Pinocchio Liberal

State of the Union

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
People are disillusioned with the current lot.

Aren't they?

Especially when your inspired by someone that promises the world that doesnt hold title to it. Obama teaches dependence.That in itself should be a warning. Sorry Barrack, I will tuck in my kids when their eyes close. I certainly do see through him, hope ppl come around soon. The dems are so so desperate for a "WIN" I really hate to see them get dissappointed again.

Who in the current presidential campaigns isn't "promising the world"?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Aren't they?

Yes the fatigue from the constant drumbeat of negativity and mad ravings that has come from the left since the day after the election in November 2000 has taken its toll on the American people. The just really want to be left alone. To get you to shut up, but you won't.

You won't, because by giving in to the incessant lies, slander, false innuendos and crack pot conspiracy theories that have been the mainstay of the left and elite media since 2000 it only emboldens you to continue. This too they will eventually tire from.

My beloved Joy is here, married and pregnant!

Baby due March 28, 2009

Timeline

Aren't they?

Yes the fatigue from the constant drumbeat of negativity and mad ravings that has come from the left since the day after the election in November 2000 has taken its toll on the American people. The just really want to be left alone. To get you to shut up, but you won't.

You won't, because by giving in to the incessant lies, slander, false innuendos and crack pot conspiracy theories that have been the mainstay of the left and elite media since 2000 it only emboldens you to continue. This too they will eventually tire from.

Sorry Number 6 I should have not personalized that to you. I am just talking about the left in general. Please accept my apology.

Baby due March 28, 2009

Timeline

Aren't they?

...He says, serving up a fat helping of blame with his "vote along party lines" mentality. Way to shoot yourself in the foot there mate ;)

Because of course - the folks that oppose Bush et al (and as Gary mentioned the current lot in Congress) really can't make their own judgements about the performance of government, can they?

When you can't explain, accuse and excuse :thumbs:

Timeline
Sorry Number 6 I should have not personalized that to you. I am just talking about the left in general. Please accept my apology.

Whether you aimed it at me or not - I think the reasoning is suspect (not to mention being high on the emotion). Besides... pointing the finger at the other side is the status quo. Isn't it?

Aren't they?

Especially when your inspired by someone that promises the world that doesnt hold title to it. Obama teaches dependence.That in itself should be a warning. Sorry Barrack, I will tuck in my kids when their eyes close. I certainly do see through him, hope ppl come around soon. The dems are so so desperate for a "WIN" I really hate to see them get dissappointed again.

I havent heard a repub wantin to start a new program. Programs cost money. The free shite needs to stop! I'm sick of payin for some poor slob that sits on their ### biotchin about their poor fckin life! If ppl wanna donate thats fine but dont come rapin my check for some politicians promises that he made to get elected.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Aren't they?

Insert any Democrat's name and you'd say the same thing. You're like one of those dolls with the string....just pull and we get to hear about 5 different generic statement over and over ad finitum. Have you actually listened to Barack or any of the other candidates, or do you wait for a Rush Limbaugh to tell you what to say?

Timeline

Aren't they?

I havent heard a repub wantin to start a new program. Programs cost money. The free shite needs to stop! I'm sick of payin for some poor slob that sits on their ### biotchin about their poor fckin life! If ppl wanna donate thats fine but dont come rapin my check for some politicians promises that he made to get elected.

Sure - but who specifically, in your opinion, is not making unrealistic promises?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Aren't they?

Who's paying for the war, Marc? How much of our tax money has gone to Halliburton? Black Water? In terms of dollars and cents...if you're tax contribution is represented as a dollar, how much of that dollar goes to the various expenditures and which of those expenditures can you pin on Democrats? Drink some coffee and sober up to reality...it's a b!tch.

Timeline

Aren't they?

Especially when your inspired by someone that promises the world that doesnt hold title to it. Obama teaches dependence.That in itself should be a warning. Sorry Barrack, I will tuck in my kids when their eyes close. I certainly do see through him, hope ppl come around soon. The dems are so so desperate for a "WIN" I really hate to see them get disappointed again.

America was founded on rugged individualism, freedom to fail or succeed on ones own terms and that a government of limited powers will serve the people best. And is what made this nation the place that people around the world want to be apart of.

The dependency that is preached by the Democrats destroys rugged individualism, takes away my right to succeed or fail for my self and projects the power of the government into every little corner of my life. It will only be a matter of time before everyone is swallowed up by the entitlement attitude.

Edited by Don_Joy's Prince

Baby due March 28, 2009

Timeline

Aren't they?

Especially when your inspired by someone that promises the world that doesnt hold title to it. Obama teaches dependence.That in itself should be a warning. Sorry Barrack, I will tuck in my kids when their eyes close. I certainly do see through him, hope ppl come around soon. The dems are so so desperate for a "WIN" I really hate to see them get disappointed again.

America was founded on rugged individualism, freedom to fail or succeed on owns own terms and that a government of limited powers will serve the people best. And is what made this nation the place that people around the world want to be apart of.

The dependency that is preached by the Democrats destroys rugged individualism, takes away my right to succeed or fail for my self and projects the power of the government into every little corner of my life. It will only be a matter of time before everyone is swallowed up by the entitlement attitude.

That's all well and good - but its empty rhetoric.

Is noone able to answer my question?

I see ppl everyday strollin through the grocery store coupons in hand from wic,welfare,disability,state industrial. My god man! why the he!! do I even work.Make the mofo's starve,puttem on the street. Maybe they will wake-up and feed themselves. Or go back where they came from! Fartin out kids like they are takin a dump, #######? Mo money that's why! Lttle toe hurts and it happened at work? Give me the money!

Aren't they?

America was founded on rugged individualism, freedom to fail or succeed on owns own terms and that a government of limited powers will serve the people best. And is what made this nation the place that people around the world want to be apart of.

Don answered it, you just dismissed it as rhetoric.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline
I see ppl everyday strollin through the grocery store coupons in hand from wic,welfare,disability,state industrial. My god man! why the he!! do I even work.Make the mofo's starve,puttem on the street. Maybe they will wake-up and feed themselves. Or go back where they came from! Fartin out kids like they are takin a dump, #######? Mo money that's why! Lttle toe hurts and it happened at work? Give me the money!

Aren't they?

Don answered it, you just dismissed it as rhetoric.

It is rhetoric. I was looking for a name/s. The question was quite specific.

BTW - you didn't answer it either - except to spew out more preconceptions about Democrats being the troll under the proverbial bridge.

Edited by Number 6

Timeline

No it is not empty. It is the truth. This is what makes our culture different from the rest of Europe. We did not fall into the government owes me mentality.

Nobody is owed anything! If they feel they are entitled they are selling themselves short.

And any politician that that says somebody cannot make it without their help is condescending in the most vile way.

Baby due March 28, 2009