SusieK

Petition to sign if interested

103 posts in this topic

Hi SusieK.. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas... :goofy::thumbs: nothing happen as of yet.. I made an appointment to see them on December 26 at the LOCAL OFFICE in Los Angeles (basically it's right next door)... I still can't believe they transferred my case there.. I submitted about 20 pictures, 3 affidavits from family members/friends, and also wedding invitation.. that should be enough for their evidence considering we are still newlyweds .. I just don't know.. I'll be going next week and hopefully getting some answers.. NOW I KNOW people are coming to US who already applied in April.. they really have no excuse now.. I want to see their "Processing Times" update for December.. I'll print that out and show them.. :angry: :angry: way past my time..

how about you? Did you get your NOA1 yet?

wishing u the best hun pm and let me know how it goes got fingers toes whatever crossed for this journey for you.

Called USCIS today, nah nothing in the system, so maybe next year early for a receipt sighs but tis ok........but super hugs for you on this holiday without your mate.

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Please allow me (and man do i hate to do this) to apologize for being defensive and picking a fight, for no purpose.

Suz, I do have an appt with nick, right after christmas, in person, to discuss this.... If you have an interested congressman (congressperson) please let me know, change starts like that.

Nick is in a bad spot, he swooped Tom Delay's seat, if you remember what happened to Delay, and wants to keep it, so i'm crossing party lines over this and at all costs i'll help him. There are always a few "hotly contested" and this is one <grins>@maybe politics is a game i can play this year, just this time. Thanks, i always enjoy speaking with you and thanks for the mood boost.

Regards,

David and Nitadyah

My apology is humbly posted

I'll have to join in the defense for Rebecca.. this really has NOTHING to do with her journey... and take a look at your journey , David.. you GOT APPROVED ALREADY... so please quit complaining... you want to see a long journey, take a look at mine.. 245+ days without ANYTHING.. so really, you don't know much about waiting yourself.. :angry: you got approved within the 6 month timeframe.. some people have a shorter timeframe than you.. while others have longer... we are all in this journey together trying to bring our loved ones here.. some are just more lucky than others , as you can see.. the topic of this thread is to find someway to change that, and not try to attack others just because they are faster than you.. Yes, I even had a fight with rebecca too (but we put that behind us).. I cannot blame her for a slow USCIS system.. so you shouldn't either.. Both your I-129F and I-130 are approved, so CONGRATS on that.. at least you are on your way home.. =)

Please allow me (and man do i hate to do this) to apologize for being defensive and picking a fight, for no purpose.

Suz, I do have an appt with nick, right after christmas, in person, to discuss this.... If you have an interested congressman (congressperson) please let me know, change starts like that.

Nick is in a bad spot, he swooped Tom Delay's seat, if you remember what happened to Delay, and wants to keep it, so i'm crossing party lines over this and at all costs i'll help him. There are always a few "hotly contested" and this is one <grins>@maybe politics is a game i can play this year, just this time. Thanks, i always enjoy speaking with you and thanks for the mood boost.

Regards,

David and Nitadyah

I'll have to join in the defense for Rebecca.. this really has NOTHING to do with her journey... and take a look at your journey , David.. you GOT APPROVED ALREADY... so please quit complaining... you want to see a long journey, take a look at mine.. 245+ days without ANYTHING.. so really, you don't know much about waiting yourself.. :angry: you got approved within the 6 month timeframe.. some people have a shorter timeframe than you.. while others have longer... we are all in this journey together trying to bring our loved ones here.. some are just more lucky than others , as you can see.. the topic of this thread is to find someway to change that, and not try to attack others just because they are faster than you.. Yes, I even had a fight with rebecca too (but we put that behind us).. I cannot blame her for a slow USCIS system.. so you shouldn't either.. Both your I-129F and I-130 are approved, so CONGRATS on that.. at least you are on your way home.. =)

<winks> good to see this we are all in this together hun and after the new year when they get back will schedule appointment to see Congressman Keller's rep with regard to this. Buzz me when ya can.

Cheers hun and if we dont speak before xmas....well ya know......Merry Xmas, Happy EID etc., but most of all best wishes to your wife on a speedy recovery :thumbs:

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I signed the petition and I'm a USC. I don't care if it was only for LPR's because I am just for CHANGE no matter who it directly benefits. I am also for change with USC getting their families here so I'll sign that petition too. I would also hope and expect LPR's to sign it too. We need to ban together and quit dividing ourselves with some sort of label.

