Teacher Mark

Interracial marriages surge across U.S.

133 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am white and my wife is Jamaican. She is still in Jamaica and has not been to the US as of now, but I have spent alot of time in Jamaica and I think the people there are very wonderful people (most of them). Her family is very supportive and loving and has no problem that i am white. BUT, there are some (ok alot) of racial men in Jamaica. I had to learn quick to just ignore them and smile at them as I held my wife close to me. They made many remarks like white man, why you with a white man, and they would tell my wife that no white man can please like a Jamaican man (they could be right, but my wife thinks different, she is very happy in all depts.)

As for my family, they are very supportive and can't wait to meet her (except for 1 aunt who laughed at me, but i don't even speak to her anymore -- its her ignorance not mine). My church which is 95% white are very supportive and anxious to meet her as well. (which brings up a point -- We all serve the same God, so it does'nt matter in His eyes, so we should not worry about what others think)

Jason & Marla Stephens

I-130 TIME-LINE

mailed to TSC: 4/3/07

NOA1: 4/11/07

Touch: 7/24/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 hardcopy: 10/16/07

I-129f TIME-LINE

Met: 2/24/06

Married: 3/15/07

Visit my wife on: 4/29/ to 5/3/07

Mailed to Chicago: 5/17/07

NOA1: 5/23/07

Transferred to CSC 5/28/07

CSC recieved (pending): 6/05/07

Touch: 6/19/07

Touch: 8/13/07 on a Sun.?

Touch: 8/14/07 Getting Excited!!!

Visit my wife on: 9/30/07 thru 10/07/07

Called USCIS on: 10/10/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 Hardcopy: 10/16/07

NVC recieved: 10/20/07

NVC mailed out: 10/31/07

Consulate recieved: 11/02/07

Pkt 3 sent out: 11/04/07 NEVER RECEIVED

Visit my wife on: 11/11/07 thru 12/02/07

Picked up Pkt3: 12/27/07 and dropped it off the same day

Medical: 02/28/08

Interview Date: 03/11/08 @ 8:00 am (got blue sheet for not having proof of filed I-130)

Follow up appt.: 04/24/08 12:30pm .... they are saying its a 2nd interview (APPROVED)

K3 Visa recieved: 05-14-08

US Entry: 05-15-08

Applied for EAD 08-20-08

EAD NOA1 08-28-08

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
It's like I've been saying for a looong time. Give this a few more centuries, we'll all be a mocha sort of colour. Just a bunch of mutts. :jest:

We'll all be Chinese :whistle:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

No, not Chinese.

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

I had a former friend of mine refer to my wife as a vulgar name, let's say it rhymes with spook. (And I almost kicked him in something that rhymes with smesticles)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Just because you "look" like one particular "group" does not mean that is what you are. A lot of people get caught up in what somthing looks like and will shut the door without even taking a peek..So closeminded... If that was the case I would not be on this earth.( thanks for meeting mom and dad- who actually have THEIR parents to thank as they are BOTH mixed!!!!) So I am a definate mutt.... Anyway I think we all need to stop "reacting" so bad and sometimes crazaly(is this a word??lol) in the hopes not to give the taunters the reaction that they are looking for....

KEEP ON CROSS BREEDING!!!!!! :thumbs:

HIM, ME and BABY MAKES 3

"THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ONES WHO WIN, RATHER THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN THEY LOSE."

14 Feb08 Case number assigned

5JUN 08 Got visa

FLYS IN TO CHICAGO POE ON THE 15TH!!!

December 08 move to GERMANY

May2009 Start Case for Naturalization

14 SEPTEMBER 2009 Visa Journey is over!! Husband a US Citizen!!

Just because you "look" like one particular "group" does not mean that is what you are. A lot of people get caught up in what somthing looks like and will shut the door without even taking a peek..So closeminded... If that was the case I would not be on this earth.( thanks for meeting mom and dad- who actually have THEIR parents to thank as they are BOTH mixed!!!!) So I am a definate mutt.... Anyway I think we all need to stop "reacting" so bad and sometimes crazaly(is this a word??lol) in the hopes not to give the taunters the reaction that they are looking for....

KEEP ON CROSS BREEDING!!!!!! :thumbs:

well said :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I had a former friend of mine refer to my wife as a vulgar name, let's say it rhymes with spook. (And I almost kicked him in something that rhymes with smesticles)

oh no he didn't! :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Did you know that the rhyming word you chose to cover up the racial slur is also a racial slur? :unsure:

I'm sure you didn't mean it, but it gave me a chuckle.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did you know that the rhyming word you chose to cover up the racial slur is also a racial slur? :unsure:

I was thinking the same thing.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I was thinking the same thing.

never thought of that. Let me try again, it rymes with Luke :blink:

What's a Spook? I think you mean the word that rhymes with Stick.

no I didnt.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

I know what it is.The racists kids in high school used to call my Laotian friends that name.That's messed up. :angry:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
What's a Spook? I think you mean the word that rhymes with Stick.

Back in the day,spook was another way to say the "N" word. :angry:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.