AMV

Online Case Status

47 posts in this topic

Given the choice between getting my NOA1 and getting into the online tracking system, which in all likelihood will not tell us much of anything before the NOA2 anyway, I'll take my NOA1 any day.

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
3W, I rec'd 130 NOA1 in late Dec 07. The EAC# still shows "fail" when I try to access case on line...even if it shows up, eventually, we'll probably be staring at nothing for a while...

yup I too fail online....kinda sucks couse i waited for 5 monthes for my first noa 1....

Timeline
don't worry guys. I think everything will be fine. I didn't see my case online until last night and found that my case was approved. I think USCIS finished work on july and now they are working on august

not finished yet im a julyer applyer

Timeline
don't worry guys. I think everything will be fine. I didn't see my case online until last night and found that my case was approved. I think USCIS finished work on july and now they are working on august

not finished yet im a julyer applyer

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
September filers, are you able to see status of your case online?

Hy there...

No, we dont have an uptate to our case , either.

We filed in september also, on the 11-th or so.

Not even a recepit number, nothing nothing, untill january 6th when my huspand got NOA1 in the mailbox.

He called numerous times and always tells him to dont fallow the updateing on the UCIS.GOV because are just estimates , (and the lady on teh phone was in a jokeing/ or senceer mood and said .." that is on there, to keep people stop calling us" )

so, we waiiittt....................

July 7. 2007 got married in Romania

September 20. 2007 our I130 Petition is recived

January 6. 2008 we recive NOA1 FROM CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

February 23, 2008 we recive NOA2

NVC

7 March, case number assigned

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Just making sure: I filled the I-130 got a NOA1. So now I just wait for the NOA2 and this is the CR-1??? Infopass is saying that I have to file the 129f hmmmm

HIM, ME and BABY MAKES 3

"THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ONES WHO WIN, RATHER THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN THEY LOSE."

14 Feb08 Case number assigned

5JUN 08 Got visa

FLYS IN TO CHICAGO POE ON THE 15TH!!!

December 08 move to GERMANY

May2009 Start Case for Naturalization

14 SEPTEMBER 2009 Visa Journey is over!! Husband a US Citizen!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What is infopass? If you are applying for a K3 visa, then yes you need to fill out the I129f and send in, referencing your I130 petition number. If you are doing a CR1 visa then you are pretty much done needing to send anything in, unless they RFE. You just wait for your NOA2.

Oops actually I just saw your timeline and it seems that you are applying for the K3, I don't think you have the option to do CR1 anymore.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by Marlita

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

The 129 wasn't really rejected. It was just sent to the wrong place. Doing the CR1 will probably cost you time but save you money. You should let them know that you have no intention of refiling a 129F and will proceed with the CR1.

But my understanding has been that they process the 129F and 130 concurrently and whichever wins determins the route you will take - K3 or CR1. I'm sure someone who is 100% will chime in.

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Our I-130 recd at VSC on 10/12/07 and NOA1 issued 1/11/07. No case status on-line yet.

Marriage: 09-22-2007

Conditional Residence

I-130 Sent: 10-10-2007

I-130 Approved: 06-03-2008 (236 days from VSC receipt to approval)

Case Complete at NVC: 07-30-2008 (52 days from NVC receipt to approval)

Consulate Interview date: 09-24-2008

POE Miami: 10-04-2008

Removal of Conditions

I-751 Sent: 07-08-2010

NOA1 Date: 07-12-2010

Biometrics Appt.: 09-01-2010 (Early Bio 08-13-2010)

Approved: 11-03-2010 (114 days from VSC receipt to approval)

GC Rec'd: 11-06-2010

Citizenship

N-400 Sent: 07-08-2011

Confirmation Text Message: 07-14-2011

NOA Priority Date: 07-12-2011

Biometrics Letter Rec'd: 08-01-2011

Biometrics Appt.: 08-19-2011 (Early Bio 08-12-2011)

"Placed in Line" Email and Touched: 08-16-2011

"Interview Scheduled" Email and Touched: 12-23-2011

Rec'd Interview Letter: 12-27-2011

Interview Passed: 01-30-2012

Email from Senator's Office Stating Application Was Approved: 06-18-2012

"Oath Scheduling Que" Email and Touched: 07-03-2012

Given Oath Date at InfoPass Appt. and Touched: 08-28-2012

Rec'd Oath Date Letter in Mail: 09-01-2012

Oath Date: 09-27-2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Our I-130 recd at VSC on 10/12/07 and NOA1 issued 1/11/07. No case status on-line yet.

Same here it's been a month and yesterday they told me that they were having tech difficulties...Yeah whatever.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hy tehre,

I had seen your NOA2 GOT APROUVED, ... gives me some hope, ...we're september fillers too, , i wonder now, is ours gona come too...:D..

...cant wait...!!:)

Did you got noticed by email or how?( just wondering..)

Congratulations for you,

...:D i hope now is our turn :D:P

July 7. 2007 got married in Romania

September 20. 2007 our I130 Petition is recived

January 6. 2008 we recive NOA1 FROM CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

February 23, 2008 we recive NOA2

NVC

7 March, case number assigned

Hy tehre,

I had seen your NOA2 GOT APROUVED, ... gives me some hope, ...we're september fillers too, , i wonder now, is ours gona come too...:D..

Congratulations for you,

...:D i hope now is our turn :D:P

To all who can view their case status online, who are affected by the delay. I filed Sept 20 and got NOA1 January 3. Whenever i check my status online it says that They received my petition January 3rd but my actual hard copy says received date Sept 20 and notice date Jan. 3. I was just wondering if this is normal as far as the received date when you check it online<????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hy tehre,

I had seen your NOA2 GOT APROUVED, ... gives me some hope, ...we're september fillers too, , i wonder now, is ours gona come too... :D ..

Congratulations for you,

... :D i hope now is our turn :D:P

To all who can view their case status online, who are affected by the delay. I filed Sept 20 and got NOA1 January 3. Whenever i check my status online it says that They received my petition January 3rd but my actual hard copy says received date Sept 20 and notice date Jan. 3. I was just wondering if this is normal as far as the received date when you check it online<????

Mine says that too. I believe its normal. I think the online "received" date is the date that your service center received petition from Chicago Lockbox. My NOA1 hardcopy lists my October date as the received date. Does your NOA1 hardcopy list your priority date? Mine doesnt.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Hy tehre,

I had seen your NOA2 GOT APROUVED, ... gives me some hope, ...we're september fillers too, , i wonder now, is ours gona come too... :D ..

Congratulations for you,

... :D i hope now is our turn :D:P

Mine says that too. I believe its normal. I think the online "received" date is the date that your service center received petition from Chicago Lockbox. My NOA1 hardcopy lists my October date as the received date. Does your NOA1 hardcopy list your priority date? Mine doesnt.

Ok then, because when i called USCIS they said that since they received it January that i have to wait 6 months, which i think is crazy because i filed Sept. but i guess the operators doesn't really know anything....ANd my NOA1 hardcopy doesn't have priority date either but i think they will have it on NOA2..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
September filers, are you able to see status of your case online?

hi...

We filed Sept. 24, 2007 to NSC and got NOA1 dated Jan. 7, 2008 from CSC with receipt number WAC....... yes, we are able to check it online says, CASE RECEIVED AND PENDING... Until now its still the same, last updated Jan. 10, 2008...

there are some also who couldnt check their status online...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.