Heath Ledger dead :(

276 posts in this topic

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

tmz is great for updates...

TMZ has learned that Heath Ledger was found dead at an apartment owned by Mary-Kate Olsen.

Law enforcement tells TMZ Ledger's body was found face down on the bedroom floor. There is no visible signs of any trauma.

Law enforcement tells TMZ Heath Ledger's autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow.

Law enforcement has confirmed to TMZ prescription pills were strewn around Heath Ledger's bed. The cops are waiting for the Medical Examiner.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

RIP Heath...i admit to having a crush on him at one point too...i even had started collecting all of his movies up to ned kelly. poor matilda...

02/01/08 I-129F off to VSC!

02/02/08 VSC Received, signed by P Novak 12:02pm

02/05/08 VSC Cash Check and issue NOA1(online)

02/08/08 Touched

02/09/08 NOA1 received in mail

02/11/08 Touched

02/12/08 Touched

02/15/08 Touched

02/24/08 Touched

05/01/08 NOA2 (email)

05/02/08 Touched

05/06/08 NVC received

05/08/08 Hardcopy NOA2

05/08/08 Left NVC London bound!

Not Mary Kate's Apt

Posted Jan 22nd 2008 5:41PM by TMZ Staff

A highly credible source connected to Heath Ledger tells TMZ the apartment where the actor was found was not owned by Mary Kate Olsen or related to her in any way.

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
RIP Heath...i admit to having a crush on him at one point too...i even had started collecting all of his movies up to ned kelly. poor matilda...

I kind of stopped having a crush on him after I saw the first part of Monster's ball :wacko::blink:

I was looking forward to seeing him as the Joker though in the new Batman movie...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That's sad - he was a decent actor.

The Dark Knight will have a bit of a Brandon Lee vibe over it. From the teaser trailer - his interpretation of The Joker was unique, quite a bit different to Jack Nicholson.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The Dark Knight will have a bit of a Brandon Lee vibe over it. From the teaser trailer - his interpretation of The Joker was unique, quite a bit different to Jack Nicholson.

I saw the pictures of him as The Joker; going to be a good film I reckon. Sad obviously, but hopefully a good piece of work to remember him by.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I saw the pictures of him as The Joker; going to be a good film I reckon. Sad obviously, but hopefully a good piece of work to remember him by.

yeah, it lookslike the Joker is going to be much darker then jack Nicholson's Joker...

batman_01.jpg

mvSuprise-hug.gif