iansig40

Nebraska Service Center

27 posts in this topic

I think all applications for July 2006 were approved already that is 100% a lie from Nebraska center to be processing these applications they already did, Does anyone thinks the same? The december 2006 are probably half way done, but no way the july 2006 are being processed now, these applications has been already approved, Let s make sure we call them at least 20 times on monday so they know that we are waiting, and what about make it to the news someone needs to do something, or may be we should try to contact the first lady she would probably do something cause obviousy senators and governors aren,t dooing much or better said anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :angry:

Pushing back the processing date to July 2006 means that all you folks who filed back in January 2007 are now within the posted processing time -- which means you have no basis to make a service request (as little good as that would do anyway).

No kidding ! After 13 months of waiting now I'm back within the normal processing time and therefore I should not make a service request ?Wrong ,I will go there ASAP and see what the hell is going there

I'm wondering how did you figure out this ? Or maybe you are one of those considering that N-400 has a higher priority over I-751

Hmmm....every day I get to read more and more incredible things here

I think we should demand a refund for the I-751 filing fees if we end up submitting the N-400 prior to adjudication of the I-751.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I think all applications for July 2006 were approved already that is 100% a lie from Nebraska center to be processing these applications they already did, Does anyone thinks the same? The december 2006 are probably half way done, but no way the july 2006 are being processed now, these applications has been already approved, Let s make sure we call them at least 20 times on monday so they know that we are waiting, and what about make it to the news someone needs to do something, or may be we should try to contact the first lady she would probably do something cause obviousy senators and governors aren,t dooing much or better said anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :angry:

Pushing back the processing date to July 2006 means that all you folks who filed back in January 2007 are now within the posted processing time -- which means you have no basis to make a service request (as little good as that would do anyway).

No kidding ! After 13 months of waiting now I'm back within the normal processing time and therefore I should not make a service request ?Wrong ,I will go there ASAP and see what the hell is going there

I'm wondering how did you figure out this ? Or maybe you are one of those considering that N-400 has a higher priority over I-751

Hmmm....every day I get to read more and more incredible things here

I think we should demand a refund for the I-751 filing fees if we end up submitting the N-400 prior to adjudication of the I-751.

Nice try but I would go one step ahead and ask them to quit the lousy job they are doing

Bunch of SOB

:angry::angry::angry:

Hello,

I'm new here so I have a few questions for you guys:

What's going with Nebraska Service Center?

Last month in December 14, 2007 they were "working†on I-175 applications received by Feb9, 2007 and 45 days later it show that ,they are "working " on applications received by Feb10,2007 ??????

Could it be a mistake or everybody there is either on strike or are in a vacation? This is BS and I think we should do something to get something done in return for all the money we paid

I mean ...they move faster with illegals in this country, for free and most of us we waited for so many months and paying hundreds of dollars and what do we get instead ????

I had tons of problems renewing my driving license base on the fact that after my conditional Green Card expired ,my one year extension is about to expire too and you can't even get a driving license more then six month

Did you guys consider contacting your Congressman or that is just a wasting of time also?

Something must be done do get this people do some work at Nebraska service Center.

I wish I could have a job like theirs

Any reply will be much appreciated

Thanks

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On February 16, 2007, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

THEY ARE REALLY PATETIC

Hi to all! I just received my new drivers licensed by mail last feb 3 i think expires on my bday year 2014. I went to dmv last jan.24 for renewal bec. my license will expire on feb.08. I showed them my sss card with married name,greencard that expires on may,08,08.I am expecting they will give me a new lic. till may bec. that's the date my greencard expires, I'll send my I-751 by feb. 08 but i'm surprised they gave me till 2014 w/out asking any extension letter. I thank God for this bec. i don't have to worry keep coming back to renew again w/in 6 yrs.

Next step will be the I-751. Goodluck and God blessings to all! this what happened when i renew my drivers license! Prayers is powerful! Godbless!

good.gif Shely ( philippines.) carmine( Florida )

How do you have a license until 2014? I thought all states were four years.

i got my renewed til 2015. maybe each state is different???

Lord blessed be Your name!

K1:

NOA 1 - March 31 2004

NOA 2 - July 7

to Manila - July 30

called embassy for interview date - Aug 17

Recvd K packet - Aug 24

CFO - Sept 7

Medical - Sept 15 & 16

Interview - Oct 8

Visa on hand - Oct 13 YES! thank You God!

