Nessa

Lost season 4

340 posts in this topic

I am not saying that those that enjoy it shouldn't, not for one minute. Just for me, it lacks any real pace or substance. The questions that are 'in the air' just don't seem important enough to sustain the momentum. However, that is just my opinion. At least you guys talking about it made me give it another go. ;)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

i like that it doesn't give us all the answers right aways...

I think Heroes made the mistake of giving out too many answers the first season... I don't hear much hype about this season as the first one.... :unsure:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think Heroes made the mistake of giving out too many answers the first season... I don't hear much hype about this season as the first one.... :unsure:

And it's fun to guess what is going on. :D

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

And it's fun to guess what is going on. :D

yup, it is.... :thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I am not saying that those that enjoy it shouldn't, not for one minute. Just for me, it lacks any real pace or substance. The questions that are 'in the air' just don't seem important enough to sustain the momentum. However, that is just my opinion. At least you guys talking about it made me give it another go. ;)

Yeah it definitely isn't for everyone. For instance, I can't stand shows like Seinfeld and other sitcoms where they are always putting people in extremely uncomfortable situations or showing completely illogical responses to things. My husband thinks it is hilarious but I just so mad and yell at the tv! :lol:

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Um, he said they will know I'm coming for them now. And Ben said, Good. I think that was the last line. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Cool. Thanks B!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well I last the previous episode that I missed last week and half of last night's episode. It's starting to make sense now. I'm loving this season so far. I think Juliet and 1 more male are among the 6, what do you guys think? I dunno if they revealed another one of the 6 other than Sayid yesterday.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline

I think Sayid is the only one, well except for Ben. Obviously he got off the island too since that's who Sayid was with last night. I knew it was Ben as soon as I heard him talking. I told Javi it was him before they showed it was him. I think they said last night they will reveal another of the 6 next week. I missed the first half of the show so I'm going to try and watch it online later.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ben has obviously been off the island numerous times all along. His room was found with all the passports and money.

I'm starting to think that maybe the new ppl from the helicopter and the people that Ben killed a long time ago (doing the research) are connected and ARE bad and he's trying to protect either the island or the world from what the island is capable of which the researchers are trying to harness.

Another idea is maybe the island is somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle (Lost city of Atlantis?). I've watched documentaries on the Bermuda Triangle and there's something that screws with the pilot's controls and something about time being messed up. So that thing that flew in to the island but was 45 minutes (or so) late would kind of verify that there's a time travel issue involved.

Whatcha think?

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Timeline

ok so now it makes me think that Juliet doesn't get off the island, since Kate mentions someone she's with when she talks to Jack on the last episode of last season. Who's the guy Kate's with? It can't be Ben. ''He's gonna find out''?

I think the island is in a parallel universe and there's a passage to it, the place where Ben's mother died.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Ben has obviously been off the island numerous times all along. His room was found with all the passports and money.

I'm starting to think that maybe the new ppl from the helicopter and the people that Ben killed a long time ago (doing the research) are connected and ARE bad and he's trying to protect either the island or the world from what the island is capable of which the researchers are trying to harness.

Another idea is maybe the island is somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle (Lost city of Atlantis?). I've watched documentaries on the Bermuda Triangle and there's something that screws with the pilot's controls and something about time being messed up. So that thing that flew in to the island but was 45 minutes (or so) late would kind of verify that there's a time travel issue involved.

Whatcha think?

Also- it was mentioned right before the helicopter pilot took off last night that he MUST stay on a certain path.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey I just thought of something. Remember the way the helicopter seemed to be going down and they were all shown jumping out in a rather panicked way? And the pilot is all scraped up. How come the helicopter is fine and the pilot says he landed with no problems?

Did he get scraped up falling out of the copter? lol jk

But seriously I don't get that.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Timeline
Hey I just thought of something. Remember the way the helicopter seemed to be going down and they were all shown jumping out in a rather panicked way? And the pilot is all scraped up. How come the helicopter is fine and the pilot says he landed with no problems?

Did he get scraped up falling out of the copter? lol jk

But seriously I don't get that.

maybe he always looks like that.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline