21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just Figured this out and I really hope it will give people a little peace at mind.

If you wish to track your packet from NVC to the US Embassy these are the steps;

1. Get your delivery date from the NVC when you get your Case Number. This date is very important if you wish to track delivery.

2. Click on the DHL link http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

3. Locate the track by Shippers Reference box

4. You will see the Shipper´s Reference field, if your date from the NVC falls on a Monday you will put the prior Thursday date in this field area and if your date fell on a Friday just go back a couple of days and use that date. It will look like this (example: EXP 31 DEC 2014A). Now it is very important that you use capitol letters and you must put a space in between the “EXP” and the “31” and “DEC” “2014A”. Now you will notice there is not a space between the “2014” and the “A”

5. Locate the Date range for shipment – From and in this first field is the “Day” and in this field you will go back 2 days from the date you had typed in the Shippers Reference Field, (example, the day will be 28 if you are using the example EXP 31 DEC 2014A).

6. Next to the “Day Field” is the “Month” Field and in this field you will put the month, (example the 12 is for DEC).

7. The next field is the Year Field and you put that year.

8. Next step you will locate the “Date range for shipment – To and you will just add 8 days from the Date range for shipment – From

9. There is no need to put anything else to these areas, just push “Track”.

10. You notice all the different packets sent to different countries will populate in this area.

11. Locate the “Show Alland press this link and it will give you more details of the items shipped. Now for security reasons it will not show the names on the packets themselves. It will just show the person signing for them.

12. Now scroll down and locate your date that was provided by the NVC.

13. Next locate the country of the US Embassy.

14. Next you will see the in the same area a number on the right side with a plus (+) symbol and a number. This number is how many packets were sent out on your day.

15. Press this link and a group of other numbers will appear and these are the tracking numbers for the packets. You have the option to copy and paste these set of numbers in the tracking field and that single packet will appear. Then you have the option to print this page and the bottom and save it. But, you have to be aware there are no names of the individual packets. You have to only go by the date that the NVC gave you.

I really hope this will help if so just press the up arrow at the bottom of this message. I am trying to collect points.

Lukusreally-happy-smiley-emoticon.png

Edited by Lukus

OUR JOURNEY

15th Day of September 2014 - Robert Brown excepted our case to help us

28th Day of October 2014 - Katie from Attorney Robert Brown LLC submitted i129f to USCIS

03rd Day of November 2014 - USCIS Received i129f packet

12th Day of November 2014 - Katie emailed me with the hard copy of the NOA 1

13th Day of November 2014 - We received hard copy of NOA 1 Notice Date read 05 November 2014

03rd Day of December 2014 - I spoke with Agent S53887 from USCIS Military Line and they submitted an additional Expedite request via their computer

06th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS Case Status requesting additional items for Expedite

08th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from NCSC, TSC stated request is under review

09th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS that expedite was approved, (NOA 2) and we shall receive information from NVC before the 9th of January 2014

16th Day of December 2014 - Received hard copy of NOA 2

18th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS stating our case was forward to the State Department for Visa Processing

07th Day of January 2015 - Called NVC and NVC stated the packet was sent to US Embassy on the 02nd of January 2015, and NVC gave me a MNL number and invoice number

13th Day of January 2015 - Received letter from U.S. Department of State. Stating the NVC received the approved I-129F. We will use for the HK Police Certificate

15th Day of January 2015 - Fiancee paid for the K-1 and two K-2 Visa Interviews, we are waiting to make appointment for the interview

10th Day of March 2015 - Had to have Psychologist Interview, (Psychologist was very rude)

18th Day of April 2015 - Kids and Fiance had Medical in Saint Luke's

11th Day of May 2015 - Everyone had the Interview in the US Embassy, (very difficult the Interviewer was very rude)

15th Day of May 2015 - Katie Russell from Robert Browns LLC sent out CRBA packet for our son

​18th Day of May 2015 - Consular's Office email us and told us we have an interview for our son's CRBA, US Passport in July 2015

19th Day of July 2015 - We got the Philippines Passport, (Fiance and the 2 Kids) with a USA Visa attached to the page and few envelopes that stated DO NOT OPEN!

23rd Day of July 2015 - Our Son received his USA Passport and CRBA Certificate

9th Day of August 2015 - Flights to America!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Libya
Timeline

Unfortunely I know from tracking and experience that even when it says delivered and received it doesn't mean the embassy actually is going to change case status to ready. I've been waiting a month since it was supposedly delivered.

19-Sept-14: I-129F Delivered

23-Sept-14: NOA1 (I-797C ~ Texas Lockbox accepted I-129F)

24-Sept-14: NOA1 (E-mail & Text)

Sent to California Service Center

3-Nov-14: Requested expedite by mailed letter with UN Human Rights Reports (Humanitarian Situation)

14-Nov-14: NOA2 (I-129F Petition Approved ~ E-mail & Text)

1-Dec-14: NVC Received Case

2-Dec-14: NVC Case Number Assigned

9-Dec-14: Embassy Received

3-Feb-15: "Package 3" Received/Turned In

25-Feb-15: "Package 4" - Received Interview Date

19-Mar-15: Interview ~ Approved

27-Mar-15: Visa Issued

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just Figured this out and I really hope it will give people a little peace at mind.

