w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Clinton Campaign Chairman McAuliffe: Obama would be a good running mate

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

One of Hillary Clinton's top advisers said Monday Barack Obama could make a good running mate if the New York senator is the Democratic Party's nominee.

Appearing on NY1's "Inside City Hall," Clinton Campaign Chairman Terry McAuliffe praised Barack Obama’s ability to “excite people”...

When he was asked directly whether adding Obama to a Clinton ticket would be a good idea, he responded: “Sure it would. Absolutely. How could you deny consideration of someone who has excited so many people?”

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/...d-running-mate/

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oooooo that's gonna piss off obama.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

They're living a pipe dream. I wouldn't blame Obama if he never wanted to be in the same room as the Clintons.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

oooooo that's gonna piss off obama.

i agree

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Actually, he's really not qualified for anything else.....Additionally, this is probably the only way Clinton could beat McCain (assuming he's the nominee)......

I think you're right on that one.