There is so much negativity on this site about the long waits its ridiculous. There is no understanding or compassion from those already through the first chunk of the immigration process...i.e. those in AOS it seems. I get that you all are trying to tell us who are still initially waiting to calm down, but we dont want to hear that! We want to vent and protest and sign petitions and call congressmen, and get on the news......who cares if those things dont really solve the problem or make a dent in the "system", it makes us feel better. What is wrong with that. I see Rebecca on every thread telling people to essentially "calm down, you can't get anything changed that way".....we dont want to hear it...that is just negative thinking and doesnt show any support for what we are going through at the moment. That is why you keep getting the comments that your SO is with you and that your process was so much shorter....cause your negative. its like this: a mother daughter and son were in an accident, the daughter loses her life.....the mother is grieving and having a hard time with the situation and loss and here comes Rebecca to cheer her up by saying.....aw buck up oh girl at least you still have your son. WTH!!!! Yeah the son is still alive but it doesnt take away the fact that the daughter isnt and there is some compassion to be had because of this.

I know my analogy was crazy but thats what you remind me of. Yes you speak the truth but quite harshly and devoid of any compassion to the person in which you are addressing. That is not good, and not needed in our lives right now. Don't become that negative VJ'er cause you are getting that reputation. If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing....thats all. We don't need you to crush our ideas and aspirations to making change we need support and consoling. If you don't have any then.....bye-bye.

I'm sure you'll come in here an blast my post up, but if you would like to apologize to anyone for your lack of compassion we may be more willing to talk nicer to you.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Regards,

David and Nitadyah

As a post script here, changing party lines can sometimes be a good thing - woooshhh......did I say that.....I am not sure but over the last few weeks I have been reading quite a few forums, ( only post here tho, should be gold member by xmas lol) but correct me I am wrong. Are there more blunders going on by USCIS in ALL AREAS OF PROCESSING then normal...i.,e., interview at 1am instead of 1pm, posting incorrect lockbox for Chicago, telling a fellow VJ member on the phone and this one has me floored that "we dont know whats going on with your application and thats what you get for marrying a foreigner".......not even to mention the backlog and misinformation that is consistent throughout each members postings?

The errors happen that I know, but do you see them being more widespread now, because of the following:

a. disgruntled USCIS employees of being over worked

b. too much work to do and so careless remarks or data entry is happening

c. Immigration to America is frowned upon ( even tho I know this to be such a fact from professor at USC in California) as it is her quote not mine.

If any thoughts on this and what we are feeling and not because we are waiting and waiting, everyone goes through this part, but to not know where your application(s) are after 120 days or 180 days seems out of line and this is a service we paid for. I would pay anything to have my spouse here, I dont care, but if you increase fees, you must maintain your level of professionalism and knowledge - this is not happening. Yes I know its the government, but again, something is going on and I am not sure but I think it not good.

Dont take this reply as a totally negative feeling for other VJ peeps to worry about it, its more of being prepared to wait for longer processing times instead of USCIS telling oh another 10 days etc., and then months go by. People call for a reason, for information, and when you call the source of the information and it is incorrect or rudely ignored, then I see a RED FLAG.

Thoughts??

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Ugggh sorry still early....but this one remark is so out of line that i want to post it and see some reactions on this..... AS THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF US.....and is just one of the reasons I think something is out of order

Posted yesterday by VISAINHAND under this thread:

Everyone still waiting for spouses[/u

I had called about our returned case. It talked to an immigration officer, and their comment to me as I voiced my frustration over the fact that they couldn't give me a straight forward honest answer to when we were going to have our case readjudicated was "That's the price you pay for marrying a foreigner". I was pretty pissed to say the least.

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: Other Timeline

Yes, Marlita, your analogy is a bit over the top. I am a mother - I have friends who are also and I have friends who have lost children. So you think what you are experiencing right at the moment compares somehow to the loss of a child? And you presume to know how I would behave with someone who has suffered such a tragedy? Let me tell you something, darling, you don't know me and you don't pain.