POE - October 23

AOS & EAD:

Marriage at the beautiful St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands - Nov 6

SSN - Nov 29

State ID - Dec 1

AOS & EAD applied for - Dec. 6

NOAs for AOS & EAD - recvd mail on Dec 15 but receipt date is Dec 8

got TD shot for AOS - Dec. 15 paid $15

passd written exam for DL- Jan 03 2005

Biometrics for EAD & AOS - Jan 10

Biometrics AGAIN (???) - Feb 2

EAD recved - Jan 29

recved AOS interview letter - march 2

AOS interview - april 27 SUCCESS!! Thank You so much God! You never fail.

welcome to America letter - may 2

recvd "green" card - may 5 2005

got driver's license - may 20

removing conditions:

lifting of conditions on GC - jan 31 2007

NOA date - february 06

recvd NOA - february 26

recvd biometrics apptmnt letter - march 2

biometrics appt - march 12

citizenship:

sent N-400: february 25, 2008

recved: february 27

priority date: february 27

notice date: march 4

recved NOA1: march 6

recved biometrics letter: march 10

biometrics: march 19

intrvw letter rec'd: april 3

intrvw: may 13 - APPROVED!

Oath - Sept. 17

US Passport - Sept 26

.png

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hello,

I'm new here so I have a few questions for you guys:

What's going with Nebraska Service Center?

Last month in December 14, 2007 they were "working†on I-175 applications received by Feb9, 2007 and 45 days later it show that ,they are "working " on applications received by Feb10,2007 ??????

Could it be a mistake or everybody there is either on strike or are in a vacation? This is BS and I think we should do something to get something done in return for all the money we paid

I mean ...they move faster with illegals in this country, for free and most of us we waited for so many months and paying hundreds of dollars and what do we get instead ????

I had tons of problems renewing my driving license base on the fact that after my conditional Green Card expired ,my one year extension is about to expire too and you can't even get a driving license more then six month

Did you guys consider contacting your Congressman or that is just a wasting of time also?

Something must be done do get this people do some work at Nebraska service Center.

I wish I could have a job like theirs

Any reply will be much appreciated

Thanks

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On February 16, 2007, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

THEY ARE REALLY PATETIC

Hi to all! I just received my new drivers licensed by mail last feb 3 i think expires on my bday year 2014. I went to dmv last jan.24 for renewal bec. my license will expire on feb.08. I showed them my sss card with married name,greencard that expires on may,08,08.I am expecting they will give me a new lic. till may bec. that's the date my greencard expires, I'll send my I-751 by feb. 08 but i'm surprised they gave me till 2014 w/out asking any extension letter. I thank God for this bec. i don't have to worry keep coming back to renew again w/in 6 yrs.

Next step will be the I-751. Goodluck and God blessings to all! this what happened when i renew my drivers license! Prayers is powerful! Godbless!

good.gif Shely ( philippines.) carmine( Florida )

How do you have a license until 2014? I thought all states were four years.

i got my renewed til 2015. maybe each state is different???

I guess so! I always thought they were all the same. Not fair!

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

nevermind... I didn't get THIS at first.... must be NSC backward time travel that had me confused... ahem.

Edited by Sister Fracas

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello,

I've got a question for all of you recent NSC filers. My wife is now eligible to file for naturalization. The earliest I will file, however, is SEP 08 because we've got some trips in and out of the US between now and then. We will also be moving next year, around MAY-JUNE 09. So from SEP 08 - MAY 09 is the window I've got at our current address and service center (Nebraska) to file. 9 months total.

I am not familiar with the normal processing times for NSC for N-400s. The question is, is 9 months enough time? That would include everything, from the day I mail the first packet until the day we are completely finished and she is a US citizen? If that's not enough time, I'm going to wait until after we move because I don't want to have to go through another change of address/change of service center again in the middle of an application.

Thanks.

I-751

APR 19, 2007 I-751 mailed to VSC

MAY 15, 2007 Blue receipt

MAY 24, 2007 NOA (1-year extension notice)

MAY 28, 2007 Biometrics appointment notice

JUN 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment completed

JUN 11, 2007 touched

JUN 12, 2007 touched

JUN 20, 2007 touched (because of change of address, but still within VSC)

OCT 26, 2007 Card Production ordered

NOV 2, 2007 Approval Notice mailed to us

NOV 8, 2007 10-year Card received!!!

N400 Mailed to NSC. Local Field Office: Seattle

APR 9, 2008 N-400 application mailed

April 10, 2008 Priority date

April 14, 2008 check cashed

April 19, 2008 touched

April 21, 2008 Received NOA 1 dated April 16, 2008. Says interview will happen within 248 days.

May 5, 2008. Biometrics completed

Sep 22, 2008. IL received

Nov 18, 2008. Interview. Done!!! Passed!!!

Dec 3, 2008 Oath

Dec 5, 2008 Passport application submitted (with naturalization certificate)

Dec 13, 2008 Naturalization certificate received in the mail

Dec 15, 2008 US passport received in the mail.

