Nessa

Lost season 4

340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hey I just thought of something. Remember the way the helicopter seemed to be going down and they were all shown jumping out in a rather panicked way? And the pilot is all scraped up. How come the helicopter is fine and the pilot says he landed with no problems?

Did he get scraped up falling out of the copter? lol jk

But seriously I don't get that.

maybe he always looks like that.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hey I just thought of something. Remember the way the helicopter seemed to be going down and they were all shown jumping out in a rather panicked way? And the pilot is all scraped up. How come the helicopter is fine and the pilot says he landed with no problems?

Did he get scraped up falling out of the copter? lol jk

But seriously I don't get that.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
I think Sayid is the only one, well except for Ben. Obviously he got off the island too since that's who Sayid was with last night. I knew it was Ben as soon as I heard him talking. I told Javi it was him before they showed it was him. I think they said last night they will reveal another of the 6 next week. I missed the first half of the show so I'm going to try and watch it online later.

Except that they call themselves "The Oceanic 6". Neither Ben nor Juliette where on the Oceanic Flight...

We could do a list of things to solve and our guesses ;)

Like what is the link between Penny and Naomi (she had the picture of Penny and Desmond).

Why do they want Ben?

Who are the other 2?

Who is Ben after (in the future)?

How in the heck did and who created the fake plane under water with the fake bodies...?

Why did the rocket arrive at a different time than it was supposed to?

etc. etc.

Lost=the endless questions show :whistle:

I like how this new season began. The flash-forward are a good change, but we still don't know what the island is or who those new people really are.

I hope we'll get some answers. A bit of mystery is good but some understanding motivates you to go forward.

And has anyone noticed this dark haired guy? The one who first got in touch with Ben as a child and who told Locke how to get his father killed by Sawyer. This guy hasn't aged when Ben grew old enough to be a balding adult man. He is part of the original others. Do they "real" others don't age passed a certain point?

08.2006: Entered with a B-2 visa.

07.06.07: Civil Wedding

07.17.2008 AOS approved with interview. It took 367 Days!

11.08.08: Big family wedding

09.18.09-10.03.09: First trip to France with Hubby

I-751

04.19.10: Package sent to Vermont

04.21.10: Delivered in Vermont

04.22.10: NOA date

04.23.10: Check cashed

05.17.10: Received biometrics appointment letter

06.07.10: Biometrics Appointment

06.26.10: Touched

07.07.10: Card Production Ordered!

07.17.10: Card in the mail :) Done until citizenship

French Thread I

French Thread II

Timeline

Like what is the link between Penny and Naomi (she had the picture of Penny and Desmond). - no idea

Why do they want Ben? - no idea

Who are the other 2? - Sawyer and maybe Locke

Who is Ben after (in the future)? - havent seen that part yet

How in the heck did and who created the fake plane under water with the fake bodies...? - I don't think the plane is fake, I think the plane crashed in this dimension and wound up in the island in the parallel universe

Why did the rocket arrive at a different time than it was supposed to? - no idea what you're talking about, again, I only watched half of last night's episode

And has anyone noticed this dark haired guy? The one who first got in touch with Ben as a child and who told Locke how to get his father killed by Sawyer. This guy hasn't aged when Ben grew old enough to be a balding adult man. He is part of the original others. Do they "real" others don't age passed a certain point? - Yes, I was wondering if someone else noticed or if maybe I was confusing the guy.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
And has anyone noticed this dark haired guy? The one who first got in touch with Ben as a child and who told Locke how to get his father killed by Sawyer. This guy hasn't aged when Ben grew old enough to be a balding adult man. He is part of the original others. Do they "real" others don't age passed a certain point? - Yes, I was wondering if someone else noticed or if maybe I was confusing the guy.

:D So either we both paid attention or else we're both confused :innocent:

Sorry if I told too much about the parts you haven't seen.

08.2006: Entered with a B-2 visa.

07.06.07: Civil Wedding

07.17.2008 AOS approved with interview. It took 367 Days!

11.08.08: Big family wedding

09.18.09-10.03.09: First trip to France with Hubby

I-751

04.19.10: Package sent to Vermont

04.21.10: Delivered in Vermont

04.22.10: NOA date

04.23.10: Check cashed

05.17.10: Received biometrics appointment letter

06.07.10: Biometrics Appointment

06.26.10: Touched

07.07.10: Card Production Ordered!

