SusieK

Petition to sign if interested

103 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I'll have to join in the defense for Rebecca.. this really has NOTHING to do with her journey... and take a look at your journey , David.. you GOT APPROVED ALREADY... so please quit complaining... you want to see a long journey, take a look at mine.. 245+ days without ANYTHING.. so really, you don't know much about waiting yourself.. :angry: you got approved within the 6 month timeframe.. some people have a shorter timeframe than you.. while others have longer... we are all in this journey together trying to bring our loved ones here.. some are just more lucky than others , as you can see.. the topic of this thread is to find someway to change that, and not try to attack others just because they are faster than you.. Yes, I even had a fight with rebecca too (but we put that behind us).. I cannot blame her for a slow USCIS system.. so you shouldn't either.. Both your I-129F and I-130 are approved, so CONGRATS on that.. at least you are on your way home.. =)

Edited by gogo

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

SIGNED

Maybe we can get something changed for the better.

:yes:

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Filed: Other Timeline
I'll have to join in the defense for Rebecca.. this really has NOTHING to do with her journey... and take a look at your journey , David.. you GOT APPROVED ALREADY... so please quit complaining... you want to see a long journey, take a look at mine.. 245+ days without ANYTHING.. so really, you don't know much about waiting yourself.. :angry: you got approved within the 6 month timeframe.. some people have a shorter timeframe than you.. while others have longer... we are all in this journey together trying to bring our loved ones here.. some are just more lucky than others , as you can see.. the topic of this thread is to find someway to change that, and not try to attack others just because they are faster than you.. Yes, I even had a fight with rebecca too (but we put that behind us).. I cannot blame her for a slow USCIS system.. so you shouldn't either.. Both your I-129F and I-130 are approved, so CONGRATS on that.. at least you are on your way home.. =)

Awwww. Thanks.

We didn't have a fight. We had a misunderstanding! *winks*

Signed

We need to change this!

We need it Now!

VSC I130 Petition Timeline

VSC Received my Petition on Nov 16 2007 Signed By Paul Novak

Finally NOA1 Dated 1/24/08

Finally on System 2/24/08

Umm Case Date Last Updated 2/24/08 Touch Lets See on the following weeks!

Touched Finally 3/26/08

Approved 3/26/08

Hard copy NOA2 received 3/31/08

Case Received by the NVC 3/31/08

Case Number Assigned 3/31/08

4/10/08 Case Transfered to Managua Embassy

4/15/08 Case Received by Managua Embassy

4/28/08 Interview @ US Embassy in Managua Nicaragua

4/28/08 Approved Visa

5/6/08 POE @ Ft Lauderdale Florida

5/6/08 Happy Days!

AOS

4/1/10 USPS delivered I751 Form Signed by Dan Renaud

5/19/10 Interview for Biometrics and Photo

6/24/10 Card In Production

Waiting for Green Card to be delivered.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

...just to add MHO...The fact of the matter is the system is broken. There are no consistant levels of service across the board ( not just in K-3 processing).

All this in-bickering over how long so-and-so waited, versus how long so-and-so waited and "who has the authority to speak"on the subject based on their wait time...is silly. We should be not dogging those lucky enough to have swift processing...but using the faster times vs the slower times as prime examples of just how unequal the system is! ....We should be pressuring for consistency of service across the board. The system is unfair and THAT is what we should be arguing about with the agencies/groups that can help. Not wasting time dogging one another over individual timelines-but pressuring the Govt for CONSISTANT performance based on the service you are requesting and it shouldn't matter where you live or which Office you fall under. The wait times should be roughly the same.

It's a ####### shoot, mostly. Some localities have crappier offices than others.

For example-AOS depends where you live for your local office (we were lucky-we got DORA-but not EVERYONE does get that fast processing...and they should, IMO) .

We need better communication from, and more equitable service ( or at least an accurate idea of expected wait times) right across the board, from the agencies performing the various services for us all.

PS OP-Please don't take this post of mine to be saying anything against the petition! I supported it ....Just my thoughts on the time-line " misunderstandings, disagreements"...or whatever).

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

...just to add MHO...The fact of the matter is the system is broken. There are no consistant levels of service across the board ( not just in K-3 processing).

All this in-bickering over how long so-and-so waited, versus how long so-and-so waited and "who has the authority to speak"on the subject based on their wait time...is silly. We should be not dogging those lucky enough to have swift processing...but using the faster times vs the slower times as prime examples of just how unequal the system is! ....We should be pressuring for consistency of service across the board. The system is unfair and THAT is what we should be arguing about with the agencies/groups that can help. Not wasting time dogging one another over individual timelines-but pressuring the Govt for CONSISTANT performance based on the service you are requesting and it shouldn't matter where you live or which Office you fall under. The wait times should be roughly the same.

It's a ####### shoot, mostly. Some localities have crappier offices than others.

For example-AOS depends where you live for your local office (we were lucky-we got DORA-but not EVERYONE does get that fast processing...and they should, IMO) .

We need better communication from, and more equitable service ( or at least an accurate idea of expected wait times) right across the board, from the agencies performing the various services for us all.

