Sprailenes

The continuing saga of Britney Spears

43 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Mid life crisis already :blink:

just wait till she's 35 or so, this is probably just a warmup.

Shes practicing :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Her family should. But your point is well taken. What disgusts me is how many cry for little miss rich celebrity to get help, when there are plenty of real (as in not celluloid) folks needing and willing to get help but cannot afford it.

Who cares? The world has enough problems of it's own .

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I wonder this too. Especially when she pulls her "British" Britney persona. It so looks like a clever act.

I wonder if she would be acting out so much if we all just stopped paying attention to her

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Her family should. But your point is well taken. What disgusts me is how many cry for little miss rich celebrity to get help, when there are plenty of real (as in not celluloid) folks needing and willing to get help but cannot afford it.

I would still show emotion for all who need help.

Even if I cannot contribute to their recovery, I can still feel sorry for them and hope they find the help they need.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

she is a bi-polar off her meds..this happens all the time in the 'real world' she gets allot of attention where others don't casue she is famous

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline
she is a bi-polar off her meds..this happens all the time in the 'real world' she gets allot of attention where others don't casue she is famous

hey almaty who is the really famous author that wrote a book about her son being bipolar? I can't remember her friggin name I read it like 10yrs ago. for some reason I think she normally writes suspense type books

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The major issue that I see with it is that when people start getting depressed, a natural reaction is to introvert. You just want to be left alone to heal. The problem she has is that she can never accomplish this. There are always photogs and journalists following her around. At this point, they should start pressing harrassment charges against paparazzi. Someone needs to take Britney to a place that she won't be bothered.

She did spend many years seeking attention, so she is partly to blame. However there comes a time when compassion SHOULD take over and people leave her alone. However, our society is so disgustingly obsessed with these people's lives that they ensure there is always a market for harrassment.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

danielle steele

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
danielle steele

Nicholas Traina

His Bright Light, The story of her son, Nick Traina

... Nicholas Traina, committed suicide in 1997 as a result of his suffering from bipolar disorder as well as drug abuse http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danielle_Steele

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
Anyone who's ever had mental health issues, or has relatives who had knows its nothing to sneer about.

Just give her rope and get it over with already. :whistle:

Honestly, the fact that she has gone through her issues in front of the country is bad enough. I only wish I could offer her something to help her out. Her being a celebrity does not at all lessen the intense battle that is going on within her mind right now. She deserves all of the care and support of anyone going through what she is.

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Anyone who's ever had mental health issues, or has relatives who had knows its nothing to sneer about.

Honestly, the fact that she has gone through her issues in front of the country is bad enough. I only wish I could offer her something to help her out. Her being a celebrity does not at all lessen the intense battle that is going on within her mind right now. She deserves all of the care and support of anyone going through what she is.

She's rich enough to get the best psychriatric help available.

Timeline

She's rich enough to get the best psychriatric help available.

The problem goes way beyond money. She needs to be left alone. Anything short of that is not giving her all that she needs to get well.