The Nature  Boy

Obama had direct contact with Clinton on private email server: IG report

70 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Your talking to yourself about posts about mental hospitals.

Hmmm. I ain't touching that. Nature boy Dusting off DMS 5

Can you really not read a post with two subjects? I say two different things in one post. Not hard to follow.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:22 PM, bcking said:

I could have gone either way honestly. If the recommendation had been to pursue criminal charges, I would have thought that was reasonable. I also though Comey's rationale not to pursue it was also reasonable. I didn't feel strongly in either direction.

Even with her serious mistake regarding emails I still thought she was a better candidate for President. Trump disqualified himself in several ways, in my eyes.

But we are getting way off topic here. The topic was mostly whether Obama lied about knowing she used a private email server. The fact that he sent some emails to it does not prove to me that he knew it was a private server that was unregulated by the government. He still could have been clueless to the fact that it was run out of her household.

Obama lied regularly to the American people during his term in office (remember, he tended to follow the Gruber doctrine).  In a criminal setting, someone with his track record of lying would not be credible, so therefore, believing he didn't lie in this case is questionable at best.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Obama lied regularly to the American people during his term in office (remember, he tended to follow the Gruber doctrine).  In a criminal setting, someone with his track record of lying would not be credible, so therefore, believing he didn't lie in this case is questionable at best.

All of which were regulary pointed out in this forum, he had of course the MSM defending him.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

"All politicians lie sometimes, but Obama is always lying"

Wonder what you think about Trump's track record with honesty...

Timeline
12 minutes ago, bcking said:

"All politicians lie sometimes, but Obama is always lying"

Wonder what you think about Trump's track record with honesty...

That has already been said, and this is why anything they say is immediately suspicious.  I don't believe I said Obama always lied, I said he lied regularly as does Trump which is why I am surprised anyone would give them the benefit of the doubt on anything.  I for one am not so trusting of politicians.

3 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

That has already been said, and this is why anything they say is immediately suspicious.  I don't believe I said Obama always lied, I said he lied regularly as does Trump which is why I am surprised anyone would give them the benefit of the doubt on anything.  I for one am not so trusting of politicians.

I'm not trusting of politicians, but I'm also not going to just assume they are lying about everything. My level of caring/assumption will also depend on the seriousness of the statement.

Obama claiming he didn't know Clinton was using an private email server is still possibly true. Could also be a lie. The fact that he sent some emails to that email address doesn't mean he knew it was a private email server that wasn't properly set up and secured. The emails weren't confidential, so he didn't really need to be concerned about what specific email address he was sending it to. Could he still have lied and could he have known? Sure, but do I care that much either way? Nope.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I think what annoyed many is how some people were happy to give him a pass.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
Just now, bcking said:

I'm not trusting of politicians, but I'm also not going to just assume they are lying about everything. My level of caring/assumption will also depend on the seriousness of the statement.

Obama claiming he didn't know Clinton was using an private email server is still possibly true. Could also be a lie. The fact that he sent some emails to that email address doesn't mean he knew it was a private email server that wasn't properly set up and secured. The emails weren't confidential, so he didn't really need to be concerned about what specific email address he was sending it to. Could he still have lied and could he have known? Sure, but do I care that much either way? Nope.

When someone lies to me regularly, my assumption with any of their statements is that it is a lie until proven otherwise particularly when it is a politician.  When it is as obvious as this, it seems like a slam dunk, just like when Bill and Loretta said they only met on the tarmac to discuss the grandkids.  Obama and Hillary were not best buds, heck, if we believe the Left Wing pundits, Obama wasn't really best buds with anyone there, and Obama is a very smart constitutional scholar who can tell the difference between an official email address, and one that was set up to avoid FOIA laws.  Should Obama be prosecuted?  Unlike the FBI, lying to the American public is not a crime, but don't insult our intelligence and expect we are all Gruberites.

7 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

When someone lies to me regularly, my assumption with any of their statements is that it is a lie until proven otherwise particularly when it is a politician.  When it is as obvious as this, it seems like a slam dunk, just like when Bill and Loretta said they only met on the tarmac to discuss the grandkids.  Obama and Hillary were not best buds, heck, if we believe the Left Wing pundits, Obama wasn't really best buds with anyone there, and Obama is a very smart constitutional scholar who can tell the difference between an official email address, and one that was set up to avoid FOIA laws.  Should Obama be prosecuted?  Unlike the FBI, lying to the American public is not a crime, but don't insult our intelligence and expect we are all Gruberites.

If you take that line of thinking I don't understand how you listen to literally anything Trump says. Do you really assume that everything he says is a lie until proven otherwise? That isn't reflected here on these forums with the way you cheer for him consistently.

I'll be sure to question why you believe Trump in the future, since as you state here you are always assuming politicians like him lie until proven otherwise.

Edited by bcking

Timeline
5 minutes ago, bcking said:

If you take that line of thinking I don't understand how you listen to literally anything Trump says. Do you really assume that everything he says is a lie until proven otherwise? That isn't reflected here on these forums with the way you cheer for him consistently.

I'll be sure to question why you believe Trump in the future, since as you state here you are always assuming politicians like him lie until proven otherwise.

Sure, but often times he proves himself truthful which is fine by me.  It is one of the reasons I like Trump, he doesn't practice politics with his communications to the people, he says what is on his mind.  Sure, someone will put up a link showing all his instances of lying in a tweet, speech etc., and yes, he does tend to exaggerate, but that is forgivable for the most part if he is accomplishing something.  If the other candidate had been elected, we would be at this point with no accomplishments, and the narrative would be the old tired GOP in congress obstructing everything and the need for her to use EOs to do anything.  I am so so glad that didn't happen.