Danno

'Islamization' of Paris .... from hidden camera

90 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

'Islamization' of Paris a Warning to the West

WATCH VID HERE: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/August/Islamization-of-Paris-a-Warning-to-the-West/

PARIS - Friday in Paris. A hidden camera shows streets blocked by huge crowds of Muslim worshippers and enforced by a private security force.

This is all illegal in France: the public worship, the blocked streets, and the private security. But the police have been ordered not to intervene.

It shows that even though some in the French government want to get tough with Muslims and ban the burqa, other parts of the French government continue to give Islam a privileged status.

An ordinary French citizen who has been watching the Islamization of Paris decided that the world needed to see what was happening to his city. He used a hidden camera to start posting videos on YouTube. His life has been threatened and so he uses the alias of "Maxime Lepante. "

Lepante's View

His camera shows that Muslims "are blocking the streets with barriers. They are praying on the ground. And the inhabitants of this district cannot leave their homes, nor go into their homes during those prayers."

"The Muslims taking over those streets do not have any authorization. They do not go to the police headquarters, so it's completely illegal," he says.

The Muslims in the street have been granted unofficial rights that no Christian group is likely to get under France's Laicite', or secularism law.

"It says people have the right to share any belief they want, any religion," Lepante explained. "But they have to practice at home or in the mosque, synagogues, churches and so on."

Some say Muslims must pray in the street because they need a larger mosque. But Lepante has observed cars coming from other parts of Paris, and he believes it is a weekly display of growing Muslim power.

"They are coming there to show that they can take over some French streets to show that they can conquer a part of the French territory," he said.

France's Islamic Future?

If France faces an Islamic future, a Russian author has already written about it. The novel is called "The Mosque of Notre Dame, 2048," a bestseller in Russia, not in France.

French publisher Jean Robin said the French media ignored the book because it was politically incorrect.

"Islam is seen as the religion of the poor people, so you can't say to the poor people, 'You're wrong,' otherwise, you're a fascist," Robin explained.

The book lays out a dark future when France has become a Muslim nation, and the famous cathedral has been turned into a mosque.

Whether that plot is farfetched depends on whom you ask. Muslims are said to be no more than 10 percent of the French population, although no one knows for sure because French law prohibits population counts by religion.

But the Muslim birthrate is significantly higher than for the native French. Some Muslim men practice polygamy, with each extra wife having children and collecting a welfare check.

"The problem of Islam is more than a problem of numbers," said French philosopher Radu Stoenescu, an Islamic expert who debates Muslim leaders on French TV. "The problem is one of principles. It's an open question. Is Islam an ideology or just a creed?"

"It doesn't matter how many there are," he aded. "The problem is the people who follow Islam; they're somehow in a political party, which has a political agenda, which means basically implementing Sharia and building an Islamic state."

In Denial or Fed Up

From the 1980s until recently, criticizing or opposing Islam was considered a social taboo, and so the government and media effectively helped Islam spread throughout France.

"We were expecting Islam to adapt to France and it is France adapting to Islam," Robin said.

About the burqa controversy, one French Muslim man told a reporter that Europeans should respect Muslim dress. One Parisian woman wearing a headscarf said "the veil is in the Koran" and "we only submit to God and nobody else."

But even if many government elites are in France are in denial over Islam, the people in the streets increasingly are not. Some have become fed up with what they see as the growing Islamization of France.

They've started staging pork and wine "aperitifs," or cocktail parties in the street. They're patriotic demonstrations meant to strike back against Islam. Another national demonstration is planned for Saturday, Sept. 4.

A Warning to the West

The French parliament is expected to debate the burqa law in September. Jean-Francois Cope, president of the Union for a Popular Movement political party, has a warning for the West and for America.

"We cannot accept the development of such practice because it's not compatible with the life in a modern society, you see," he said. "And this question is not only a French question. You will all have to face this challenge. "

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

"Islam is seen as the religion of the poor people, so you can't say to the poor people, 'You're wrong,' otherwise, you're a fascist," Robin explained.

