Jump to content

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

On what basis would you qualify for a working visa? You've listed "E-1" with a Nigerian flag under the Diversity Visa category. Nigeria is not a treaty country under E-1, so you would not qualify for an E-1 visa.

Edited by Jojo92122

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you'd do any minimal research you'd know that "you" do not get a working visa for US.

Your employer does.

That is if you find one. And you qualify. Which means, basically, you need some special skills/experience/education that no other US citizen have if you want that particular employer to be able to sponsor you.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

To obtain a work visa for the United States you have to find an employer who wants to petition for you. Are you special skilled? What do you have what a regular American citizen doesn't have?


Edited by Dutchster

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.