Go right ahead - call your senators, scream it from the rooftops what you are going through. I hope it works for you. If you are so wrapped up in your own situation that you are unwilling to consider going through avenues that might actually ACCOMPLISH your goal, then good luck to you on that one.

Listen to me closely Marlita. I hope once your husband is here, that you never hear words about your husband from a doctor as I have heard about mine. As I said one other time, once the separation is over and you are finally reunited, real life begins. Yes my husbands journey to me was short - but the heavens above sometimes have a reason, I guess, for doing things the way they do.

And by the way - I don't give a damn if you want to 'talk nice' to me or not. I'll save my 'compassion' and 'sympathy' for someone who really could use it. Not for a spoiled brat who only wants to hear what she wants to hear - your words.

Edited by rebeccajo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Marlita.. just to be honest.. waiting from October is not much of a wait.. just take a look at me :crying: :crying: try doing 8+ months without anything and also being under security checks already (not the same thing as AP -- administrative checks).. yes, rebecca is doing AOS.. that's because she got lucky enough to do AOS.. some of us are just unlucky or have a spouse from a "unlucky" country (China isn't one of the more popular countries when it comes to immigration).. I don't know much about Jamaica though.. but I just want to say good luck to you too.. hope your approval will come soon enough.. just remember though, there are always people that are worse off than you.. and just to get you up-to-date.. I have been sending lots of letters to people all over (just ask around on VJ on my situation).. you probably will hear something around 6 months (typical time).. hopefully faster...

I will be going on my first journey to the LOCAL OFFICE to see what's up with my app.. My father is also coming and I'm bringing lots of evidence (Emails -- 150+, Pictures -- 200+, pay stubs (20+), telephone records (20+ months), copy of I-129F/I-130, G-325A, Copy of Passport, and other things).. I'm going to give them lots and lots of evidence this time.. If they want, I'll print out all 2000+ emails..

Edited by gogo

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

Marlita.. just to be honest.. waiting from October is not much of a wait.. just take a look at me :crying: :crying: try doing 8+ months without anything and also being under security checks already (not the same thing as AP -- administrative checks).. yes, rebecca is doing AOS.. that's because she got lucky enough to do AOS.. some of us are just unlucky or have a spouse from a "unlucky" country (China isn't one of the more popular countries when it comes to immigration).. I don't know much about Jamaica though.. but I just want to say good luck to you too.. hope your approval will come soon enough.. just remember though, there are always people that are worse off than you.. and just to get you up-to-date.. I have been sending lots of letters to people all over (just ask around on VJ on my situation).. you probably will hear something around 6 months (typical time).. hopefully faster...

I will be going on my first journey to the LOCAL OFFICE to see what's up with my app.. My father is also coming and I'm bringing lots of evidence (Emails -- 150+, Pictures -- 200+, pay stubs (20+), telephone records (20+ months), copy of I-129F/I-130, G-325A, Copy of Passport, and other things).. I'm going to give them lots and lots of evidence this time.. If they want, I'll print out all 2000+ emails..

GOGOGOGOOGOGOGO--- please let us know when you can, I want so much for this to be positive for you as I know your timeline is so 00000000 very long, but just alot of support here for ya mate, hope I come home from work tonight to see something posted that is so super positive for you.

Holidays wishes to you hun and said a prayer for ya!!!!

Susie :innocent:

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Timeline

Thanks SusieK :thumbs: did you get your NOA1 yet? Seems as CSC and the other places took a long christmas break.. I hear from other posts that nothing has been done since December 10?? Not sure of that.. but I didn't see a lot of approvals on this K-3 Forum anymore.. guess nothing will get done for this week and also next week due to New Years.. the only ones having a good time are them.. :angry:

Also, do you know of their "December" processing times? I haven't seen any updates this month.. Once they post it (if before I go there today to the local office), then I'll print it out and show them.. so I have 5 folders full of info for the initial "attack" -- also the 30+ letters and fax number I obtained online and the consent privacy forms too for the senators..

