Aymerlu

Is it Thursday?

36 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:blink::blink::blink:

If I left Feb 14 and came back Feb 24 the airfare would be $398 via Iberia!!!!! That's one cheap flight to Cairo!!! Anyone ever fly Iberia? Would I have to hang my arms outside the plane and flap? lol

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Thursday eveyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't talk about meat.... No meat until 1/7 and I am not liking it. lol Boy even though we can have fish I just do not feel really full without having meat in my diet. I wake up so hungry in the morning.

Yea Aymerlu for starting her first day thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is Thrusday and loving the 3 work day week and get to do it agian next week.

I knwo the feeling about leaving him at home but I was so glad that I was not working when he came so I got to be with him and then he started working and then I got my job so the only bad thing now is that he leaves after I do and gets home after I do at times but I love the fact that he is here and with me.

PB have him take the pactice test online for his DL as I know that is what helped Hasan. Although he had to take it 3 times before passing. The first time was in english and the 2 other times in arabic. My poor husband was all confused and finally started asking me about things like fog and I forget the other things. He knows about fog now since he has to drive in it.

Jackie I hear ya about as long as the pants fit it is all good and when they fit a little tight then I make adjustments to slim down alittle. I figure as long as I am mentally doing well I am ok. I am a little fluffy but it is ok with me cos I am happy with myself so that is all that matters.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Thursday everyone...and yeah to Aymerlu for beginning the daily thread!!! I have this week off...so I appreciate the thread to know what day it is...lol...I hope everyone is having a great day... doodle: where did you search for those tickets?! and wow - - perhaps you do need to help the flight by using her arms!!!haha.......take care everyone~Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline
Happy Thursday everyone...and yeah to Aymerlu for beginning the daily thread!!! I have this week off...so I appreciate the thread to know what day it is...lol...I hope everyone is having a great day... doodle: where did you search for those tickets?! and wow - - perhaps you do need to help the flight by using her arms!!!haha.......take care everyone~Melinda

airgorilla.com I swear it's the cheapest site that I've found yet!!! And I'm not just talking about those dates either. Each time I daydream about when Usama will be here and I go to that site to see how much his flight will be it's always at least $200 less than kayak.com, and all of the other big sites. Actually I just went to iberia.com and priced out the exact same flight in feb and it's over $600 so airgorilla must get some bigtime discounts.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If I left Feb 14 and came back Feb 24 the airfare would be $398 via Iberia!!!!! That's one cheap flight to Cairo!!! Anyone ever fly Iberia? Would I have to hang my arms outside the plane and flap? lol

I've flown Iberia and was very pleased w/ their service. I even got bumped up to first class and their little diddy bags they give in first class rock! The food was good and the seats were comfy. No problems w/ luggage either. DO IT!!!!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

I've flown Iberia and was very pleased w/ their service. I even got bumped up to first class and their little diddy bags they give in first class rock! The food was good and the seats were comfy. No problems w/ luggage either. DO IT!!!!

I can't. :( Just was daydreaming. I mentioned it lightly to the kids and they both started freaking. *sigh* I even offered to bring them and they don't want to go.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

airgorilla.com I swear it's the cheapest site that I've found yet!!! And I'm not just talking about those dates either. Each time I daydream about when Usama will be here and I go to that site to see how much his flight will be it's always at least $200 less than kayak.com, and all of the other big sites. Actually I just went to iberia.com and priced out the exact same flight in feb and it's over $600 so airgorilla must get some bigtime discounts.

ty so much for those sites.....I hope u hear some news soon on the VISA.....~Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I can't. :( Just was daydreaming. I mentioned it lightly to the kids and they both started freaking. *sigh* I even offered to bring them and they don't want to go.

I know how you feel. Before my husband was here after I went to see him a few times I told my kids I would never go back to Egypt without them. Then we waited forever for the danged visa. :( I kept my word and honestly I missed them so much when I was there I don't think I could ever go back without them. We are planning on going back in November. The airfare is gonna suck! :help:

I flew Iberia on my last trip to Maroc and I was relatively pleased with the service. I had several plane changes, but I never missed a single one. Very considerate stews, too. Although Air France was a little more posh in coach, I felt more comfortable going through Madrid and Barcelona as opposed to CDG.

And for all you working stiffs :P Ive got the day off for, oh the next 3 months :lol:. Im sure this will come back to haunt me.

Im going to meet my new nephew today. My SIL is having him via c-section sometime today. Yay! Babies :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wow....I've been here over 2 years and have never got to start a daily thread yet. Yea! A first time for everything! Have a great day everyone! It's almost the weekend! :dance:

slacker! :P

i'm finally here, been wrestling with a new program for a while. finally got it to install correctly :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi everyone..im here...

16 days.

Had a drs appt today. baby is too big for an internal ultrasound and im too fat and his machine is too old to get clear pictures on the external. but we did get all the measurements and baby is doing great.....very active little one we got. Got a shot between the legs and dr is still convinced now its a boy......so we will find out for sure Jan 5th when we go for our 3-4d ultrasound at an outside clinic. ill see this dr once more 2 days before i leave for ny....time seems to be flying and dragging at the same time.

Im soooo excited i finally got stats on my friends baby. She was due between the 7th and 17th with their first son and she FINALLY had him Christmas day. i cant wait to see them!!! he was 9lbs 7oz. YAYYY!! so happy for them...

ok so im going to eat and then veg for awhile.

hope everyone has a great day....

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I flew Iberia from casablanca to madrid one time and had a layover there... it was fine, it wasnt the nicest lets say like a BA or virgin but it wasnt scary. Its Spain's national airline I think. I remember the flight attendants were all women and wore sausage casings for skirts and had attitudes... I also had a great cappucino in madrid airport, i think i remember hearing you say you like a good cappuccino. It must have been good if i remember it because that was like 8-9 years ago.

I flew turkish air once - that was pretty bad. I flew air phillipines, that was worse. I flew czech air and that was downright scary!!!! but all were based on the conditions of the plane inside, not on any incidents. the only incidents I ever had were emergency landings on south africa airways and Northwest airlines in japan which is scary because we were headed for the phillipines, kinda unnerving when you need to stop in a country besides the one you are going to. There was also a BA one.... it was an emergency where they decided to let everyone know they were turning the plane around and going back to JFK 2 hours into the flight! Those were a scary 2 hours! But I still fly BA all of the time.

Dont worry and for $398 do it! Im paying more for a 4 hour flight to the carribbean almost the same time you are going to egypt.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I flew Iberia on my last trip to Maroc and I was relatively pleased with the service. I had several plane changes, but I never missed a single one. Very considerate stews, too. Although Air France was a little more posh in coach, I felt more comfortable going through Madrid and Barcelona as opposed to CDG.

And for all you working stiffs :P Ive got the day off for, oh the next 3 months :lol:. Im sure this will come back to haunt me.

Im going to meet my new nephew today. My SIL is having him via c-section sometime today. Yay! Babies :)

so funny we had different experiences with the stewardesses

yes we will have the last laugh on your three months off of work when you are up all night with the baby and we are sleeping hehehehehe :devil:

congrats on the new addition to your family!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone.. We today Medo and I changed my plane ticket and extended my stay for 2 more weeks. :D I just think 5 weeks weren't long enough...Plus I'm just not ready to go back to work :no: ......Hope you all have a good day

Cheryl

Untitled.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.