Done!!!

Hello,

I've got a question for all of you recent NSC filers. My wife is now eligible to file for naturalization. The earliest I will file, however, is SEP 08 because we've got some trips in and out of the US between now and then. We will also be moving next year, around MAY-JUNE 09. So from SEP 08 - MAY 09 is the window I've got at our current address and service center (Nebraska) to file. 9 months total.

I am not familiar with the normal processing times for NSC for N-400s. The question is, is 9 months enough time? That would include everything, from the day I mail the first packet until the day we are completely finished and she is a US citizen? If that's not enough time, I'm going to wait until after we move because I don't want to have to go through another change of address/change of service center again in the middle of an application.

Thanks.

Aren't N-400s processed at the District Offices, and not at the Service Centers? (Someone please correct me if this is wrong.) Also, posting this on the US Citizenship forum will likely get you better answers.

Removal of Conditions - Nebraska Service Center

2/23/07 I-751 Notice date

3/23/07 NOA received (typo in name)

3/29/07 Biometric appointment received. Requested rescheduling

4/05/07 Second biometrics appointment received

4/18/07 Biometrics

4/19/07 Case status updated

2/23/08 Petition Congressman - no additional info.

3/03/08 Infopass in Chicago (12-mo extension)

3/19/08 Petition Senator's office

4/01/08 Case transferred - to an unspecified "USCIS office" (e-mail)

4/12/08 Letter - transferred to CSC on 3/27/2008. (typo in name)

4/22/08 Current Status: Card production ordered

4/25/08 Current Status: Approval notice sent; letter from Senator's office - expect 30-60 day wait for USCIS response!

4/26/08 Card arrives (with typo in name)

4/28/08 Card sent back via registered post (mistake to use Reg Post!)

5/05/08 Package delivered at Laguna Niguel, CA

10/02/08 Corrected 10-yr card issued

I-485

03/10/05 AOS interview in Chicago. Conditional PR (2-yr).

03/17/05 CPR card arrives in the mail

AOS thru Chicago DO (from non-immigrant visa category)

7/08/04 Mailed I-130, I-485 & I-765

7/20/04 Fingerprints/biometrics completed.

8/17/04 EAD approved

runcatqe4.jpg

Disclaimer: We are NOT lawyers by profession and all our posts should be viewed with that in mind.

Timeline
Hello,

Thanks.

Aren't N-400s processed at the District Offices, and not at the Service Centers? (Someone please correct me if this is wrong.) Also, posting this on the US Citizenship forum will likely get you better answers.

Yes, you are correct.

Timeline

what is correct? N-400s go to the service centers... from www.uscis.gov

Where to File :

Send your N-400 application and supporting documents to the Service Center having jurisdiction over your place of residence.

If you live in AZ, CA, HI, NV, Territory of Guam, or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, send your N-400 application to:

California Service Center

If you live in AK, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MO, MN, MT, NE, ND, OH, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI or WY, send your N-400 application to:

Nebraska Service Center

If you live in AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NM, NC, OK, SC, TN or TX, send your N-400 application to:

Texas Service Center

If you live in CT, DE, District of Columbia, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands, send your N-400 application to:

Vermont Service Center

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Timeline
what is correct? N-400s go to the service centers... from www.uscis.gov

Where to File :

Send your N-400 application and supporting documents to the Service Center having jurisdiction over your place of residence.

If you live in AZ, CA, HI, NV, Territory of Guam, or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, send your N-400 application to:

California Service Center

If you live in AK, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MO, MN, MT, NE, ND, OH, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI or WY, send your N-400 application to:

Nebraska Service Center

If you live in AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NM, NC, OK, SC, TN or TX, send your N-400 application to:

Texas Service Center

If you live in CT, DE, District of Columbia, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands, send your N-400 application to:

Vermont Service Center

Yes, but then they go on to district offices. They are PROCESSED at the local district offices. You follow the timeline for your district office. This is all discussed in the n-400 forum.

Edited by Tammi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

their site says nine month is no longer enough: "Average processing times for certain application types may be longer. In particular, naturalization applications filed after June 1, 2007 may take approximately 16-18 months to process"

Hello,

Thanks.

Timeline
Yes, but then they go on to district offices. They are PROCESSED at the local district offices. You follow the timeline for your district office. This is all discussed in the n-400 forum.

OIC... seems rediculous to send it to NSC where there is enough nonsense going on rather than just send it to the appropriate district center. Cut out the middle-man. NSC still has to recieve them, I assume give them a case number and so on, probably even send out a receipt letter and then mail them elsewhere.... we see how long it's taking them to forward old I-751s to CSC. Can't seem to get them shipped.

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.