Hilarious Clinton

Hamas shut off the power to Palestine

429 posts in this topic

Yes, it is not right to fire rockets at Israeli civilians. It is also not right to continue occupation. President Bush even said two weeks ago while he was in the Middle East that Israel must end occupation of Arab lands. Former President Jimmy Carter said the same thing as well.

Newsflash - Israel is no longer occupying Gaza!

You must have missed the big news of the year 2005:

Israel completes Gaza withdrawal

You should really pay more attention to the subject you claim to know so much about.

The rockets that rain down on Sderot and the Western Negev are Hamas' way of saying "thanks"

for the end of Israel's "occupation" of Gaza.

No matter how much we give them they always thank us with rockets. Sad.

Your comment is disrespecful. Please refrain frmo making any comment that is disrepectful. Don't think, you know more than everyone. According to your logic, even President Bush also must have missed that Israel left Gaza, because he also said two weeks ago that "Israel must ond occupation of Arab lands." I follow the Middle East affairs very extensively. Surely, I know, Israel left Gaza while Ariel Sharon was in power. I am sure you know the term is "occupation of Arab lands" or you want to ignore that occupation does not exist? How about President Bush's statement two weeks ago when he said during his Middle East trip that "Israel must end occupation of Arab lands." Do you think, President Bush does not know that Israel left Gaza? Israel still occupies West Bank and continues to buld settlements. I am sure, you know what Arab lands are still occupied by Israel. There is a peace proposal by Arab League initiated by then Crown Prince Abdullah (now King) that was declared in Arab League's 2002 Beirut conference that all Arab countries will normalize relationship with Israel, if Israel gives up all occupied Arab lands and goes back to pre 1967 border. To the best of my knowledge, Arab League still supports this peace plan. President Carter (the only US President so far who was able to broker a peace deal, between Israel and Egypt) said, "Israel has a choice to make, does it want to leave in peace with its Arab neighbors or continue the occupation and continue to build new settlements" (which is illeagal under UN resolution, under Bush's road map).

Israel gave back Sinai Peninsula to Egypt and Egyptians are not firing any rockets into Israel.

Edited by simple_male

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Yes, it is not right to fire rockets at Israeli civilians. It is also not right to continue occupation. President Bush even said two weeks ago while he was in the Middle East that Israel must end occupation of Arab lands. Former President Jimmy Carter said the same thing as well.

You should really pay more attention to the subject you claim to know so much about.

The rockets that rain down on Sderot and the Western Negev are Hamas' way of saying "thanks"

Your comment is disrespecful. Please refrain frmo making any comment that is disrepectful. Don't think, you know more than everyone. According to your logic, even President Bush also must have missed that Israel left Gaza, because he also said two weeks ago that "Israel must ond occupation of Arab lands." I follow the Middle East affairs very extensively. Surely, I know, Israel left Gaza while Ariel Sharon was in power. I am sure you know the term is "occupation of Arab lands" or you want to ignore that occupation does not exist? How about President Bush's statement two weeks ago when he said during his Middle East trip that "Israel must end occupation of Arab lands." Do you think, President Bush does not know that Israel left Gaza? Israel still occupies West Bank and continues to buld settlements. I am sure, you know what Arab lands are still occupied by Israel. There is a peace proposal by Arab League initiated by then Crown Prince Abdullah (now King) that was declared in Arab League's 2002 Beirut conference that all Arab countries will normalize relationship with Israel, if Israel gives up all occupied Arab lands and goes back to pre 1967 border. To the best of my knowledge, Arab League still supports this peace plan. President Carter (the only US President so far who was able to broker a peace deal, between Israel and Egypt) said, "Israel has a choice to make, does it want to leave in peace with its Arab neighbors or continue the occupation and continue to build new settlements" (which is illeagal under UN resolution, under Bush's road map).

Israel gave back Sinai Peninsula to Egypt and Egyptians are not firing any rockets into Israel.