:rofl: Just like VJ off-topic.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

As for more poor immigrants, I don't think any country needs that as such - displacement of populations is not really a good solution to the actual problems.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

As for more poor immigrants, I don't think any country needs that as such - displacement of populations is not really a good solution to the actual problems.

Actually I am not sure it is the "SKY" that is falling MC.

But Rather the confidence in mass immigration of people from cultures quite unlike their new host countries.

William Penn

But Rather the confidence in mass immigration of people from cultures quite unlike their new host countries.

Yes, because mass migrations to new cultural regions is such a modern phenomena isn't it Danno?

I raised a very valid point that mass migration does not solve the actual problems that need solving - avoiding them would be preferable, any thoughts on that at all? Or would you just prefer to ###### about muslims?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

so which would you rather have in the US, illegals or muslims?

and whoever said poor people suck was right. i think it is a black comedian. he said people aren't racist, they just don't like poor people... after all, people like micheal jordan, oprah, micheal jackson, tiger woods.

Paris has a lot of poverty that the tourists don't see. You don't even have to go that from the city centre.

true!

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

I guess my issue with immigration is this, if you are leaving your country of nationality for another country, you are doing it for a reason. We hear a lot of people don't like the way their countries are governed, or how they think their governments have too much say over how they behave, or religion plays a pivotal role in the how the country is run, then why oh why do they move to another country and bring all those same issues with them. "Well in my counry we do this, or we do that" seriously you left your country for a reason, leave those values, leave those characteristics, leave those religious believes behind, leave behind all those things you are running from. If you want to move to another country, then you should go with the intention or integrating in to their culture and their way of life and most of all their laws. Yes I am an immigrant and I doing my best to integrate, although not easy I do not go out of my way to hold on to my old ways, I am trying my best to embrace my new life and new country, why can't everyone else?!

Timeline

I guess my issue with immigration is this, if you are leaving your country of nationality for another country, you are doing it for a reason. We hear a lot of people don't like the way their countries are governed, or how they think their governments have too much say over how they behave, or religion plays a pivotal role in the how the country is run, then why oh why do they move to another country and bring all those same issues with them. "Well in my counry we do this, or we do that" seriously you left your country for a reason, leave those values, leave those characteristics, leave those religious believes behind, leave behind all those things you are running from. If you want to move to another country, then you should go with the intention or integrating in to their culture and their way of life and most of all their laws. Yes I am an immigrant and I doing my best to integrate, although not easy I do not go out of my way to hold on to my old ways, I am trying my best to embrace my new life and new country, why can't everyone else?!

Many if not most people come here for a higher quality of life ($$$$)

Or to be with a loved one, neither one of these reasons compels someone to integrate beyond meeting those goals.

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Muslim immigrants in the US are better educated and more prosperous for their numbers than most native born Americans. Close to 60% have undergraduate degrees or better, as opposed to 26% for American born graduates; we make above average incomes and tend toward business ownership. Education is very important for Muslims; the first command from Allah to the Prophet Muhammad was "Read!"; the Quran encourages the pursuit of knowledge and critical thinking. Muslim culture emphasizes spiritual and personal advancement (jihad). I'm happy not to be so much like so many of the natives of our host country that we neglect to recognize and take advantage of the vast opportunities to excel that abound here :luv:

Excellent post Sofiyya.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

Muslim immigrants in the US are better educated and more prosperous for their numbers than most native born Americans. Close to 60% have undergraduate degrees or better, as opposed to 26% for American born graduates; we make above average incomes and tend toward business ownership. Education is very important for Muslims; the first command from Allah to the Prophet Muhammad was "Read!"; the Quran encourages the pursuit of knowledge and critical thinking. Muslim culture emphasizes spiritual and personal advancement (jihad). I'm happy not to be so much like so many of the natives of our host country that we neglect to recognize and take advantage of the vast opportunities to excel that abound here :luv:

The point you make is notable but:

- It fails to address some main issues... The failure of many immigrants to assimilate with the host country (in this thread...france) where they have a much larger presence.

Will you share with us the Education level and the dependency upon the Government by Muslims in France?

William Penn