Waseem123

NEED GUIDANCE ON US TOURIST VISA FROM PAKISTAN

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Members,

We are six childrens, 3 sisters and 3 brothers. 2 brothers and 2 sisters are married, one of them married to a US citizen in 2013. She is under the process of getting the spouse visa and hopefully she will get it next month. Her In laws are planning to organize a wedding reception after her arrival in the US. My brother in law wants my whole family to attend the reception in US but my parents cannot attend it due to the medical conditions and the other siblings is married and busy in their life with their kids. My 1 elder sister is single and she has to be with parents to take care of them. I am the only one who can visit and attend the reception.

My details are as below:

1. Single. 2. 23 years old. 3. Graduated in 2011. 4. Working as account manager for UK based buying house since 2010. 5. Have my own small printing business started in 2014. 6. Taxpayer. 7. We have a house on my Father's name. 8. We have a car in my brother's name. 9. Have sufficient funds to bear the expenses of this trip. 10. Brother in law will bear accomodation and food expense. 11. Siblings and nephews and nieces are in Pakistan. 12. Maternals and Paternals are in Pakistan. 12. I do not know anyone in US except my brother in law and his family. 13. Applied for UK business visitor visa in 2013 and got refused due to not having a bank account history.

By considering the above mentioned details what are the chances of me getting a US tourist visa from Pakistan?

Regards,

Waseem

Dear Members,

We are six childrens, 3 sisters and 3 brothers. 2 brothers and 2 sisters are married, one of them married to a US citizen in 2013. She is under the process of getting the spouse visa and hopefully she will get it next month. Her In laws are planning to organize a wedding reception after her arrival in the US. My brother in law wants my whole family to attend the reception in US but my parents cannot attend it due to the medical conditions and the other siblings is married and busy in their life with their kids. My 1 elder sister is single and she has to be with parents to take care of them. I am the only one who can visit and attend the reception.

My details are as below:

1. Single. 2. 23 years old. 3. Graduated in 2011. 4. Working as account manager for UK based buying house since 2010. 5. Have my own small printing business started in 2014. 6. Taxpayer. 7. We have a house on my Father's name. 8. We have a car in my brother's name. 9. Have sufficient funds to bear the expenses of this trip. 10. Brother in law will bear accomodation and food expense. 11. Siblings and nephews and nieces are in Pakistan. 12. Maternals and Paternals are in Pakistan. 12. I do not know anyone in US except my brother in law and his family. 13. Applied for UK business visitor visa in 2013 and got refused due to not having a bank account history.

By considering the above mentioned details what are the chances of me getting a US tourist visa from Pakistan?

Regards,

Waseem

Less than 1%? I wouldn't even bother.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Zero if you do not apply.

The UK is much easier when it comes to tourist visa's so having been refused by them does not help.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Apply and find out?

What difference does it make whatever number anybody here comes up with?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
but my parents cannot attend it due to the medical conditions

Confused

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My father is diabetic and have kidneys disease. So he has to see doctor twice a week for dialysis. My mother is also diabetic and have blood pressure problems.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

strong ties to Pakistan equals in most cases.....being married and leaving the spouse and children in Pakistan while the person visits the USA.......it also helps to have property in your name and an excellent job that you would probably not be able to attain in the USA if you decided to try and immigrate while here.........with out the spouse and children unless you have a job that is fantastic is about the only strong ties that they look at

sara

Timeline

I have mentioned my details. So looking at them, should I apply alone or with my parents? Which option is better and increase the chances?

So why would you Parents apply if they can not travel.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

No one can tell you your chances. Random guesses are meaningless.

It's like asking if it will rain on June 1, 2015? No one knows. It's all guesses.

Only way to know is to apply.

while living in Pakistan we had to go to the embassy there a few times .......hundreds of people went thru there a day trying to get the visa most the time 15 to 20 people only received it the main factor for them that did was mostly schooling.......married filing immigration visa......some fiance the rest people married leaving spouse and children in Pakistan while visiting the states.......I am sure that others also received it that were not married but chances of visa with out what i stated above 2 percent

sara

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

while living in Pakistan we had to go to the embassy there a few times .......hundreds of people went thru there a day trying to get the visa most the time 15 to 20 people only received it the main factor for them that did was mostly schooling.......married filing immigration visa......some fiance the rest people married leaving spouse and children in Pakistan while visiting the states.......I am sure that others also received it that were not married but chances of visa with out what i stated above 2 percent

sara

Where did you get 2% from? US government statistics that is published or a random guess from you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.