8 posts in this topic

HI Have anyone in here have done EOIR 29 form? if so how long did it take for them to approve your case?

did you status on USCIS changed when they received your EOIR?

What will happened after they approve it and what are the next steps?

We don't see much appealing going on here.  It's usually faster to determine the issue and properly deal with it by filing a new petition.  If your questions isn't hypothetical, it's best to simply open a discussion here about your case and circumstances.

Most of the people who talk about appealing here are sure to lose because it was THEM that made the mistake, not USCIS or the Consular Immigrant Visa Unit.  Do it right the second time is usually the solution, unless the relationship is really NOT bona fide.

Edited by pushbrk

Hi everyone, looking for some help. I hired a lawyer for my aos. I filed outside of the USA so we started with the i130 CR1. I waited for 404 days just to be denied due to my lawyer not responding to 2 rfe’s. She claims she sent the information so she is going to proceed with the eor29 form. Has anyone experienced this? How long does it usually take and is that what she should be doing?

13 hours ago, missileman said:

Please clarify.  Are you outside the US now?  Why file EOR29?

yes I am outside of the us. because we was told to filed by my lawyer. because we got denied and our lawyer filed the appeal (EOIR 29).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.