It's more disrespectful to fire rockets in the hope of killing children. Get the memo?

My words are disrespectful but terrorism is not? :wacko:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

It's more disrespectful to fire rockets in the hope of killing children. Get the memo?

My words are disrespectful but terrorism is not? :wacko:

It my first post I did say "It is not right to fire rockets at Israeili civilians." Got it? I also said It is not right to continue occupation and I used President Bush and former President Jimmy Carter as my references regarding the occupation of Arab lands. I am sure you know both Presidents did talk about against occupation of Arab lands.

Edited by simple_male

NVC Process of I-130:

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Israel gives up all occupied Arab lands and goes back to pre 1967 border.

Sorry, another newsflash (from 2000):

Yasser Arafat rejects the terms offered at Camp David

Not only did the Palestinians want a reversion to the lines of 1967, they also wanted

recognition of the "right of return" of Palestinian refugees to what now is Israel.

Greedy much?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Not only did the Palestinians want a reversion to the lines of 1967, they also wanted

recognition of the "right of return" of Palestinian refugees to what now is Israel.

Greedy much?

The right of the return issue should be negotiated between the parties. Even President Bush said that a fair solution should be agreed between the parties for this particular issue. As for the Camp David deal, according to the the Palestinian negotiators, it was not fair to them and it was not same as going back to pre 1967 border. Greedy? Interesting! The people were kinked out of their homeland (no fault of their own) and they are greedy as they want a just solution? Even Arab American institute (75% of the Arab American Christians) said the Camp David deal was not fair to the Palestinians. Someone more knowledgeable about this (why it was not fair to the Palestinians) can explain better. Maybe Wife of Mahmud can explain.

NVC Process of I-130:

Greedy much?

The right of the return issue should be negotiated between the parties. Even President Bush said that a fair solution should be agreed between the parties for this particular issue. As for the Camp David deal, according to the the Palestinian negotiators, it was not fair to them and it was not same as going back to pre 1967 border. Greedy? Interesting! The people were kinked out of their homeland (no fault of their own) and they are greedy as they want a just solution? Even Arab American institute (75% of the Arab American Christians) said the Camp David deal was not fair to the Palestinians. Someone more knowledgeable about this (why it was not fair to the Palestinians) can explain better. Maybe Wife of Mahmud can explain.

I've found an article called "Washington Watch" by Dr. James Zogby (An Arab American Christian), the President of the Arab American Institure (http://www.aaiusa.org). In this article, Dr. Zogby explains why the so called generous offer by Ehub Barak in Camp David was not even the minimum that the Palestinians were asking for. Here is the link:

http://www.aaiusa.org/washington-watch/1776/w121304

NVC Process of I-130:

Timeline
In this article, Dr. Zogby explains why the so called generous offer by Ehub Barak in Camp David was not even the minimum that the Palestinians were asking for.

Fair or not, Barak's deal was the best Israel could offer. Israel will never, ever offer anything better.

The way I see it, the Palestinians have two choices now, either to continue their downward spiral

of self-destruction, or to come to their senses and re-negotiate Barak's deal with Israel, however

unfair it may seem to them.

Short of nuking Israel into oblivion, there's NOTHING they can do to make Israel accept the right

of return of Palestinian refugees. It will NEVER happen, as long as Israel remains a Jewish state.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

In this article, Dr. Zogby explains why the so called generous offer by Ehub Barak in Camp David was not even the minimum that the Palestinians were asking for.

Fair or not, Barak's deal was the best Israel could offer. Israel will never, ever offer anything better.

The way I see it, the Palestinians have two choices now, either to continue their downward spiral

of self-destruction, or to come to their senses and re-negotiate Barak's deal with Israel, however

unfair it may seem to them.

Short of nuking Israel into oblivion, there's NOTHING they can do to make Israel accept the right

of return of Palestinian refugees. It will NEVER happen, as long as Israel remains a Jewish state.

