My AOS marriage interview is in 4 days and getting the butterflies and anxieties building up already. Been married to my husband for a year so it will be the Conditional Resident Green Card that he'll be getting if all goes well. I just wanted to present what I have so far for our case and see if there is any advice or additional things we should add or prepare for. I also have to state that I have been married before to a non-immigrant and he did get a green card through me. That was 10 years ago and we have been divorced for 10 years now. He went through a consular processing so I was never interviewed alongside him. But for my current husband, since it is an adjustment of status, I am required to be there for the interview. We did use an attorney to go through our paperwork, but we will be at the interview without our attorney. As far as paper evidence that we will be bringing with us to prove bonafide marriage, here's what we have:
1. My Birth Certificate (Born in the USA)
2. Our US Marriage Certificate
3. My certified divorce decree from previous marriage
4. Driver's license that has same address of both me and my spouse.
5. Lease Agreement and Official Letter from the Apartment Manager stating we are married and live at the address, and when we moved in together.
6. Costco Membership with both our names on it.
7. Joint Gym Membership
8. Car Registration and Title with both our names on it.
9. Joint Bank Account (Checkings/Savings) and official letter from Bank stating that we have a joint account. Also included is last 3 months of statements.
10. Joint Credit Card showing both our cards with same matching numbers and last 3 months of statements.
11. Auto Insurance showing both our names.
12. Renter's Insurance with both our names.
13. Joint Tax Return showing "Married" and filed jointly for last year's return (I made $0 and my father is a co-sponsor for the I-864).
14. A birthday card from my husband's parents
15. My father's last two recent paystubs and employment letter since he the co-sponsor on the I-864.
16. Photos of our wedding, hanging out with friends, pictures of my husband with my family/parents, and our recent trip to Hawaii.
17. Matching set of apartment keys.
Other than that, we have reviewed sample questions asked at the interview, and have discussed what we got each other on special occasions (Birthday, Christmas, New Years) etc.
I ask the community here if there is any advice you can give or feel if I am missing anything that I should add to the evidence list, I happily am willing to hear suggestions.
Thank you all for your time!