The Nature  Boy

Obama had direct contact with Clinton on private email server: IG report

70 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Obama is a god

To say otherwise is racist.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Obama was using an alias, so he is absolved of any wrongdoing.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

"The IG report adds that Obama used a pseudonym for his username and that, after intelligence analysts questioned whether Obama's communications contained classified information, it was determined the emails sent and received were not classified."

It's not really surprising. We already know Clinton was using the private email server during her time as Secretary of State. I would expect the Secretary of State to communicate by email with the President at times.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, bcking said:

"The IG report adds that Obama used a pseudonym for his username and that, after intelligence analysts questioned whether Obama's communications contained classified information, it was determined the emails sent and received were not classified."

It's not really surprising. We already know Clinton was using the private email server during her time as Secretary of State. I would expect the Secretary of State to communicate by email with the President at times.

So email communications between the president and the secretary of state is not automatically considered classified?  Was it not classified because he was using a pseudonym or were they talking about yoga?

Sure, we all know Hillary was using her private server to avoid FOIA, we learned she negligently mis-handled classified information, and we know many other people have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for doing far less with classified information.  No bias at all in the FBI even though the supervising investigator of the Hillary "matter" was texting that he will make sure Trump is not elected.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Bill & Katya said:

So email communications between the president and the secretary of state is not automatically considered classified?  Was it not classified because he was using a pseudonym or were they talking about yoga?

Sure, we all know Hillary was using her private server to avoid FOIA, we learned she negligently mis-handled classified information, and we know many other people have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for doing far less with classified information.  No bias at all in the FBI even though the supervising investigator of the Hillary "matter" was texting that he will make sure Trump is not elected.

Apparently not, considering the IG report states pretty clearly that none of their communications included classified information. "Classified information" is still classified regardless of who is talking about it. "Donald Duck" sharing classified information is still sharing classified information, even though it's "Donald Duck". (Though I am curious what his pseudonym was...)

We talked pretty extensively about Hillary's involvement in this (which, obviously, is much more direct). I was under the impression this thread was specifically about Obama's connection, which was apparently minor and didn't include anything classified.

34 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

That has been your response to everything Trump has been involved in. Consistency does lead to credibility. Sarcasm not so much though.

Literally (and I mean that...literally) everything involving Trump that is negative seems to be a "conspiracy" by some people, and even some parts of the media. Big massive conspiracies in every single direction.

I feel kind of bad. It seems like it would be a hard life to live, constantly thinking there is a conspiracy around every corner. I've seen it a bit when I did a psychiatry rotation in schizophrenics but now it's in some mainstream media outlets and seems to be taking over a significant proportion of the population.

4 minutes ago, bcking said:

Literally (and I mean that...literally) everything involving Trump that is negative seems to be a "conspiracy" by some people, and even some parts of the media. Big massive conspiracies in every single direction.

I feel kind of bad. It seems like it would be a hard life to live, constantly thinking there is a conspiracy around every corner. I've seen it a bit when I did a psychiatry rotation in schizophrenics but now it's in some mainstream media outlets and seems to be taking over a significant proportion of the population.

I agree with that. I worked in a psychiatric hospital years ago, and that type of behavior is more mainstream now when it comes to politics and a few other things. I do think a viable 3rd party would end a lot of this nonsense and keep everyone more centered. Too bad there's no real chance of that happening.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

2 hours ago, bcking said:

Except we are talking about the fact obama said he didn't know.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

He  lied?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

He didn't know that when communicating to his SoS about non-classified information, that he was communicating through a private email server?

I care about that why?

Just now, Boiler said:

He  lied?

Don't see why he needs to. It's not really a big deal. They could have been talking about their weekend plans. How many hot dogs he's gonna grill at the barbecue.

Just now, Boiler said:

He  lied?

Quote from findings -Obama said in a 2015 interview to CBS News that he learned about it "the same time everybody else learned it, through news reports."

Of course he lied

Not one soul said he sent classified info but the MDl in classic MDL fashion skirted the topic and went off on a tangent of  rants about classified emails and psychiatric hospitals. 

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Quote from findings -Obama said in a 2015 interview to CBS News that he learned about it "the same time everybody else learned it, through news reports."

Of course he lied

Not one soul said he sent classified info but the MDl in classic MDL fashion skirted the topic and went off on a tangent of  rants about classified emails and psychiatric hospitals. 

That's what happens when you serve nothing burgers. People have to feed themselves. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an