36 posts in this topic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

congratulation laura :dance: i'm so happy for ya

now its time to looking for bling bling wedding dress and suit .......ohhhhh i'm really so happy for ya

have a happy blessed new life with your love

GOD bless you both

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ashraf called me in the middle of the night to tell me he got his VISA!!! We still can't believe it-- I had to see it like 4 times at the net to really believe it!! LOL :dance::dance::dance: So much to do now, I didn't even want to think about a wedding dress or planning the wedding until he had his Visa, I didnt want to jinx it!! What fun to plan!!

God bless all of you still waiting..... my prayers are for speedy reunions for everyone apart from their loved ones!

Laura (F)

Congratulations, alhamdllah.

ALF ALF MABROOK.

mostafa

08/xx/2004: Met online

08/19/2007: Married in Egypt

03/21/2007: ~E~ Moved to Egypt

CR1-IR1 Timeline (DCF at Cairo)

10/11/2007: I-130 Petition Interview at Cairo Embassy - Petition Accepted

10/18/2007: I-130 Petition Approved! - Confirmation email from embassy

10/18/2007: "Step Two" packet (Packet 3) received via DHL

11/26/2007: Visa Interview

12/04/2007: "Proof of Domicile" received at Embassy

12/30/2007: "Proof of Domicile" approved; visa to be issued this week! - Not issued

01/13/2008: "Case pending Administrative Processing"

01/15/2008: AP completed; case under final review

a691606.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Ashraf called me in the middle of the night to tell me he got his VISA!!! We still can't believe it-- I had to see it like 4 times at the net to really believe it!! LOL :dance::dance::dance: So much to do now, I didn't even want to think about a wedding dress or planning the wedding until he had his Visa, I didnt want to jinx it!! What fun to plan!!

God bless all of you still waiting..... my prayers are for speedy reunions for everyone apart from their loved ones!

Laura (F)

Awesome !!!! Congratulations to you both !

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations Laura! I am so happy for you and this is just the best news. I bet that you are on cloud nine right now. I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.