ss918

VISA IN HAND!!!!! :)

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ashraf called me in the middle of the night to tell me he got his VISA!!! We still can't believe it-- I had to see it like 4 times at the net to really believe it!! LOL :dance::dance::dance: So much to do now, I didn't even want to think about a wedding dress or planning the wedding until he had his Visa, I didnt want to jinx it!! What fun to plan!!

God bless all of you still waiting..... my prayers are for speedy reunions for everyone apart from their loved ones!

Laura (F)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lets hope Cairo keeps up the pace. There are several of us since the start of the year...would be soooooooooo nice to see Cairo push us ALL through without a hitch.....Good luck in your new lives together...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, you got my message Laura, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

( Im thanking God and still crying those tears of joy).

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Congratulations - another good news from Cairo ---- :dance::dance::dance: :dance:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: CONGRATULATIONS SWEETY!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: awwww i am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you and inshAllah you and your loved one will live a wonderful, blessed life together filled with happiness and joy!!! :) i am in tears for you and just keep those of us waiting (like me and many others) in your prayers!! inshAllah Cairo will keep handing out those visas!! :) take care dear :D:dance:

whatever it takes...or how my heart breaks...i will be right here waiting for you... 636.gif

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow, that was so fast! Congratulations! :dance:

Best wishes to you both for a wonderful future together.

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance::dance:CONGRATULATIONS LAURA!! :dance:

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU AND ASHRAF. I AM SORRY I MISSED YOUR CALLS. I WENT SHOPPING TODAY WHILE AHMED SLEPT. MY DAUGHTER NEEDED SOME NEW PAGEANT SHOES BY TUESDAY AND WHEN I GOT HOME I LEFT THE CELL IN THE CAR. UFFFFFFFF! MADE ME MISS YOUR GOOD NEWS IN PERSON. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU......I AM CLOSE BEHIND INSHALLAH. :thumbs: WAY TO GO CAIRO....DON'T STOP NOW....KEEP THJOSE VISAS COMING. :thumbs: CONGRTULATIONS GIRL AND I WISH YOU TWO THE A LONG WONDERFUL HAPPY LIFE FILLED WITH LOVE....I THINK I MIGHT CRY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU :crying: TAKE CARE AND KEEP IN TOUCH. LET ME KNOW THE WEDDING PLANS. :thumbs:

CHERYL (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congratulations! :thumbs:

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats. Wishing you a happy reunion. :dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.