alisha

Blue Slip

25 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So today i went for my interview,at my interview i got a blue slip for a new police record again, this will be my 3rd Police record to those people, also they need me to do a DNA to prove that my father is really my dad, i feel so bad, am 27yrs old, and my dad or any one in my family have ever doubt me and these people doubt my relationship with my dad,i don't have a problem with my dad wanting a DNA, but its not my dad who needed it, its a stranger all because off wanting to to live as a family with my dad and sisters, i don't see whats wrong with someone having a child when they were 16yrs it happens all the time, my mom laugh so hard about it... but i don't see the joke in it... i told my daddy they i will do the DNA but i dont feel like leaving my country again i rather stay here with my people.... he said i break his heart to say that.. but honestly that's how i feel... anyways does anyone know how to get the DNA test done.. i didn't ask the white man who interview me nothing i just walk out when he said they not sure he is really my dad. and today atleast while i was there only one was granted all get blue slips but only me for DNA...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So today i went for my interview,at my interview i got a blue slip for a new police record again, this will be my 3rd Police record to those people, also they need me to do a DNA to prove that my father is really my dad, i feel so bad, am 27yrs old, and my dad or any one in my family have ever doubt me and these people doubt my relationship with my dad,i don't have a problem with my dad wanting a DNA, but its not my dad who needed it, its a stranger all because off wanting to to live as a family with my dad and sisters, i don't see whats wrong with someone having a child when they were 16yrs it happens all the time, my mom laugh so hard about it... but i don't see the joke in it... i told my daddy they i will do the DNA but i dont feel like leaving my country again i rather stay here with my people.... he said i break his heart to say that.. but honestly that's how i feel... anyways does anyone know how to get the DNA test done.. i didn't ask the white man who interview me nothing i just walk out when he said they not sure he is really my dad. and today atleast while i was there only one was granted all get blue slips but only me for DNA...

Sometimes this happens so the end result, it's now at ya fingertips. You just walk out? That isn't warranted... Think of it you might know he is ya father... But the person you'll probably never see again in ya life HE doesn't know this. Why get racial... (the white man)? You might have just missed the opportunity to be helped by showing the racist side of you. Are you ready to live in diversity?

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

They want to make sure your dad isn't sponsoring your cousin or somebody else's kid. I know it sounds silly, but you'd be surprised how many times people try to claim someone is their child when it's really someone else's child. My wife came to the US with two of her kids, and she had to bring piles of evidence to prove the kids were really HER kids. Birth certificates alone weren't enough because in her country you can pay a government official to write anything you want on a birth certificate. US citizens often have to do a DNA test to prove their children born outside the US are really their children before the embassy will give them a passport.

Here's a company that will do DNA testing for the embassy in Kingston.

http://www.dnatestingcentre.com/immigration/Jamaica.htm

Looks like it costs $450 for the paternity test. If you want to find more labs just do a google search for 'us embassy Jamaica DNA'.

Don't get too upset with the "white man". He's just doing his job. :thumbs:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline

Sometimes this happens so the end result, it's now at ya fingertips. You just walk out? That isn't warranted... Think of it you might know he is ya father... But the person you'll probably never see again in ya life HE doesn't know this. Why get racial... (the white man)? You might have just missed the opportunity to be helped by showing the racist side of you. Are you ready to live in diversity?

Richard don't even go there ok about your racial ######, for your information my grandmaa is white ok, so don't even go there... alot off people say who interview them all the time they say black or white i didnot know it was a problem now to say white when someone is white or black when someone is black, it now racial to say that...your the only one who is quick to rule out this racial thing so maybe your are one.... just saying...

Timeline

They want to make sure your dad isn't sponsoring your cousin or somebody else's kid. I know it sounds silly, but you'd be surprised how many times people try to claim someone is their child when it's really someone else's child. My wife came to the US with two of her kids, and she had to bring piles of evidence to prove the kids were really HER kids. Birth certificates alone weren't enough because in her country you can pay a government official to write anything you want on a birth certificate. US citizens often have to do a DNA test to prove their children born outside the US are really their children before the embassy will give them a passport.

Here's a company that will do DNA testing for the embassy in Kingston.

http://www.dnatestingcentre.com/immigration/Jamaica.htm

Looks like it costs $450 for the paternity test. If you want to find more labs just do a google search for 'us embassy Jamaica DNA'.

Don't get too upset with the "white man". He's just doing his job. :thumbs:

Thanks Jim, am yes he is doing his job.. Jim you think if i did say a black man, it would still sound rude.. i am mix cause my father is from a white back ground.. so i wasn't being rude when i said that...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

DNA testing is common in mid-high fraud countries. It happens more often when the father is the petitioner than the mother but both ways. And it is not racial to describe the CO by race. Lagos has an Asian lady that is famous for denying everyone. In Lagos they demanded DNA testing of a man for children he truly thought were his and found out they weren't and the bio mother is deceased. So here was this man with a US wife and suddenly no way to bring "his" children.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

DNA testing is common in mid-high fraud countries. It happens more often when the father is the petitioner than the mother but both ways. And it is not racial to describe the CO by race. Lagos has an Asian lady that is famous for denying everyone. In Lagos they demanded DNA testing of a man for children he truly thought were his and found out they weren't and the bio mother is deceased. So here was this man with a US wife and suddenly no way to bring "his" children.

