Amica Nostra

The Daily Trump whines again thread

267 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Yeah, slumlord Kushner is a dreamer.

https://theintercept.com/2018/03/21/jared-kushner-saudi-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman/

he's in the crown prince's pocket. 

Re:Biden vs Trump. The smart money is on Joe.

Don't hate but appreciate everything that is #MAGA.

1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Don't hate but appreciate everything that is #MAGA.

so reading some damn interesting reporting from the intercept is hate? did you read it?

2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

so reading some damn interesting reporting from the intercept is hate? did you read it?

Gosh did I say that? No, I didn't I was just making a statement that you don't need to be hating but just appreciating all that is MAGA.

3 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Gosh did I say that? No, I didn't I was just making a statement that you don't need to be hating but just appreciating all that is MAGA.

you should read it. jared ain't maga. 

10 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

13 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Did you read it?

I clicked on the link to read it on this computer and it won't let me no matter what browser I use. So I will just have to wait until I get home from work to view, but I promise you I will read it. You know me if I say I will read it then I will read it because I might be Conservative but I do like reading opposing views and being able to piece together the full picture of something.

Edited by cyberfx1024

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

He is a leader in reforming prisons, but I guess that is mostly because he might follow in Dad's footsteps.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

1 minute ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

He is a leader in reforming prisons, but I guess that is mostly because he might follow in Dad's footsteps.

fingers crossed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

In a battle between Creepy uncle Joe vs Donald "the small hands" Trump, I don't mind if it finishes like this

giphy.gif

Edited by charmander

1 minute ago, charmander said:

In a battle between Creepy uncle Joe vs Donald "the small hands" Trump, I don't mind if it finishes like this

giphy.gif

no way those two old timers will look half as good falling out..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
19 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I clicked on the link to read it on this computer and it won't let me no matter what browser I use. So I will just have to wait until I get home from work to view, but I promise you I will read it. You know me if I say I will read it then I will read it because I might be Conservative but I do like reading opposing views and being able to piece together the full picture of something.

Deep State interfering no doubtB-)

as your a fan on Ben's

The Ruckus in the Hospice

Just now, Jacque67 said:

Joe vs Trump

Avenatti vs Mikey Cohen

Roy Cohen vs DJT Jr.

MAGA

djt jr can only "fight" endangered species in a safe (for don), controlled environment where he pays handsomely to have the upper hand.

CoqwR-8UIAA4p0D.jpg