iansig40

Nebraska Service Center

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello,

I'm new here so I have a few questions for you guys:

What's going with Nebraska Service Center?

Last month in December 14, 2007 they were "working” on I-175 applications received by Feb9, 2007 and 45 days later it show that ,they are "working " on applications received by Feb10,2007 ??????

Could it be a mistake or everybody there is either on strike or are in a vacation? This is BS and I think we should do something to get something done in return for all the money we paid

I mean ...they move faster with illegals in this country, for free and most of us we waited for so many months and paying hundreds of dollars and what do we get instead ????

I had tons of problems renewing my driving license base on the fact that after my conditional Green Card expired ,my one year extension is about to expire too and you can't even get a driving license more then six month

Did you guys consider contacting your Congressman or that is just a wasting of time also?

Something must be done do get this people do some work at Nebraska service Center.

I wish I could have a job like theirs

Any reply will be much appreciated

Thanks

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On February 16, 2007, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

THEY ARE REALLY PATETIC

I am so sorry , it is the same for me too my NOA is 06/22 , and nebraska only moved one day, I can't join the military because I don't have a green card. My layer told me that USCIS knows about this and that they will approve you before the one year goes up , I mean the extention year.. I don,t know I will wait until June and may be get another atty, I wish we can do something about nebraska center they suck, and they make me so depressed and sad, I can't do anything neither :crying:

• 2 weeks later...

I-130:

04-05-2004: I-130 NOA1 (NSC)

11-09-2004: I-130 NOA2 (CSC)

11-23-2004: NVC assigns Case Number

12-07-2004: I-864 fee to NVC

12-10-2004: DS 3032 to NVC

01-10-2005: IV fee to NVC

01-17-2005: I-864 to NVC

02-14-2005: DS 230 to NVC

03-04-2005: Case Complete!

03-09-2005: Case forwarded to Frankfurt

04-12-2005: Interview in Frankfurt

04-15-2005: VISA ARRIVES!

04-22-2005: FLIGHT HOME TO CHICAGO!

I-751:

01-31-2007: I-751 sent to Nebraska Service Center

02-01-2007: I-751 Received at PO Box (per USPS notification)

02-02-2007: NOA Date

02-23-2007: NOA & Biometrics appointment received in mail

03-02-2007: Biometrics appt

04-01-2008: CRIS emails with info that case was transferred. A-ha!

04-07-2008: 1 yr. I-551 stamp received @Chicago CIS office

04-12-2008: Approved - Card production ordered!!!

I am so sorry , it is the same for me too my NOA is 06/22 , and nebraska only moved one day, I can't join the military because I don't have a green card. My layer told me that USCIS knows about this and that they will approve you before the one year goes up , I mean the extention year.. I don,t know I will wait until June and may be get another atty, I wish we can do something about nebraska center they suck, and they make me so depressed and sad, I can't do anything neither :crying:

Been one year for me, my NOA is Jan 27, 2007. Nothing happened. Don't know what to do either. Couple of people contact their congressman but nothing seems to help.

Filed: Other Timeline
Hello,

Last month in December 14, 2007 they were "working†on I-175 applications received by Feb9, 2007 and 45 days later it show that ,they are "working " on applications received by Feb10,2007 ??????

Could it be a mistake or everybody there is either on strike or are in a vacation? This is BS and I think we should do something to get something done in return for all the money we paid

I mean ...they move faster with illegals in this country, for free and most of us we waited for so many months and paying hundreds of dollars and what do we get instead ????

I had tons of problems renewing my driving license base on the fact that after my conditional Green Card expired ,my one year extension is about to expire too and you can't even get a driving license more then six month

Did you guys consider contacting your Congressman or that is just a wasting of time also?

Something must be done do get this people do some work at Nebraska service Center.

Thanks

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

On February 16, 2007, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

THEY ARE REALLY PATETIC

Hi to all! I just received my new drivers licensed by mail last feb 3 i think expires on my bday year 2014. I went to dmv last jan.24 for renewal bec. my license will expire on feb.08. I showed them my sss card with married name,greencard that expires on may,08,08.I am expecting they will give me a new lic. till may bec. that's the date my greencard expires, I'll send my I-751 by feb. 08 but i'm surprised they gave me till 2014 w/out asking any extension letter. I thank God for this bec. i don't have to worry keep coming back to renew again w/in 6 yrs.

Next step will be the I-751. Goodluck and God blessings to all! this what happened when i renew my drivers license! Prayers is powerful! Godbless!

good.gif Shely ( philippines.) carmine( Florida )

Edited by rocky

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline

I'm in the same boat to go receipt notice from february 2007.

My husband and I want to go to Europe and because we haven't got my card we are always pushing back the trip.

Also it' s really frustrating.

