542 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nebraska. I check the mailbox everyday and the website a couple of times a week. It's only been 35 days minus weekends, so based on some of the other timelines I know I still more waiting to do.

Hey bro, i checked before many cases timeline filed in Nebraska SC. and i was monitoring them, i think the fastest process for NOA2 approval from Nebraska is being within 2 months to 3 months. Actually after Potomac sc. started to work Nebraska sc. started to process cases faster so i hope u got your approval very soon maybe within this month or next one.

As of my experience your NOA2 approval get delayed to reach to your email or to get mail but i recommend to check the case status once everyday because after case got approved it appear on the system right away. Also i recommend if you download USCIS mobile app. on your mobile and add ur case number to be monitored this will make u get a notification directly once your case get approved like what happened to me today, i was out of my home and suddenly i got a notification from the uscis mobile app. that my case approved :) thanks god that my case got approved quickly than normal processing time.

Hope to u all the best

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center : Potomac Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage (if applicable): 2016-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2016-07-21

I-130 NOA1 : 2016-07-25

I-130 NOA2 Approved : 2016-08-26

NVC Received : 2016-09-07

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-09-20
Submit DS-261 : 2016-09-20
Pay AOS Bill : 2016-09-20
Receive IV Bill : 2016-09-23
Pay IV Bill : 2016-09-24
Send AOS Package : 2016-09-26
Send IV Package : 2016-09-26
ٍSubmit DS-260: 2016-09-27
Scan Date: 2016-09-28

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, new here, first of all congrats and prayers for fast moving all of u.

NOA1: 07-28-2016

RFE received: 08-09-2016

RFE send back: 08-18-2016

Waiting for NOA2 and so on

Any timeline for me fellows

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Our PD was the 3rd of August, our case just went to approved on the USCIS website on the 26th August. We're hoping the NOA2 hard copy will come next week.

We were at Potomac.

Gud to hear that!

I hope a week or two for OUR NOA2 as well

Our SC is Potomac as well

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I received the first notice that they received my form i-130 on july 5, 2016. nothing new since then... my case is in omaha nebraska.

I'm certainly feeling restless. Has anyone done a lot of researching on cases in nebraska and come up with a probable date range when something should change for me?

Isaac

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I received the first notice that they received my form i-130 on july 5, 2016. nothing new since then... my case is in omaha nebraska.

I'm certainly feeling restless. Has anyone done a lot of researching on cases in nebraska and come up with a probable date range when something should change for me?

Isaac

I think the better thing is you are the one who should do a lot of research for cases same as urs and on the same date and same service center, i am saying this because i did this for myself and i was able to get a range for the time.

Anyway i can share my opinion for Nebraska as i have seen many cases get approvals within 3 months, of course Nebraska started to be faster than before after many cases have transferred to Potomac service center. So you can expect to get something within 3 months also try to look for cases same as yours on the same serial on USCIS mobile app. this also gave me some idea that they started to approve the cases near to mine.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center : Potomac Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage (if applicable): 2016-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2016-07-21

I-130 NOA1 : 2016-07-25

I-130 NOA2 Approved : 2016-08-26

NVC Received : 2016-09-07

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-09-20
Submit DS-261 : 2016-09-20
Pay AOS Bill : 2016-09-20
Receive IV Bill : 2016-09-23
Pay IV Bill : 2016-09-24
Send AOS Package : 2016-09-26
Send IV Package : 2016-09-26
ٍSubmit DS-260: 2016-09-27
Scan Date: 2016-09-28

Just wondering.. I checked our status on the USCIS app, press the search button at the buttom part and typed in the receipt number before ours and did 10 counts. I noticed that the receipt numbers before ours were seen by uscis as well the receipt numbers after ours. (Which most of them are approved already) Our status just says "Case was received" Im confused if they skipped our petition or what. Got any thoughts on this?

Im a july filer and our service center is at Texas.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Just wondering.. I checked our status on the USCIS app, press the search button at the buttom part and typed in the receipt number before ours and did 10 counts. I noticed that the receipt numbers before ours were seen by uscis as well the receipt numbers after ours. (Which most of them are approved already) Our status just says "Case was received" Im confused if they skipped our petition or what. Got any thoughts on this?

I get the same result when i check my receipt number

Yes all of the cases i checked were i-130. Our receipt number ends at 3. For receipt numbers 0-2, they asked for RFEs. while for receipt numbers 4-6, their cases are approved. It got me thinking that they probably skipped our case or something.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.