?

I thought Fidel had one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel. :(

Our posture to Cuba is way outdated as it is. The cold war ended years ago.

keTiiDCjGVo

Yes, another reason why Obama isn't "experienced" enough. He doesn't even know who's running the country down there.

P.S. The Cubans in Florida are livid over Obama's remarks.

Edited by kaydee457
miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Wouldn't the best way to improve Cuba be through diplomacy? Sorry, but we can't forever be bitter enemies with a country 60 miles from our shores. McCain is just stupid. Quite frankly, our actions in the middle east ARE the reason they despise us. "They hate our ideals" is the biggest misrepresentation of the 21st century.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Wouldn't the best way to improve Cuba be through diplomacy? Sorry, but we can't forever be bitter enemies with a country 60 miles from our shores. McCain is just stupid. Quite frankly, our actions in the middle east ARE the reason they despise us. "They hate our ideals" is the biggest misrepresentation of the 21st century.

agree, they went there, stir #### up, and now they fairly pissed off.,. i really don't buy the 'but we're bringing democracy and freedom to them'.. ef that

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline
If McCain's people are on the ball they're going to hammer away at this one.

If people buy that load of donkey dung, I have some ocean front property on the moon that I would like for McCain to move for me.

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

If people buy that load of donkey dung, I have some ocean front property on the moon that I would like for McCain to move for me.

I'm beginning to agree with you. I guess that once Obama, the great and wonderful OZ, :wacko: occupies the WH we should just fire all of those that are employed by the Dept. Of State, call back all the diplomats, for we won't need them anymore.

Obama, the annointed "expert" on everything from the economy to foreign policy will show us how it's done! He's amassed all this knowledge whilst in the slums of Chicago and now wants to practice what he's lurnt.

Perhaps he can get Pelosi to accompany him on his diplomatic "missions"?....

miss_me_yet.jpg

Timeline

I'm beginning to agree with you. I guess that once Obama, the great and wonderful OZ, :wacko: occupies the WH we should just fire all of those that are employed by the Dept. Of State, call back all the diplomats, for we won't need them anymore.

Obama, the annointed "expert" on everything from the economy to foreign policy will show us how it's done! He's amassed all this knowledge whilst in the slums of Chicago and now wants to practice what he's lurnt.

Perhaps he can get Pelosi to accompany him on his diplomatic "missions"?....

Well, John McCain is ready to keep our troops in Iraq for 100 years. That's all a person needs to know about his wonderful foreign policy expertise. Let's go ahead and try to manipulate their lives a little further, maybe that will make them like us.

You are an ignorant, bigoted individual and it disturbs me that it is still socially acceptable to say the things that you do. At least Obama knows what it is like to climb the ladder instead of being born into the penthouse.

Edited by AnewKINDofFEELIN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You are an ignorant, bigoted individual and it disturbs me that it is still socially acceptable to say the things that you do. At least Obama knows what it is like to climb the ladder instead of being born into the penthouse.

that's quite unnecessary.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

How so? You cannot go around making inflammatory insinuations like he did and expect people to accept it. I, for one, will never give in to that sort of ignorance and class based discrimination.

I totally agree. Stop the personal attacks.