Edited by gogo

wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Thanks SusieK :thumbs: did you get your NOA1 yet? Seems as CSC and the other places took a long christmas break.. I hear from other posts that nothing has been done since December 10?? Not sure of that.. but I didn't see a lot of approvals on this K-3 Forum anymore.. guess nothing will get done for this week and also next week due to New Years.. the only ones having a good time are them.. :angry:

Also, do you know of their "December" processing times? I haven't seen any updates this month.. Once they post it (if before I go there today to the local office), then I'll print it out and show them.. so I have 5 folders full of info for the initial "attack" -- also the 30+ letters and fax number I obtained online and the consent privacy forms too for the senators..

Well hun, I did an ooopsie and just called USCIS as did another mate from VJ.

Wasnt pretty news. NO on the NOA1 and even though their stories change day to day, this is my latest news although I am going to chose to ignore the anger that I am feeling right now.

They are processing I-130's for the first week of August- and by processing means just getting them a NOA1- and then back to their appropriate service centers.

She said that they are honoring and get this...the NOA1 date and not receipt date of application into service center. from that time frame I asked, ok so then its six months? She said ummmm no...I said ok, what eight? and she said maybe up to 10 months. Told her Happy Holidays and hung up.

I dont want to make anyone upset here, these are not my words and we all know they can change their processing times at any given minute of the day, but shyte, have some compassion for us married people.

Emailed Congressman and felt better dont know why, but that news stinks of pure mismangement at its finest.

Sigh hun, will wait to here from you on your news.

Cheers :crying:

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi Gogo,

When are you going to the Local office? I wish you all the best and it sounds like you are well prepared. Good luck to you and let us know how you will move forward.. :thumbs:

thumb_Picture_003.jpg

Te amo mucho mi gran amor!!!

I-130 Application: (Filed 222 days ago) Reached 7 MONTHS

04/12/2007 Filed at VSC

05/09/2007 recieved NOA I from CSC (Reached 6 MONTHS 195 days from NOA I)

05/18/2007 Filed I-129F at Chicago Office ( Filed 186 days ago) 6 MONTHS!!

05/20/2007 rec'd NOA (184 days ago for NOA I ) REACHED THE 6 MONTH MARK!!

BOTH APPLICATIONS APPROVED 11/20/2007 THANK YOU MY GOD!!

11/20/2007 Date of NOA 2 email

11/26/2007 Date of hard copy of NOA 2

12/12/07 Date NVC receives paperwork

12/14/07 K3 is sent to Lima Peru, received case number from NVC.

12/17/07 Lima Peru Embassey receives K3

01/04/08 My Honey's Medical

**** I leave today to reunite with MY HONEY!!!! ****....

01/15/08 LEAVING FOR LIMA PERU!!!

01/17/08 8:15 AM Date of Interview in Lima, Peru with my honey!

INTERVIEW WAS APPROVED!!!!

***2008 is with My Honey***********

Timeline

I'm planning on going today (made an appointment before their system went down).. it's down as we speak (server down or down for maintenance).. my appointment is 10AM PST , currently is 8:34AM.. so I'm a little nervous.. I'm also having my dad go with me too (to prove to them that this isn't some fake marriage).. :angry: hopefully will get some answers with all my evidence.. I hope this is enough evidence for them (150+ emails, 20+ months phone records and other things)... How is your application coming along, My Honey? I see that you got the interview date.. CONGRATS... YAY!!! I probably saw that before and said the same thing, but I'll do it again.. YAY!!! You are almost done.. January is coming soon!!! I would be happy with a January interview too.. Merry Christmas on that.. best gift ever!! :goofy: :energetic: :goofy::jest: :jest:

Edited by gogo

CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

** BLUE SLIP **

I'm planning on going today (made an appointment before their system went down).. it's down as we speak (server down or down for maintenance).. my appointment is 10AM PST , currently is 8:34AM.. so I'm a little nervous.. I'm also having my dad go with me too (to prove to them that this isn't some fake marriage).. :angry: hopefully will get some answers with all my evidence.. I hope this is enough evidence for them (150+ emails, 20+ months phone records and other things)... How is your application coming along, My Honey? I see that you got the interview date.. CONGRATS... YAY!!! I probably saw that before and said the same thing, but I'll do it again.. YAY!!! You are almost done.. January is coming soon!!! I would be happy with a January interview too.. Merry Christmas on that.. best gift ever!! :goofy: :energetic: :goofy::jest: :jest:

GO GET EM GOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOOOOOO :angry::angry::angry::angry:

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.