PS OP-Please don't take this post of mine to be saying anything against the petition! I supported it ....Just my thoughts on the time-line " misunderstandings, disagreements"...or whatever).

No offense taken - just trying mate to make a dent in a system that is not broken, its completely destroyed. Revamp restructure get a new one, something like that for people down the road. It will not happen for us I realize that, but maybe somewhere it can make a change for future visa journey people. I would not wish this on anyone to feel such loneliness and such despair as to why our GOVERNMENT can not give us a solid answer instead of giving lip service to quench our thrist for a few days. We all need to join up and find a source to make a dent whether it is by supporting this cause by writing, by cheering on another one that is or just posting and letting us know we are not alone with our misfortune of the whole timing of this mess.

Sorry thats all I am trying to do here and again, Seasons Greetings to all and winks to GOGO

Cheers

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline

yay, Merry Christmas SusieK :star: :star: :star: :star:

wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

That worker related visas are processed faster and tend to carry greater benefits than USC family based visas is certainly a travesty, but I'm not putting my name on this petition. It addresses the families of permanent residents, not children and is shabbily written. (Never proof read your own work on something like this.)

The idea may be a good one but is poorly explained in the petition. Unless those who receive the petition are already fairly expert in the details of obtaining family based visas, the wording will be of little meaning to them.

I'm all for an organized group lobbying for realistic improvements but the goal of equal processing time across countries and local offices is a pipe dream. The timeline variations are primarily the result of a mismatch in staff to workload. Lots of luck getting a system in place to shift workers to other offices to balance workload to staff domestically, much less Internationally, where language skills are needed.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Timeline

NO. Defend what you want, this is what i got....

I got denied a tourist visa, for no reason... Nit had a house and mortgage and job, we got denied for no reason because we are married. We went together for that.

We paid our price, did our time, now we wait further for labor disputes in California?

Now my wifey is sick, really sick, from the rainy season and a virus nobody here ever heard of? Am I angry? yes. I'm angry to the point nobody would understand. Because, after all we did or lived through, it became about time. Im going to do what I can for my wifey, but in this always she was innocent, and so was I, and now what I have left is I never want anyone, anywhere, to deal with or live through what I had to.

Bring it.

Filed: Timeline

NO, no misunderstanding. U heard me <winks> See you know .l.. and ..l.. THIS post, i have lots of time, lots of energy, and lots, lots of email addresses to make sure it stays. Long as u know that? Quick check for understanding.

Awwww. Thanks.

NO. Defend what you want, this is what i got....

I got denied a tourist visa, for no reason... Nit had a house and mortgage and job, we got denied for no reason because we are married. We went together for that.

We paid our price, did our time, now we wait further for labor disputes in California?

Now my wifey is sick, really sick, from the rainy season and a virus nobody here ever heard of? Am I angry? yes. I'm angry to the point nobody would understand. Because, after all we did or lived through, it became about time. Im going to do what I can for my wifey, but in this always she was innocent, and so was I, and now what I have left is I never want anyone, anywhere, to deal with or live through what I had to.

Bring it.

\xxxxxx cheers hun as i said on phone, give her my best and I hope for her health to be ok and a speedy recovery, I could not imagine not being with my mate if he was sick, bonkers would be more like it......as if I am not that already..

Call when ya need to talk, Im here.

S

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Filed: Other Timeline

I'm sorry your wife is ill. That would be more than I could bear.

I was speaking to gogo about a misunderstanding. I'm not sure what you are trying to say to me, or if you are speaking to me all.

NO, no misunderstanding. U heard me <winks> See you know .l.. and ..l.. THIS post, i have lots of time, lots of energy, and lots, lots of email addresses to make sure it stays. Long as u know that? Quick check for understanding.

Awwww. Thanks.

Timeline
:thumbs: my bad, sorry, it was all a big misunderstanding.. we shouldn't direct our negative energies toward each other.. but try and direct it toward this system.. lots of us haven't been approved yet, and they are making approvals all over the place.. :angry: :angry:

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

:thumbs: my bad, sorry, it was all a big misunderstanding.. we shouldn't direct our negative energies toward each other.. but try and direct it toward this system.. lots of us haven't been approved yet, and they are making approvals all over the place.. :angry: :angry:

gooooogooooo, happy holidays hun...any news yet from those wankers oopsie sorry the brit slang came out, praying for ya hun

xxxxx

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Timeline

Hi SusieK.. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas... :goofy::thumbs: nothing happen as of yet.. I made an appointment to see them on December 26 at the LOCAL OFFICE in Los Angeles (basically it's right next door)... I still can't believe they transferred my case there.. I submitted about 20 pictures, 3 affidavits from family members/friends, and also wedding invitation.. that should be enough for their evidence considering we are still newlyweds .. I just don't know.. I'll be going next week and hopefully getting some answers.. NOW I KNOW people are coming to US who already applied in April.. they really have no excuse now.. I want to see their "Processing Times" update for December.. I'll print that out and show them.. :angry: :angry: way past my time..

how about you? Did you get your NOA1 yet?

Edited by gogo

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.