Rejane

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: India
Timeline

hello

Mine was sent on 04/2/2007 and I am still waiting..... I checked on the processing times at USCIS website for NSC and it says they are processing for July 5 2007. :angry:

I hope it gets processed sooner.

I-130

04/01/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

04/06/2009 - I-130 Received at Chicago INS

04/10/2009 - I-130 NOA1 Received

04/27/2009 - I-130 NOA2 - Notice of Transfer to NBC (Missouri)

05/12/2009 - I-130 NOA3 - APPROVED!!!!!

NVC

05/19/2009 - NVC Received/Case number assigned

05/25/2009 - DS-3032 / AOS Bill Generated

05/31/2009 - E-mailed DS3032

06/08/2009 - DS3032 Accepted

06/05/2009 - Paid AOS Bill

06/08/2009 - AOS Bill Show as PAID

06/16/2009 - Paid IV Bill

06/17/2009 - IV Bill Show as PAID

06/18/2009 - Mailed I-864 Package

06/27/2009 - Mailed IV Package

07/09/2009 - Recd Email for RFE (False RFE for DS 230 Part1)

07/10/2009 - NVC Rep confirmed they recd DS 230 Part1

07/18/2009 - Recd Email for 2nd RFE (Missing documents for IV package - Original documents not sent)

07/23/2009 - Mailed IV Package again with ORIGINAL documents except regional PCC

07/27/2009 - NVC Received IV Package (2nd RFE)

07/29/2009 - IV Package under review as per AVR

08/05/2009 - Login Failed (Case under Final Review and waiting to be completed)

08/06/2009 - Case Completed at NVC ... Thank you Lord!

08/12/2009 - Interview date assigned by email

09/11/2009 - Medical exam - Passed!

09/22/2009 - Visa Interview - APPROVED

10/08/2009 - POE - SEA - Seattle, WA

Timeline
hello

Mine was sent on 04/2/2007 and I am still waiting..... I checked on the processing times at USCIS website for NSC and it says they are processing for July 5 2007. :angry:

You got it wrong ...July 5 2006

Filed: Timeline
hello

You got it wrong ...July 5 2006

What is on with the Nebraska Center????

The January Update said they were processing February 9th, 2007 and then the February 14th update says July 2006?

What is on with the Nebraska Center. They went back 8 Months????

I think all applications for July 2006 were approved already that is 100% a lie from Nebraska center to be processing these applications they already did, Does anyone thinks the same? The december 2006 are probably half way done, but no way the july 2006 are being processed now, these applications has been already approved, Let s make sure we call them at least 20 times on monday so they know that we are waiting, and what about make it to the news someone needs to do something, or may be we should try to contact the first lady she would probably do something cause obviousy senators and governors aren,t dooing much or better said anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :angry:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hello,

Last month in December 14, 2007 they were "working†on I-175 applications received by Feb9, 2007 and 45 days later it show that ,they are "working " on applications received by Feb10,2007 ??????

Thanks

THEY ARE REALLY PATETIC

Hi to all! I just received my new drivers licensed by mail last feb 3 i think expires on my bday year 2014. I went to dmv last jan.24 for renewal bec. my license will expire on feb.08. I showed them my sss card with married name,greencard that expires on may,08,08.I am expecting they will give me a new lic. till may bec. that's the date my greencard expires, I'll send my I-751 by feb. 08 but i'm surprised they gave me till 2014 w/out asking any extension letter. I thank God for this bec. i don't have to worry keep coming back to renew again w/in 6 yrs.

Next step will be the I-751. Goodluck and God blessings to all! this what happened when i renew my drivers license! Prayers is powerful! Godbless!

good.gif Shely ( philippines.) carmine( Florida )

How do you have a license until 2014? I thought all states were four years.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I think all applications for July 2006 were approved already that is 100% a lie from Nebraska center to be processing these applications they already did, Does anyone thinks the same? The december 2006 are probably half way done, but no way the july 2006 are being processed now, these applications has been already approved, Let s make sure we call them at least 20 times on monday so they know that we are waiting, and what about make it to the news someone needs to do something, or may be we should try to contact the first lady she would probably do something cause obviousy senators and governors aren,t dooing much or better said anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :angry:

Pushing back the processing date to July 2006 means that all you folks who filed back in January 2007 are now within the posted processing time -- which means you have no basis to make a service request (as little good as that would do anyway).

Meh

Timeline

Pushing back the processing date to July 2006 means that all you folks who filed back in January 2007 are now within the posted processing time -- which means you have no basis to make a service request (as little good as that would do anyway).

No kidding ! After 13 months of waiting now I'm back within the normal processing time and therefore I should not make a service request ?Wrong ,I will go there ASAP and see what the hell is going there

I'm wondering how did you figure out this ? Or maybe you are one of those considering that N-400 has a higher priority over I-751

Hmmm....every day I get to read more and more incredible things here

Edited by iansig40

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.