• I feel I have to give it.

170 posts in this topic

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I never did understand why peeps feel the need to discuss their private sexual matters!

*looks at Lisa's sig picture*

People are just blowing off steam, lighten up. :lol:

Tee hee, I said blowing. :innocent::lol:

That's using your head. :P

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Steven-How you did you find this thread?

A custom search? :unsure: What were you looking for?

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Timeline
I never did understand why peeps feel the need to discuss their private sexual matters!

Whoaaaaaa hang on a sec!

Why am I being bashed for stating my opinion? What exactly, Steven, are you implying with the 'that's using your head'?

And LoriLawless....yes, my siggy has a butt that is painted...it does not, however have a tongue or anything else in the butt. :P It's simply a naked butt....which is a helluva lot different than peeps discussing their so's 'odors' and 'techniques' or each person's preference.

I mean really...is it that big a deal that everyone here has sex?

I'm not telling anyone to stop the talk....simply stating my opinion that I marvel at people's tendency to 'brag' about something that should stay private (or the very least, between close friends in person). If you can't deal with my opinion then obviously that's more your problem than mine.

:thumbs:

Or were you expecting me to say 'oh, lighten up you say? ok!' Because it's oh-so-easy to have me painted as some puritan cos I don't wanna talk about my man's #######.

Whoaaaaaa hang on a sec!

Why am I being bashed for stating my opinion? What exactly, Steven, are you implying with the 'that's using your head'?

Using your head? I believe it has something to do with the joke about 'blowing', an activity aka giving 'head'.

Whoaaaaaa hang on a sec!

Using your head? I believe it has something to do with the joke about 'blowing', an activity aka giving 'head'.

LOL maybe, but since Lori seems to be a she, that really wouldn't make sense!

Whoaaaaaa hang on a sec!

LOL maybe, but since Lori seems to be a she, that really wouldn't make sense!

In the act of giving head, which part of a woman bobs up and down on the mans "head"?

Hint: 4-letters, starts with H and ends with D.

Edited by arijit

this thread deserves a bump..and a blow

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Love to give it's all about the control, also love to receive!!

Ray, Puerto Rico(Stationed in Hawaii)

Tegan, Australia, Sydney

Part 1 & Part 2 in profile click my name to view.

It just got to looong to keep here :P

31 May, 05 Ray leaves for 53 Day underway... Miss him so much...

19 Jul, 05 Recieved AOS interview letter

21 Jul, 05 Ray is finally home !!

22 Sep, 05 AOS interview !!!

22 Sep, 05 AOS approved awaiting Green card in the mail !!!

Received Green card... but i can't remember when Sorry

13 Mar, 06 passed GED.

8 Apr, 06 Started work !!

7 Sept,07 Sent off I-751 to remove conditional residence status.

(keeping our fingers crossed we don't get an RFE!!)

10 Sept, 07 I-751 delivered at 11:27 AM on in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

22 Sept, 07 Green card expired.

24 Sept, 07 Called bank to see if check had been cashed - it hasn't ! :(

29 Sept, 07 Cashiers check cashed !!! WOOHOO that is a load off my mind !!!

1 Oct, 07 Called bank to see if cashiers check had been cashed !! see above !!

1 Oct, 07 NOA 1 received in mail.

3 Oct, 07 Biometrics appointment received in mail.

20 Oct, 07 Biometrics appointment.

1 Dec, 07 Decision of approval

7 Dec, 07 Received letter stating that my green card is on its way... no interview for us !!

14 Dec, 07 Received 10 year green card in the mail

Done with USCIS til mid Sept 2017 (card exp. 12/7/2017) :oD

try putting a listerine breath strip on your tongue before you partake in the next piece of pie

:-)

well, in my past..with some of the "women' i was with..i had to put a condom on my tongue...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835