Ban Hammer

Brit girls' boobs are the biggest

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

BRITISH women have the biggest breasts in Europe, a survey revealed yesterday.

The poll for bra maker Triumph found that only in this country did more than half the women need a D cup or larger.

Our 57 per cent — including curvy model Kelly Brook — put the rest in the shade, with Denmark second on 50 per cent, then Holland with 36 per cent.

Smallest were the Italians where 68 per cent had a size B.

The Swedes and the Swiss had the largest number of A cup sizes at 14 per cent.

Percentage of women wearing cup size: D..C..B..A

UK...........................................................57 18 19 6

Denmark................................................ 50 19 24 7

Netherlands........................................... 36 27 29 8

Belgium.................................................. 28 28 35 9

France ...................................................26 29 38 7

Sweden .................................................24 30 33 14

Greece ...................................................23 28 40 9

Switzerland ...........................................19 24 43 14

Austria ...................................................11 27 51 10

Italy ......................................................10 21 68 1

link

yay for england :P:dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

I know that's a survey of European women, but I wonder how American women would rank. Especially youger ones.

We 'mature' women at my workplace talk all the time about the girls we see around our highschools and the mammoth size of many of their boobs. It seems like they are growin' 'em bigger than when we were in school. Wonder if it's all those pre-natal vitamins our mothers didn't have?

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
No wonder when I travel I frequently get mistaken for Italian.... :whistle:

:lol: Me for a British girl.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I know that's a survey of European women, but I wonder how American women would rank. Especially youger ones.

We 'mature' women at my workplace talk all the time about the girls we see around our highschools and the mammoth size of many of their boobs. It seems like they are growin' 'em bigger than when we were in school. Wonder if it's all those pre-natal vitamins our mothers didn't have?

I've read it has a lot to do with the growth hormones in meat. Same goes for girls developing so much earlier than they did back in the day.

-12/15/06 Mailed off I-129F

-12/19/06 NOA1 via email

-01/05/07 NOA2 via email

-01/13/07 NVC notice via snail mail

-01/25/07 Packet 3 arrives.

-02/22/07 Packet 3 is mailed.

-03/02/07 Medical

-03/13/07 Packet 4 arrives.

-03/16-24/07 Honey visits.

-04/02/07 Interview(Approved)

-04/10/07 Visa arrives.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

boobs are never wrong..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

I've read it has a lot to do with the growth hormones in meat. Same goes for girls developing so much earlier than they did back in the day.

Not just in meat...but in food in general. That is why they hit puberty at age 12 sometimes.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline

Not just in meat...but in food in general. That is why they hit puberty at age 12 sometimes.

Or better yet...ONLY 5 YEARS http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/puberty.html

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Puberty has to do with genetics, health and environment. Furthermore, puberty (like a girl's menarche) is triggered by body mass. For instance, menarche generally begins at a weight of anywhere from 103 to 109 pounds. The reason girls are menstruating earlier than previous generations? More adipose tissue (fat) due to mostly eating habits and a lack of physical activity; in other words, young girls are heavier than their earlier counterparts. This is also why girls with eating disorders (i.e. anorexia nervosa) or girls who partake in high-level athletic activities may postpone mentruation (primary amenorrhea) and puberty. Anorexia nervosa actually introduces an interesting problem in that a fully grown woman with this issue could develop secondary amenorrhea, which is the absence or stopping of menstruation in a woman who normally has a mentrual cycle.

Anyway...as to why some women have larger breasts than others (or why successive generations of women seem to have larger breasts), I don't know the answer to that. Perhaps they're wearing padded bras or maybe you're psychologically picking out the women with larger-than-average breasts and ignoring the women with average-to-smaller breasts. Such a thing is certainly possible. I doubt that womens' breasts are really getting larger, or larger with each generation. If that were the case, by the time I have great-grandchildren, women would need a wheelbarrow just to move about... ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I agree that obesity has a lot to do with early onset of puberty, but it's only part of the puzzle. I don't think we'll know the definitive whys for quite a long while.

Breast size has a lot to do with genetics as well. As for the picking on the ladies with big breasts, well, I'm not sporting GG's (thank goodness) but feel quite safe saying that I would be picking on myself.

-12/15/06 Mailed off I-129F

-12/19/06 NOA1 via email

-01/05/07 NOA2 via email

-01/13/07 NVC notice via snail mail

-01/25/07 Packet 3 arrives.

-02/22/07 Packet 3 is mailed.

-03/02/07 Medical

-03/13/07 Packet 4 arrives.

-03/16-24/07 Honey visits.

-04/02/07 Interview(Approved)

-04/10/07 Visa arrives.

Too much plastic here so it skews the stats! :P

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Indeed. I wasn't suggesting that big boobs = obesity. However, if one accepts that as you increase your overall weight, your ####### size increases, then if there are more overweight people, there will be an increase in overall ####### size.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .