Pinocchio Liberal

State of the Union

83 posts in this topic

I think Teddy wants a favor. I bet he gets more than that,maybe a little reach around while he gets TAPPED! :dance:

Looks pretty much like business as usual to me. The only thing thats CHANGED is the bullshite! The dems are eating it up like it was the good Ol'Days when Billy was feed ém.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You helped put that baffoon in office, didn't you Marc? ;)

No, but I bet you wish you were Teddy right about now, heh? Cloak room, all alone with Barrack. Just you and him and a grease gun? Oh yeah baby, he will take care of you in sooooo many ways! :lol:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
You helped put that baffoon in office, didn't you Marc? ;)

No, but I bet you wish you were Teddy right about now, heh? Cloak room, all alone with Barrack. Just you and him and a grease gun? Oh yeah baby, he will take care of you in sooooo many ways! :lol:

You voted for Al Gore and John Kerry??? Holy moly!!! :o Stop the presses! Marc is suffering from internal conflict.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm missing CSI Miami for this?

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'm missing CSI Miami for this?

:lol: This one is pretty lame, I have to say. I haven't even been inspired to make fun of Mr. Bush this year.

Timeline
Am I a bad American because I'm not watching it?

No, although there is a fun drinking game that goes with it. I think it's at drinkinggame.us. We're not playing, though. :(

Well frankly I think this president will be favored as much as Ronal Reagan, after time passes. He's certainly hated as much as Nancy and Ron in their time....Liberals back then absolutely hated them, reallly!!!! :wacko:

Same old thing....Liberals showing their disdain and looking down their snoots at those that lead.....

I'm misty eyed to see that he's leaving but excited to see what McCain's going do. :thumbs:

miss_me_yet.jpg

Timeline
Well frankly I think this president will be favored as much as Ronal Reagan, after time passes.

If Iraq turns into a prosperous shining beacon of democracy arab-shtyle, I can see how.

People will still remember how poorly the war was run, and that Iraq didn't improve until we left (assuming we'll leave if a Dem gets into office). I don't think in the long run Bush would be associated with that democratic Iraq.