*Maureen*

Monday- New Years Eve!!!

81 posts in this topic

Happy New Year to everybody!

I am off to work hopefully I will work just a half day. We have snow coming our way tonight ( up to 4 inches). I'm not quite sure what our plans will be tonight but tomorrow probably taking the kids to go see the Chipmunks!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone...woke up to a call from my SO to say he got his packet 3 yippee and then shortly after that he received the rest of packet 3 info I sent him...his medical is tomorrow....we are on our way....to Cairo...with anxiety and trepidation...hahaha......

have a great day everyone and I hope 2008 brings each and every one of you much joy and happiness and for those of you separated from your SO, I hope 2008 brings you a joyful reunion!!! !~Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Happy New Years Eve all!!

today is just another day here of course. but george and i will get pizza when he gets out of work and spend some time together, just hanging out bringin in the new year.

12 more days til im in NY. 5 more days til my 3-4d Ultrasound. YAYY!!

ok thats all.

hope everyone has a happy SAFEEEE New Years Eve. And may 2008 bring you all much happiness.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning all, me be here.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

how do everyone? it is freezing here. dont think i will be going out unless i have to today. there is even some ice. does anyone have big plans for tonight?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
(L) It's our anniversary today! (L) Not much going on here - hubby's sleeping (worked all night) and has to work again tonite. I might visit a few people this evening. We'll probably go for our usual coffee date this afternoon. :luv: Life is good.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone. I hope everyone has a great night tonight; be safe. I'm at work for a little bit, they are giving us 1 hour off early, yea. I'll get to see my husband for lunch and then he is off to work until 10. Then we get to meet up and go out to dance the night away. The best of everything to everyone for 2008 :)

Doreen

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

me n him - happy anniversary!! :dance::dance:

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! I'm back at work after a week and a day away. Feels like I'm in the twilight zone since hardly anyone is in. Doubt they'll let us go early but we might just sneak out anyways. :whistle: We were supposed to get a good 8 inches this morning but instead it's kind of raining and my boots soaked right through to my feet and now my feet are icky and soggy.

Asked Cairo if my husband could have our marriage certificate back since they have the original and he wants to apply for a family id but they said no. :unsure: Don't know why the need for the original when they've had it for 5 months now. Surely it won't make or break the case.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

congrats to me-n-him for your wedding anniversary.

doodle, today's online stalker advisory: cool and partly covered with a 25% chance of stalking, turning overnight to warm with a 10% chance of stalking.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
(L) It's our anniversary today! (L) Not much going on here - hubby's sleeping (worked all night) and has to work again tonite. I might visit a few people this evening. We'll probably go for our usual coffee date this afternoon. :luv: Life is good.

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year already!

We're hoping we'll be able to close the clinic early today. No biggie if we don't though. Hope everyone has a safe New Years and a great New Year!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I've been here for 45 minutes and my daughter just called to tell me her tummy hurts. :wacko: I told her to get a bucket and nana will be there in 15 minutes to pick her up. lol. I soooo am not going home I just got here and I'm having my first nice uninterrupted cup of joe in over a WEEK!!!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy anniversary me-n-him!

I'm hoping they'll let us out of the office early today too. This is probably the first year since my senior year of high school that I haven't had a huge party :whistle: and Ramy and I just want a quiet night at home. :luv:

Divorced. To hell with him.

Happy Anniversary Me~n~him!!!!! A year has already passed??? wow!!

Happy new years eve! I hope this coming year is better than this past year has been! woah nellie 07 was rough!!!

I need some ideas on how to celebrate the new year. Last new years eve, we went to my families house and hung out with them and had snacks and stuff. I'm feeling a little bit empty this year with nobody to celebrate with.

:lol: charles :lol: ur avatar cracks me up

wu2l, I honestly hope ur 08 is better than what u went thru in 07. You deserve a fantastic year!!! (((hugs)))

I think I'm gonna watch the new Harry Potter movie today. yeah. that sounds like a plan..... me, harry, ron, hermione, the couch, bag o chips, coke/bebsi/whatever is really in the fridge, hubby and guest gone all day...my last days before work could not have been planned any better than this!!! yes, life is good.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy New Year's Eve all :dance:

I have to work tonight till 10pm, but alhamdulillah for everything. I live near my work so insha Allah i'll be home before midnight to wish the kids Happy New Year.

May 2008 bring all of you many blessings and happiness. I love you all.

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Kul 3am wantum balf alf alf 7air !!!

8c0kwzp.gif

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.