summertime23

I-129f August 2016 Filers

2,153 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Good Morning all

I was checking on my petition to see any magical happen...But same old information.... :protest: Looks like June approval fast...July filer don't seem to be crowded as June..if they keep on this track, we should all hear something by mid to end september...missed my fiancee very much (L) ...can't wait to see her again when interview... :sleepy:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

NOA1 text & email received today at 6:43 pm Michigan time. After mailing our petition we waited about a week for the notification.

Good luck to everyone else that is waiting! :)

K-1 Process: 

August 15th, 2016 - Form I-129f Petition sent to Dallas.

August 23rd, 2016 - NOA 1 received/re-routed to California Service Center.

October 3rd, 2016 - NOA 2 received.

November 2nd, 2016 - NVC received. 

December 8th, 2016 - Medical Exam

December 15th, 2016 - Interview (Approved)

Adjustment of Status:

January 19th, 2017 - POE (Detroit)

February 10th, 2017 - Received Social Security Card in Mail

March 4th, 2017 - Wedding!!!

May 9th, 2017 - AOS NOA 1.

May 26th, 2017 - RFE received and sent back same day. 

May 31st, 2017 - Biometrics.

June 1st, 2017 - RFE Response Received by USCIS.

June 7th, 2017 - EAD Expedite Requested.

June 15th, 2017 - EAD Online Case Status Change-New Card Being Produced. 
June 20th, 2017 - EAD Online Case Status Change-Card Was Mailed. 
June 22nd, 2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card received in mail. 
July 13th, 2017 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview.
August 18th, 2017 - Case Scheduled for Interview.
September 21st, 2017 - AOS Interview in Detroit-APPROVED!!! (Case Status Updated 6 hours After Interview-Didn't receive on spot approval). 
September 25th, 2017 - "Welcome to the United States" letter/Written confirmation of green card approval arrived in mail. 
September 26th, 2017 - Online status change to "My Card Was Mailed to Me."
September 29th, 2017 - Green Card Received! 

Hi guys, I worry about what I just see on the mail track, it says delivered but the zip code doesn't match, says 75260 instead of 75266 it's OK?, we mail it to Texas on august 17 and delivered on 19 and still waiting for NOA1.

Sorry for the english

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You had a Friday delivery, so they maybe didn't look at it until Monday. You should be getting an email by this Friday or earlier. Watch to see if your check was deposited. That sometimes happens first.

I went through the same thing two weeks ago, didn't get NOA1 until ten days after mailing. Good luck!

Thanks for the help, I'm going to be alert for anything

You had a Friday delivery, so they maybe didn't look at it until Monday. You should be getting an email by this Friday or earlier. Watch to see if your check was deposited. That sometimes happens first.

I went through the same thing two weeks ago, didn't get NOA1 until ten days after mailing. Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

Hi all, filed late July, the 27th and received NOA1 hard copy on August 1st. In the same waiting boat!! Good luck to all.

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hi dear VJ members, ^_^

My fiance also sent the petition on August.

To be honest we both worry too much.

Previously I was denied twice when applying tourist visa to meet my fiance in the USA.

From the post, VJ members said it would not impact to the K-1 Visa. I feel glad.

Finally we start our K-1 visa process ????

Lets fighting.

Hopefully our process will go smooth and approved soon.

Good luck for all ^_^

#shakehand

hey all,

we received our first notification in an email and the mail a week or so ago.

what happens next exactly? or does anyone have a link to a list of the events?

thanks!

August 3rd: I-129F Petition sent from the United Kingdom to the Dallas Lockbox.

August 16th: NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC

September 27th: NOA2 on USCIS Website and App

xx/xx/xx: NOA2 Text and Email

xx/xx/xx: NVC Received I-129F

xx/xx/xx: Case Number Received

xx/xx/xx: Embassy Received. Case status set as "Ready"

xx/xx/xx: Medical

xx/xx/xx: Interview

xx/xx/xx: POE at airport

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi guys, I worry about what I just see on the mail track, it says delivered but the zip code doesn't match, says 75260 instead of 75266 it's OK?, we mail it to Texas on august 17 and delivered on 19 and still waiting for NOA1.

I had this same thing happen with the zip code not matching but it was fine :)

Edited by laci1806

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I first introduced my self in the July filers thread because I sent my I-129 app end of July but my official NOA1 date is August 4 so I guess I'm an August filer :) here's to hoping things go super quick for all of us. My fiancé is in Ukraine and with all the rumors of war I'm so anxious for him to get out of there!

I sent my package at the beginning of Aug. Hope for speedy approval :idea: . I been reading a lot around the forum and average of processing time is around 2 half month.

So I hope I got approve by some time in beginning of OCT.

PS: Waiting is the hardest part. :clock:

Edited by saturn67

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.