zabrinma

Case sent back for review, help! (split)

79 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanx bro for your quick response and advice but please if I may ask what kind of evidence does the consulate send at times,I ask this because the embassy wrote to the Congress man that they have factual extensive evidence after a year of traumatizing my wife and i and coming to my home to talk to me. Thanx

Like Penguin _ie says depends. No one can tell you what evidence they have. If they did this deep investigation it probably had to do with alot of watching and observing you with others you comes to your house and stays. Checking registry for previous marriages. All kinds of things.

Do you have children with other women? I ask because sometimes they check thoroughly int that and your relationship to the child's mother.

If you get the chance to address all the issues of denials that's great (sometimes) but really nothing you can do now but wait.

**Oh and I am a woman** :goofy:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank dwheel no I haven't kids with other woman but my ex and I where married and living in Abidjan till things didn't work out then we divorced and yes I leave in a society where people come to me and go as friends and neighbors,so long as am not married to anybody and have kids with anybody I wonder why the whole world must know am married if some neighbors claim they didn't know me due to the investigsters not disclosing their identity to but rather just asking them about me with my picture.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

USCIS doesn't approve your visa though, the CO at the embassy does (or deny, in your case). So even if you send evidence early, even if USCIS and NVC pass your case on, it does not mean you will be approved for the visa.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

I know that penguin yes the consular has the final say which they abuse that here in Africa on us, all I meant was if the age is a problem it's something uscis had also seen before the petition was approved,I really appreciate this discussion and in God's name I know eventually he will be on our side for all this years struggle

Timeline

I know that penguin yes the consular has the final say which they abuse that here in Africa on us, all I meant was if the age is a problem it's something uscis had also seen before the petition was approved,I really appreciate this discussion and in God's name I know eventually he will be on our side for all this years struggle

Age can only be part of it. No one can deny over age difference, religion, color, nationality. You need to stop fixating on that.

Sorry you are upset but your friends and neighbors did you no favor. Sorry they felt scared and didn't want to respond. People saying they don;t know you well when you are saying people know of your union and it's no secret how are they suppose to react.

I know more couples from Africa getting approved than denied. No one is picking on you. Your case has holes and issues and the CO refused the Visa. Now you wait for USCIS to contact you after awhile and you can than decide what to do then. You will either have to present evidence or not. But if the Embassy is saying they have proof that you two aren't real they don;t just say that to say that best believe they have something on you. Is it wrong maybe? That will be for you to try to fix not the embassy.

Did they also contact your ex? Why wouldn't ANYONE n your neighbor vouch for you? Do they know of your wife at all and have seen you two together? Did you demonstrate that with pictures of her and you with local people> What of your family, parents, siblings did you submit pics of them together also?

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

First of all thanx for your reply and setting the records straight about my neighbors I don't blame them cause we leave in a crazy world so people asking of me with my pic without disclosing where there from is an issue,and one neighbor called me after he asked them where they from and they told him then he realise it wasn't anything bad that they are here looking for me and I met with them and talked,like I said neighbors they asked where neighbors I barely even know my self unlike the one guy who called me happened to leave just behind my apartment. But all the same like it's said we wait now to see what uscis have to say and I believe they doing all this because of the visa,I submitted hundreds of fotos mostly of me and her together with the kids besides our marriage ceremony pics.my wife was here for a month during which we got married but the first time I met her in 2011 she stayed 2 weeks with me before she left. Thank you

Timeline

I didn't find it interesting to introduce my wife to neighbors because no one has come to introduce their wives to me in the area even new married couple, and my brothers are abroad the one here had exams on that faithful day of our marriage and yes there are fotos of our families together but we didn't send those us our foto album was full of pic of us and her kids and what we have been doing together plus the marriage pictures we had so if they have something on me only God can judge that after going for my first interview on 14th December 2014 and second interview 13th January 2015 and then wasn't denied and had to wait for a whole year for my petition to expire as nvc states and come to my house treating me like a terrorist going through my phone and telling me my wife has glasses on so she can't see her face well is that how fuel officers work then after all this trauma I get a letter they believe I married for immigration benefits but God is great we keeping fingers cross and thanx everybody for advicing and setting Tue records straight.