If you wish to track your packet from NVC to the US Embassy these are the steps;

1. Get your delivery date from the NVC when you get your Case Number. This date is very important if you wish to track delivery.

2. Click on the DHL link http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

4. You will see the Shipper´s Reference field, if your date from the NVC falls on a Monday you will put the prior Thursday date in this field area and if your date fell on a Friday just go back a couple of days and use that date. It will look like this (example: EXP 31 DEC 2014A). Now it is very important that you use capitol letters and you must put a space in between the “EXP” and the “31” and “DEC” “2014A”. Now you will notice there is not a space between the “2014” and the “A”

5. Locate the Date range for shipment – From and in this first field is the “Day” and in this field you will go back 2 days from the date you had typed in the Shippers Reference Field, (example, the day will be 28 if you are using the example EXP 31 DEC 2014A).

6. Next to the “Day Field” is the “Month” Field and in this field you will put the month, (example the 12 is for DEC).

8. Next step you will locate the “Date range for shipment – To and you will just add 8 days from the Date range for shipment – From

10. You notice all the different packets sent to different countries will populate in this area.

11. Locate the “Show Alland press this link and it will give you more details of the items shipped. Now for security reasons it will not show the names on the packets themselves. It will just show the person signing for them.

14. Next you will see the in the same area a number on the right side with a plus (+) symbol and a number. This number is how many packets were sent out on your day.

15. Press this link and a group of other numbers will appear and these are the tracking numbers for the packets. You have the option to copy and paste these set of numbers in the tracking field and that single packet will appear. Then you have the option to print this page and the bottom and save it. But, you have to be aware there are no names of the individual packets. You have to only go by the date that the NVC gave you.

I really hope this will help if so just press the up arrow at the bottom of this message. I am trying to collect points.

Go to the CEAC website, enter your MNL # ... tracking.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Go to the CEAC website, enter your MNL # ... tracking.

Hank_.,

this step will give you the time from the NVC to The Embassy. Like myself I like to know all my steps, so when I do call the Embassy, and they state that they do not have my packet, I can give them the name of the person who had signed for it.

Plus it is just keep me busy. LoL

OUR JOURNEY

28th Day of October 2014 - Katie from Attorney Robert Brown LLC submitted i129f to USCIS

13th Day of November 2014 - We received hard copy of NOA 1 Notice Date read 05 November 2014

03rd Day of December 2014 - I spoke with Agent S53887 from USCIS Military Line and they submitted an additional Expedite request via their computer

06th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS Case Status requesting additional items for Expedite

08th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from NCSC, TSC stated request is under review

09th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS that expedite was approved, (NOA 2) and we shall receive information from NVC before the 9th of January 2014

18th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS stating our case was forward to the State Department for Visa Processing

07th Day of January 2015 - Called NVC and NVC stated the packet was sent to US Embassy on the 02nd of January 2015, and NVC gave me a MNL number and invoice number

13th Day of January 2015 - Received letter from U.S. Department of State. Stating the NVC received the approved I-129F. We will use for the HK Police Certificate

15th Day of January 2015 - Fiancee paid for the K-1 and two K-2 Visa Interviews, we are waiting to make appointment for the interview

10th Day of March 2015 - Had to have Psychologist Interview, (Psychologist was very rude)

11th Day of May 2015 - Everyone had the Interview in the US Embassy, (very difficult the Interviewer was very rude)

15th Day of May 2015 - Katie Russell from Robert Browns LLC sent out CRBA packet for our son

​18th Day of May 2015 - Consular's Office email us and told us we have an interview for our son's CRBA, US Passport in July 2015

19th Day of July 2015 - We got the Philippines Passport, (Fiance and the 2 Kids) with a USA Visa attached to the page and few envelopes that stated DO NOT OPEN!

Timeline

You are not the first to do this tracking DHL thing "just to keep you busy" ;):lol:

...besides I don't know why you would call the embassy just to see if they have your packet.... CEAC.

Once ya have your MNL# things tend to move very fast anyway, can be all done with the interview within 4-5 weeks of getting the MNL#. :thumbs:

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Libya
Timeline

It depends on the embassy! Tunis takes forever to enter into the system and CEAC means nothing to me anymore!!

19-Sept-14: I-129F Delivered

23-Sept-14: NOA1 (I-797C ~ Texas Lockbox accepted I-129F)

24-Sept-14: NOA1 (E-mail & Text)

Sent to California Service Center

3-Nov-14: Requested expedite by mailed letter with UN Human Rights Reports (Humanitarian Situation)

14-Nov-14: NOA2 (I-129F Petition Approved ~ E-mail & Text)

1-Dec-14: NVC Received Case

2-Dec-14: NVC Case Number Assigned

9-Dec-14: Embassy Received

3-Feb-15: "Package 3" Received/Turned In

25-Feb-15: "Package 4" - Received Interview Date

19-Mar-15: Interview ~ Approved

27-Mar-15: Visa Issued

Timeline

You are not the first to do this tracking DHL thing "just to keep you busy" ;):lol:

...besides I don't know why you would call the embassy just to see if they have your packet.... CEAC.

