Captain Ewok

Create a VJ timeline to track your case and get estimated approval dates :)

67 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

When you fill in the time line and it gives you an estimate for your case, what does it mean by "adjudicated"?

In my case it says "we estimate your case will be adjudicated between April 1st and April 15th"

...does this mean decision passed by USCIS and therefore NOA2, or the final interview???

Im still new and therefore very impatient!!! Xxx

It's an estimate on when your petition will be adjudicated by USCIS...the petition will either be approved, denied, or the adjudicator will issue an RFE (request for further evidence).

When you fill in the time line and it gives you an estimate for your case, what does it mean by "adjudicated"?

In my case it says "we estimate your case will be adjudicated between April 1st and April 15th"

...does this mean decision passed by USCIS and therefore NOA2, or the final interview???

Edited by LeftCoastLady

Part One: The K-1 Visa Journey:

USCIS Receipt of I-129F: January 24, 2012 | Petition Approval: June 15, 2012 (No RFEs)
Interview: October 24, 2012 - Review | Visa Delivered: October 31, 2012

Part Two: Entry and Adjusting Status:

POE: November 18, 2012 (at SFO) - Review
Wedding: December 1, 2012 | Social Security: New cards received on December 7, 2012.
AOS Package (I-485/I-765/I-131) NOA1: February 19, 2013 | Biometrics Appt.: March 18, 2013
AP/EAD Approved: April 29, 2013 | Card Received: May 6, 2013 | AOS Interview Appt.: May 16, 2013 - Approved Review Card Received: May 24, 2013

Part Three: Removal of Conditions:

Coming Soon...

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." – George Carlin

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Basically you should (technically) get your NOA2 between April 1st and April 15th, unless they require further evidence, in which case they will send you an RFE.

It will then be forwarded to the national visa centre, and onwards to the London embassy. I've seen some estimates that say there is about 3-4 months between NOA2 and interview date.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

QUOTE (Captain Ewok @ Mar 22 2008, 12:57 PM)

If you make a double timeline by accident I clear them out weekly (the doubles). If you need it cleared faster just PM me style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif.

"Not sure if this is the correct thread or not, but has anyone from the March K-1 Visa submitting group heard anything yet? Or am I just being too impatient?"

Bren

Your being impatient but its normal lol we all are... We will hear soon enuff.. Plz join our forum March 2013 filers.. We can all support eachother there

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Thread locked as this is a pinned topic for information only. Please create your own thread about your own case if you have questions or need information ***

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.