Timeline

I like this forum but it seems everybody here is acting like a visa officer but not like a civilian or citizen, I have a question please if my neighbors don't know about me and my wife or don't really know me does that means my marriage is not real and I dont stay Where I am, remember I give the visa officer direction to my house and exactly where it is situated and how it's build, lol why will I do that if I have something to hide or if am not living there, hee clothes, shoes bags are still here with me after she left we submitted pictures of us together in the kitchen cooking, in the living room and even in our bedroom so I don't know what more they wanted provide. May be they wanted me to lie which I didn't in every pin what I gave them from documents to my answers to her interview questions interview. I want members to stop thinking like visa officers and think like normal citizen if it's right. Thank you

Edited by zabrinma

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Long distance relationships are a two way street and sometimes it seems that God wishes one person to be the one that moves, in this case the simplest and by far the quickest solution would be for your wife to move to you.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Boiler you truly a Boiler, how can she move here with the kids to leave and the kids school here she is a us citizen working how can she abandoned all that she has worked years for to come leave here with me,she needs work and the kids going to school did you realise how complicatedm it will be for us all is like you said it's two road in one side is just me joint her so together we can raise those kids and if we blessed with another 1 or 2 kids we make them, the other way she moving here and the kids that's a big thing boiler.

Timeline

And Boiler I just checked your profile and realise you from Wales right I don't blame you man, may be if you was from Ghana or Africa you might understand what we go through down here with the counselor. Believe if it or not the counselors in Africa don't follow the unite states rules and regulations they are given specially in africa,you can believe me or no but it's the truth nothing but the truth.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The original plan was that I would not be the one immigrating, things changed and I ended up being the one that moved, I had a life friends family etc that I left behind.

Just the nature of long distance relationships, somebody has to move.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I understand you boiler first of all she is a Ghanaian but she naturalize to a us citizen and we did talked about that but she don't want the kids raised here in Ghana that's the problem and not ready to have a new babynew with me here and she alone there, so you see what my situation is and with you it's different from Wales you can travel to the united states freely without stressing to obtain a visa but my situation the Co won't grant me a visa knowing I have a wife who is a us citizen,if not for that we won't even have borderd to start this process of nighmare,trauma and tribulations. I hope you understand me finally

Edited by zabrinma

Timeline

I like this forum but it seems everybody here is acting like a visa officer but not like a civilian or citizen, I have a question please if my neighbors don't know about me and my wife or don't really know me does that means my marriage is not real and I dont stay Where I am, remember I give the visa officer direction to my house and exactly where it is situated and how it's build, lol why will I do that if I have something to hide or if am not living there, hee clothes, shoes bags are still here with me after she left we submitted pictures of us together in the kitchen cooking, in the living room and even in our bedroom so I don't know what more they wanted provide. May be they wanted me to lie which I didn't in every pin what I gave them from documents to my answers to her interview questions interview. I want members to stop thinking like visa officers and think like normal citizen if it's right. Thank you

I can understand your disappointment and frustration but no one here is playing CO or VO role. I am merely asking questions to you not to get an answer but to maybe help get you thinking on WHY you were denied. Since you will be sitting for the next probably year waiting you need to lie up your thoughts.

You said there were many pictures with you and wife and children. So she brought her children to Ghana to be at wedding and stay with you.

Why are things maybe done abit different in Africa well look at all the fraud s I am sure you well have read and know about. It matters not you are an innocent victim many of us are blamed and have to carry the burden of what others before us have done. That's life. Your job is to lay a foundation and a sea of evidence that will convince a total stranger you are a genuine real couple.It's not personal the CO doesn't know you like that.

All I can say is whatever you submitted wasn't enough to convince the CO now you wait its all you can do.

In the meantime I would have your wife still come for visits spend the time together that's your #1 evidence is time together. Just keep the faith and remain strong.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Wow I must say you inspire me to go harder thank you very much and yes we planning to put our heads together so she come here hopefully next month, well like you said the kids where here with my in law because she couldn't handle them alone and work as well so there where here when she came in 2011 when I first met her and then again in 2013 they where here when we got married but then she went with one of the kids when she was going back in 2013 after our marriage and then in 2014 her cousin took one of the kids with when she was here and then her family friend took the other kids,thank you for the inspiration and keeping the hope alive. God is Great

Actually I can't really tell why I got denied until we here from uscis because I had two interviews with the Co first was about about 70 questions from my wife profile to the kids to mx self my travel records to be precise then co requested for more evidence which she indicated forfor my wife travel records from 2011 and 2013 plus our 2011 communication records which i brought them to my second interview then she asked for my home location in january 2014 and since january field investg

Edited by zabrinma

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.