Once ya have your MNL# things tend to move very fast anyway, can be all done with the interview within 4-5 weeks of getting the MNL#. :thumbs:

I called the NVC and they told me to call the US Embassy to make an appointment for the interview. I called and I found out the people who answers the phone to schedule your appointments, they are a call center. This number for the interviews are not Embassy Employees. This was very discouraging for my Fiance. Because she was trying to ask question but all she got was I dont know. See we still did not receive the instructions because my fiance need to send the instruction letter to Hong Kong Police to get her Certificate.

Hmmm, maybe you will know how long it takes for her to get the instruction letter? Because NVC, stated the Embassy will send her the packet and my fiance live in an area where the mail is a hit and miss.

TY

OUR JOURNEY

Timeline

I called the NVC and they told me to call the US Embassy to make an appointment for the interview. I called and I found out the people who answers the phone to schedule your appointments, they are a call center. This number for the interviews are not Embassy Employees. This was very discouraging for my Fiance. Because she was trying to ask question but all she got was I dont know. See we still did not receive the instructions because my fiance need to send the instruction letter to Hong Kong Police to get her Certificate.

Hmmm, maybe you will know how long it takes for her to get the instruction letter? Because NVC, stated the Embassy will send her the packet and my fiance live in an area where the mail is a hit and miss.

TY

It takes a micro-second to get the instructions letter. Look down! See that flashing red arrow? Follow it for complete details on the K-1 process in Manila... including links to the instructions letter and more. Everything is done online.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

It takes a micro-second to get the instructions letter. Look down! See that flashing red arrow? Follow it for complete details on the K-1 process in Manila... including links to the instructions letter and more. Everything is done online.

I was in Hong Kong for a while and they can be a stickler for details. Here is the link of the requirements they are asking. Can you please look at item 3c is this the same letter they are speaking of? Just realize how detail they can be. Also you will notice they asking for the name of my fiance and letter from embassy http://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/11_useful_info/cert_no_crime.html

TY

Edited by Lukus

OUR JOURNEY

Timeline

Also Hank_. on the sight I did call the USA Number and the 800 number and those numbers are disconnected.

OUR JOURNEY

Timeline

I was in Hong Kong for a while and they can be a stickler for details. Here is the link of the requirements they are asking. Can you please look at item 3c is this the same letter they are speaking of? Just realize how detail they can be. Also you will notice they asking for the name of my fiance and letter from embassy http://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/11_useful_info/cert_no_crime.html

TY

That letter is normal. You can contact the embassy, in writing (as in email) requesting the letter stating you need the police certificate letter, they should email it to you.

Also Hank_. on the sight I did call the USA Number and the 800 number and those numbers are disconnected.

USA number and 800 number for the embassy? Don't know of an 800 number. The USA number listed is the same one listed on the embassy website, but I did some checking around and did find new phone numbers posted on another page.

VISA INFORMATION AND APPOINTMENT SERVICE

Philippines: (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502, Monday-Friday, 8:00a.m.-8:00p.m. (Except on Philippine and US Holidays).

USA: (214) 571-1600, during 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time)

Call Center customer service representatives are unable to provide advice, case status updates, or make determinations about legal aspects of cases. Callers are able to speak with an English-, Tagalog-, Ilocano-, or Cebuano-speaking operator.

For general inquiries: IVManilaReplies@state.gov

To enable us to electronically sort the messages and provide better, more timely responses, please follow the instructions below.

• The subject line of your email should indicate the visa applicant’s last name, first and middle name (ex. DOE, John James), case number/USCIS receipt number, visa category and priority date.
  • Messages should be limited to 500 characters or less.
  • The mail size should not be more than 15 KB.
  • Do not submit documentation or attachments with your message as our system is unable to receive inquiries with attachments.
  • Do not send your inquiry more than once as duplicate inquiries will congest our system and delay our response time.

Before submitting your inquiry, please review our website where you will find answers to many of your questions regarding the immigrant visa process.

If you are NOT the applicant/petitioner/lawyer/designated agent, clickhere to continue.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 3 years later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 1/10/2015 at 9:06 AM, Lukus said:

Has anyone tried this?.....

@Naes

@msscarlette

@Shoegum

@tpmd

@TNJ17

@Lilly2302

@June2017UK

Can you spread the word, ask around if you have time?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 1/11/2015 at 11:23 AM, Hank_ said:

Can you please let me know if the DHL Tracking still works?

Many thanks

39 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Has anyone tried this?.....

@Naes

@msscarlette

@Shoegum

@tpmd

@TNJ17

@Lilly2302

@June2017UK

Can you spread the word, ask around if you have time?

Mine doesnt apear

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.