If that is the case (that Barak's deal was the best Israel could offer), why Israel is wasting time in peace negotiations? They can simply say that the plan (so called best offer to Palestinians) offered by Barak is the best plan, either take it or leave it. Why are President Bush, EU, and generous Israeli leaders wasting their time? I would echo President Jimmy Carter, "Israel has a choice to make, either make peace with its Arab neighbors or continue occupation of Arab lands, and continue to build settlements."

I think, there is hope. Many Israelis and Palestinians now prefer a two state solution. You can see from the following link that the Geneva Initiative (which is much more generous than Barak offer) is getting momentum:

http://www.geneva-accord.org/HomePage.aspx...=11〈=en

Edited by simple_male

NVC Process of I-130:

Timeline
If that is the case (that Barak's deal was the best Israel could offer), why Israel is wasting time in peace negotiations? They can simply say that the plan (so called best offer to Palestinians) offered by Barak is the best plan, either take it or leave it. Why are President Bush, EU, and generous Israeli leaders wasting their time? I would echo President Jimmy Carter, "Israel has a choice to make, either make peace with its Arab neighbors or continue occupation of Arab lands, and continue to build settlements."

Because wasting time maintains the status quo.

Besides, what peace negotiations? There haven't been any since Hamas took over the Gaza Strip.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Besides, what peace negotiations? There haven't been any since Hamas took over the Gaza Strip.

you mean firing rockets into another country isn't considered a peace overture? :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Well, I don't agree with you. I don't think they are wasting time to maintain status quo. Now a days, President Abbas and Prime Minister Olmert are meeting reguarly. Are they just hanging out to have a cup of tea/coffee?

NVC Process of I-130:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Greedy much?

So it's greedy, that they want to return to the homes that they were run out of?? I don't get that. It wasn't like they all happily got up one day and said "yes I think we should move to allow the returning Jewish settlers a place to stay" no, they were forced to leave. Greedy much? There were Jews, Christians and Muslims living in Palestine before the Zionist movement began to re-settle Palestine for those Jews from every corner of the world to return there.

Also, if anyone thinks that by Palestine deciding not to fire anymore rockets the situation will suddenly get better, I'm afraid to say you're nieve. The Israeli government will continue to take advantage of the situation and make life even worse for Palestinians than it is now. I'm still trying to figure out, how a population that remembers so vividly in their consciousness their treatment during WW2 can then impose the same standards on another group of people. If anyone should know how to treat others, it should be them.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Greedy much?

So it's greedy, that they want to return to the homes that they were run out of?? I don't get that. It wasn't like they all happily got up one day and said "yes I think we should move to allow the returning Jewish settlers a place to stay" no, they were forced to leave. Greedy much? There were Jews, Christians and Muslims living in Palestine before the Zionist movement began to re-settle Palestine for those Jews from every corner of the world to return there.

Also, if anyone thinks that by Palestine deciding not to fire anymore rockets the situation will suddenly get better, I'm afraid to say you're nieve. The Israeli government will continue to take advantage of the situation and make life even worse for Palestinians than it is now. I'm still trying to figure out, how a population that remembers so vividly in their consciousness their treatment during WW2 can then impose the same standards on another group of people. If anyone should know how to treat others, it should be them.

Well said. I believe firing rockets at civilians is wrong. It only gives Israel an excuse to take disproportionate actions. Israelis are smart people, but I am afraid, they are not ready take lesson from the history.

It is absurd to think that the Palestinians were greedy. They were kicked out of their homes with no fault of their own and they are greedy? I don't find any logic. Those who think it was greedy to ask for a just solution should ask themselves how they would have felt, if they had been kicked out of their homes?

Mrs. Amera, can you shed some light about the so called generous offer by Ehud Barak in Camp David?

Edited by simple_male

NVC Process of I-130:

you mean firing rockets into another country isn't considered a peace overture? :blink:

Maybe peace messages are written on the sides. Let us set up high speed cameras at possible target sites.... ya know... hospitals, old age homes, schools and synagogues.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG