Waseem123

NEED GUIDANCE ON US TOURIST VISA FROM PAKISTAN

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It will help (though only a little....you have none right now. so its an improvement) in establishing your ties to Pakistan. Get married before applying. That will help a great deal. Also if you do get married before, only apply for your visa alone, NOT also for your wife. That will negate everything.

Again everything depends on the USA embassy official who interviews you. They look for certain things in approving the visa (age, sex, family ties, finance, work, previous travel history etc.). Lots of luck you need. I will pray for you.

My parents depends on me and my one brother. It will help as well I guess.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Its hard to prove that. If your parents are indeed dependent on you, there is more reason for you to overstay your visa in USA and work there to make money and send money home. Most illegal immigrants in USA do the exactly same thing. You are thinking as you. Think like the USA embassy official who interviews you. If you make this statement in the interview ("My parents depend on me, thus I have family ties here), the official will think that you are not well off to afford the journey and going to USA to work illegally to make money. Remember, for tourist visa you have to qualify on your own. NOT on the credentials of your Brother in Law or Sister. USA tourist visa does not have an official sponsor.

Again buddy, I am not trying to discourage you. I am just presenting all the difficulties and facts about this Visa. GOOD LUCK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

That may help, you mentioned earier that your sister looked after them, how do your parents depend on you?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

That may help, you mentioned earier that your sister looked after them, how do your parents depend on you?

They depends on us financially. My sister look after them.

Timeline

when is the wedding?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Wonder if there is time anyway. with the application assuming you were successful you then have AP to go through.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Where did you get 2% from? US government statistics that is published or a random guess from you?

No it was from sitting at the embassy a few times all day waiting to get documents done we needed and watching the people come in and be denied visitor visa

sara

Timeline

Basically security checks.

Timeline

If they grant a visa they need to do background checks

Additional processing

Timeline

If they grant a visa they need to do background checks

Additional processing

Can you please help me out in making my case strong?

Will be highly obliged.

Timeline

Some others have commented but for a visitor visa your situation is what it is, you fill the forms in and see.

Timeline

Some others have commented but for a visitor visa your situation is what it is, you fill the forms in and see.

What should I do which will maximize the chances?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.