07.17.10: Card in the mail :) Done until citizenship

French Thread I

French Thread II

Timeline

:D So either we both paid attention or else we're both confused :innocent:

Sorry if I told too much about the parts you haven't seen.

naw, it's ok, I can't wait to watch it tonight. I got sleepy last night and I knew hubster was recording for me, so I went to sleep.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Like what is the link between Penny and Naomi (she had the picture of Penny and Desmond). - no idea

How in the heck did and who created the fake plane under water with the fake bodies...? - I don't think the plane is fake, I think the plane crashed in this dimension and wound up in the island in the parallel universe

Why did the rocket arrive at a different time than it was supposed to? - no idea what you're talking about, again, I only watched half of last night's episode

It's definitely the same guy. I'd noticed myself that he hadn't aged; he has to be 30 years or so older, but shows no sign of it.

The bit about the plane being real is interesting. Yet, at least major sections of it ended up on the island, including the cockpit and at least the portion of the cabin that included the wings, and the whole plane was seen by the Others breaking up over the island. I don't recall how much of the plane is shown in the news story; perhaps that part fell outside the dimension the island is in? Plus, regarding the bodies, the pilot, at least appears to have been "faked." The helicopter pilot saw the supposed body of the Oceanic pilot in the water on the news, and knew that it wasn't actually him. And we know the actual pilot was in the cockpit on the island, and was killed by one of the creatures, perhaps a polar bear.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Timeline

It's definitely the same guy. I'd noticed myself that he hadn't aged; he has to be 30 years or so older, but shows no sign of it.

The bit about the plane being real is interesting. Yet, at least major sections of it ended up on the island, including the cockpit and at least the portion of the cabin that included the wings, and the whole plane was seen by the Others breaking up over the island. I don't recall how much of the plane is shown in the news story; perhaps that part fell outside the dimension the island is in? Plus, regarding the bodies, the pilot, at least appears to have been "faked." The helicopter pilot saw the supposed body of the Oceanic pilot in the water on the news, and knew that it wasn't actually him. And we know the actual pilot was in the cockpit on the island, and was killed by one of the creatures, perhaps a polar bear.

maybe they developed some type of super advanced botox for the entire body :P

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Richard Alpert (the dark haired guy) was one of the "hostiles" - maybe a native of the island before Dharma showed up? We all know that the island has the ability to heal, why not stop people from ageing so fast?

And I think Michael factors into this somehow...his name was in the credits at the beginning (hasn't been since he left with Walt), I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up soon. Perhaps he is on the boat, working for the same person as the mysterious "rescuers"? Maybe he is their guide and had hoped to lead them there, back to the island to find Ben.

Edited by Mags

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Erm, don't you think he'd heal? :blink:

Yes! This is also the guy that "recruited" Juliet, so he's been off the island.

Richard Alpert (the dark haired guy) was one of the "hostiles" - maybe a native of the island before Dharma showed up? We all know that the island has the ability to heal, why not stop people from ageing so fast?

And I think Michael factors into this somehow...his name was in the credits at the beginning (hasn't been since he left with Walt), I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up soon. Perhaps he is on the boat, working for the same person as the mysterious "rescuers"? Maybe he is their guide and had hoped to lead them there, back to the island to find Ben.

I wonder if Michael is the man Ben says he has on their boat.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Timeline

yeah, Michael on the boat. Never thought of that.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

I cant believe Sayid is working for Ben!!! That really blew my mind.

So far we know Jack, Kate, Hurley, and Sayid are part of the Oceanic 6.

Yeah, like Mags said, it very well could be Michael on the boat......i read weeks ago that he was suppose to be back on the show this year.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

What was up with the bracelets that Naomi and that girl in the future with Sayid had? Obviously they are connected but it seemed weird how Sayid paid so much attention to Naomi's - it made me think he already knew what it was or what it signified.

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
What was up with the bracelets that Naomi and that girl in the future with Sayid had? Obviously they are connected but it seemed weird how Sayid paid so much attention to Naomi's - it made me think he already knew what it was or what it signified.

I think he was just curious on the island. Then, when he saw the bracelet on "future girl", he clicked and put 2 and 2 together.

Edited by Mags