Nessa

Lost season 4

340 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

watchign online is not an option we live in the woods, our internet is the same as my internet in brazil back in the 90's

so they repeat the hour prior to next episode next Thursday?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
watchign online is not an option we live in the woods, our internet is the same as my internet in brazil back in the 90's

yup! :thumbs:

yay!! thanks thanks. I'll even task it at work so it'll remind me before i leave :P

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
anyone watched last night's episode??

i haven't yet but I did watch the first few minutes and I was like, "WHAT THE HECK??!!!"

I think I am going to grab something to eat and watch it now.... will be back later with my thoughts on the episode :P

Yes!! My entire thought at the end was ####### just happened. I don't know if I like all these new twists and turns - I want a little more information!! Although, a little more probably wouldn't be enough cause I want to know everything :) They certainly have me hooked and I thought last night was very interesting, albeit frustrating.

So did Jack actually know that Juliette and Sayid were in the woods with guns to their heads or no?

yup

I figured out pretty quick that those were flashbacks.... because I remember someone saying that the outside world thinks they are all dead... someone staged the crash in the water to look like everyone had perished from Oceanic flight

yay!! thanks thanks. I'll even task it at work so it'll remind me before i leave :P

yeah, I just checked out the TV guide and they will repeat this weeks episode before the new episode next week :thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

anyone watched last night's episode??

i haven't yet but I did watch the first few minutes and I was like, "WHAT THE HECK??!!!"

I think I am going to grab something to eat and watch it now.... will be back later with my thoughts on the episode :P

Yes!! My entire thought at the end was ####### just happened. I don't know if I like all these new twists and turns - I want a little more information!! Although, a little more probably wouldn't be enough cause I want to know everything :) They certainly have me hooked and I thought last night was very interesting, albeit frustrating.

So did Jack actually know that Juliette and Sayid were in the woods with guns to their heads or no?

yup

I figured out pretty quick that those were flashbacks.... because I remember someone saying that the outside world thinks they are all dead... someone staged the crash in the water to look like everyone had perished from Oceanic flight

yeah, I just checked out the TV guide and they will repeat this weeks episode before the new episode next week :thumbs:

Ah...fascinating. I didn't quite get that (in reference to what I originally asked).

yeah I knew they were flashbacks as well and it seemed pretty clear that there is some conspiracy to make everyone think that they all died. Completely unrelated, but did the redhead girl (the new "rescuer" who got shot) annoy you? Something about her rubbed me the wrong way. And I definitely groaned about the whole polar bear thing - what is up with their polar bear obsession!

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

The red head totally annoyed me!

I am just catching up with the new season - I hate to say it, but this show is kinda loses interest for me. Either I can't keep up with all the twists and turns or they are just starting to bore me.

Also - where have I seen that Chinese guy before? Was he Juniors psycho roommate in the last season the Sopranos?

90day.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
yeah I knew they were flashbacks as well and it seemed pretty clear that there is some conspiracy to make everyone think that they all died. Completely unrelated, but did the redhead girl (the new "rescuer" who got shot) annoy you? Something about her rubbed me the wrong way. And I definitely groaned about the whole polar bear thing - what is up with their polar bear obsession!

I think the polar bear thing was to give us a clue that they are after Dharma facility on the island (and therefore Ben, the sole survivor of the "Purge") rather than the rescuers. I don't think there is more to it that that.

The new red headed girl is rather annoying, although her accent reminds me of home (East Anglia). :D I',m also really enjoying this season, I can see the potential there for a great ending to this now. It's starting to make a little sense, finally!

Edited by Mags

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I'm already liking this season better than last...there were too many new characters and all of their stories last season, but now we know all of them and those recaps at the beginning of this season helped a lot. I don't feel...errr...lost....anymore when I'm watching it, just glued to the TV screen.

My bets for NOT making it off the island are... Locke (cuz he really doesn't want to leave), I don't think Sun and Jin will both make it, I don't think Claire AND her baby will make it, maybe only her, for some reason I don't think Juliette will make it. But we find out another one this week. I don't know how they are going to tell us all these people who WILL get off the island and still keep up the suspense, but I have faith it will be exciting still to watch. There are so many questions to answer.... WHAT IS THE BLACK SMOKE?????

Edited by Sister Fracas

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Timeline

I think the black smoke is an hallucination and all those people On the island are on some real strong acid trip

Edited by Nessa

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline
I think the black smoke is an hallucination and all those people On the island are on some real strong acid trip

:idea: maybe that black smoke is marijuana :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

marijuana wouldn't put them on that trip, it must be some strong acid trip

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I read an interview with Matthew Fox and he implied that yes, Jack is off the island (along with 5 others) but that after that Jack could be going back to rescue more survivors.

The initial 6 getting off sounds, to me, like some kind of deal was struck and it is obviously a p!ss poor deal - that would explain Jack's guilt and Hurley's inner voice (i.e. Charlie).

I think the polar bear thing was to give us a clue that they are after Dharma facility on the island (and therefore Ben, the sole survivor of the "Purge") rather than the rescuers. I don't think there is more to it that that.

The new red headed girl is rather annoying, although her accent reminds me of home (East Anglia). :D I',m also really enjoying this season, I can see the potential there for a great ending to this now. It's starting to make a little sense, finally!

Yes, but there are a few more seasons to go so you know that this is only a taste to let us think we know what is up but then they will turn us on our heads again!

Naturalization

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

I watched the first few seasons of this but I got bored and hadn't watched it for ages. I tried watching it again this week and just think it's really slow. It's like the Oprabama campaign, you think there should be something to it, but it's a clever illusion.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I watched the first few seasons of this but I got bored and hadn't watched it for ages. I tried watching it again this week and just think it's really slow. It's like the Oprabama campaign, you think there should be something to it, but it's a clever illusion.

I dunno, I mean I won't argue that it doesn't feel slow, but then again shows cannot give it all away in one shot. It isn't like a sitcom where the problem is resolved in each 30 minute or 1 hour increment, it is a long slow story that they are trying to spin out. If they gave away too much people wouldn't be clamoring for more the next week. It is definitely a delicate balance to know how much to give and how much to hold back in order to keep fans coming back for more.

Naturalization

03/10/2015 - Biometrics