Fianances

Freedom

Fitness

(Divine) Favour

Family

Feelings (positive emotions)

Fruitfulness

Fun

Happy New Year and wishing us all a great 2008 !

Right back at ya Nagi - - - hugs to you:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah! I'm wondering if she fell asleep or just wants to draw this out. :lol:

*btw, happy anniversary :)

Edited by melly

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
it was there...u missed it.....new year...new love...........

I see it now.... and Morocco no less! I hope he's here already! :whistle: All the best to all of you and I am ever so happy that Jackie is happier than she's been in a while. :luv:(F)

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.