I think its because off the age thing..cause my parent have me when they were 16yrs and all my life it has being a roller coaster and i have always being with my mom, but now i realize that my dad need to be apart of me and his grand-daughter life so i told him its ok to file for me if he want to ... also i ask the ADMIN to delete this post cause that RICHARD guy have taken it too far.. now i have to be careful of saying white or black.. cause its racist.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

U shouldn't have just walked out. They are requesting the DNA for a reason, the most common in Jamaica is because the father's name was not added to the child's birth certificate at birth, but was added sometime later. They also take into consideration how many years after you were born before the ur father's name was added.

If for example,U say you are 27 but your father's name was added to your B/C at age 2, or even say 5, then it's a possibility that they would not have required a DNA test, but if your father's name was added when you were probably about 15-20(just an example) Then a DNA is a definite cause one would assume that there was an issue of paternity why your dad's name was not added at birth.

In other words you need to take a closer look at your B/C to see if there was any amendment after birth and if so at what age, then maybe you would be able to determine if the DNA was justified or not.

Just follow whatever instructions are given and as long as he's your dad you have nothing to worry about. You are coming to live in a very tough and fierce America and in order to survive and succeed that attitude has got to go. It's not about how you fall down, it's about how you pick yourself up. Good luck.

TAMH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks Jim, am yes he is doing his job.. Jim you think if i did say a black man, it would still sound rude.. i am mix cause my father is from a white back ground.. so i wasn't being rude when i said that...

I wasn't offended at all by what you said, and I didn't think it was rude. :thumbs:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I wasn't offended at all by what you said, and I didn't think it was rude. :thumbs:

From what I read from her post, I didn't think she was trying to be racist. I think she was distinguishing the officer who interview her. She could have easily said the "black woman" or the "american white man"... I think she was distinguishing which officer told her she needed the DNA :thumbs:

Timeline

I think its because off the age thing..cause my parent have me when they were 16yrs and all my life it has being a roller coaster and i have always being with my mom, but now i realize that my dad need to be apart of me and his grand-daughter life so i told him its ok to file for me if he want to ... also i ask the ADMIN to delete this post cause that RICHARD guy have taken it too far.. now i have to be careful of saying white or black.. cause its racist.

YEs KID .. it's racist... so you said it .. get over it! The end result .. it matters NOT who does the interiew bnack/white and the list goes on..!! You just sound like some lil kid man. Remember.. get upset all you want.. You're the one that neeeeds help.. flokz tyrin to help you.. you cant just barge on thru sayin the "White man" or the "black man" people does get offended to that. It is that you made it a color thing. Why cant we see past color and say something like " Well i was interviewed by a "Man" ?

Just preparing you for diversity man... it is what it is.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

YEs KID .. it's racist... so you said it .. get over it! The end result .. it matters NOT who does the interiew bnack/white and the list goes on..!! You just sound like some lil kid man. Remember.. get upset all you want.. You're the one that neeeeds help.. flokz tyrin to help you.. you cant just barge on thru sayin the "White man" or the "black man" people does get offended to that. It is that you made it a color thing. Why cant we see past color and say something like " Well i was interviewed by a "Man" ?

Bla Bla Bla whatever... oops did i hurt u.. by anger in your words, the way you sound its like i did, .. so hey go deal with your issue if your stress out don't put it on me take it somewhere else, yes am a kid so what??? and please if you don't mind i don't need your opinion take it somewhere else i already hear all i want from the other people who posted on this.. yours no thanks.... have a great day... :ot:

Timeline

Yes KID .. it's racist... so you said it .. get over it! The end result .. it matters NOT who does the interiew black/white and the list goes on..!! You just sound like some lil kid man. Remember.. get upset all you want.. You're the one that neeeeds help.. flokz tyrin to help you.. you cant just barge on thru sayin the "White man" or the "black man" people does get offended to that. It is that you made it a color thing. Why cant we see past color and say something like " Well i was interviewed by a "Man" ?

Maybe in the future after all these DNA test come in to the kingston consulate & they are valid then others wont be required to go thru this step since they're not finding false dcks comming to the KIngston office. Think of it like "helping others" who would have come behind you. I'm just saying. The end result though is for US to prove that what we have is real. IF it your fault? No. This stems possible from others in the past who have tried to trick the office and so changes were implimented and so have made the Immi steps for other just longer/drawn out.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

Bla Bla Bla whatever... oops did i hurt u.. by anger in your words, the way you sound its like i did, .. so hey go deal with your issue if your stress out don't put it on me take it somewhere else, yes am a kid so what??? and please if you don't mind i don't need your opinion take it somewhere else i already hear all i want from the other people who posted on this.. yours no thanks.... have a great day... :ot:

Remeber I dont have to DEAL WITH - the kingston office.. or never will have.. you do.. you have an issue on yoru head..so do suck it up.. I'm done naah i'm not up set... but hey Welcome to America.. hahaha

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.